Calypso

Your Filipino Wife/Fiancée

80 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Traditional Asian thinking, and I have to agree, is that a man is not worthy of respect until he reaches the age of about 43 , this is the age of realization and compassion for others, (not just self) a height of physical maturity, intellectual and alos a spiritual maturity.and a gaining knowledge and respect, fear for higher power ie a GOd.

with that said, imsure phillipinas as well as loatians, all other etc spiritual asians will have a greater love for you, if youhave attained this age.

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well with my fiance, I find him so attractive lol.. but that is just the bonus.. his character is wonderful.. that's why im marrying him ^_^and ive noticed american men are more romantic and very expressive which is what every woman likes hehehe .. :">

as for the greencard, i was originally going to study in the states to get my MBA then from there prolly AOS or not go work in another country so it's not something im after lol..

plus ever since I was a kid.. I've had a HUGE crush on elijah wood, although my fiance thinks he's g*y lol so ive always had my eye on someone different lol

Say what? That's baloney! :whistle:

What do you mean? You can't understand grunting? :whistle:

Marie says, "Ang puti puti asawa ko!" :innocent:

I reckon everybody grunts when they ejaculate! :whistle: Grunting is just a by-product of instant satisfaction and a man's granting does not reveal his romantic nature. :star:

Being white don't mean nothing. And if a man is TOO white, he may be a wimp. :yes:

White men wimp? I've seen brown men with no pants. They looked like little boys. :lol:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
well with my fiance, I find him so attractive lol.. but that is just the bonus.. his character is wonderful.. that's why im marrying him ^_^and ive noticed american men are more romantic and very expressive which is what every woman likes hehehe .. :">

as for the greencard, i was originally going to study in the states to get my MBA then from there prolly AOS or not go work in another country so it's not something im after lol..

plus ever since I was a kid.. I've had a HUGE crush on elijah wood, although my fiance thinks he's g*y lol so ive always had my eye on someone different lol

Say what? That's baloney! :whistle:

What do you mean? You can't understand grunting? :whistle:

Marie says, "Ang puti puti asawa ko!" :innocent:

I reckon everybody grunts when they ejaculate! :whistle: Grunting is just a by-product of instant satisfaction and a man's granting does not reveal his romantic nature. :star:

Being white don't mean nothing. And if a man is TOO white, he may be a wimp. :yes:

White men wimp? I've seen brown men with no pants. They looked like little boys. :lol:

Marie, you ain't seen me. I'm a brown man but I'm a big boy! :whistle:

Filed: Other Timeline

I tell you this, if you're an azzhole, the Greencard cannot hold your future wife, it's you can keep her in your arms. The Greencard doesn't guarantee your relationship so think about it. It's you and your significant can make it to the end~

I'm waiting for my ten years Greencard. My husband is waiting anxiously for me to say something mean. He loves me unconditionally, and he calls me puggy (pugnacious). :lol:

Edited by S*J

Life is not a granting factory, according to my colleague.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:devil: :devil:

I knew it...that this thread will turns into

TERMS of ENDOWED :whistle: :whistle:

:innocent:

Don't worry, Eros. I guess you are ENDOWED with a good plumbing tool such as a hot auger or a nice plunger! :thumbs:

What is with the PLUMBING thingy....Lately? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Did I miss something.... :innocent:

Take it easy, Eros. We're just trying to pamper you more. I'd remember how you liked the telenovela "El Plomero Y Sus Herramientas"! I wish you and your fiancee the best of luck. :thumbs:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs::star: if u have doubt to ur pinay wife, u know what to do:-) ... in my situation, am happy to have a loving, caring, supportive American husband, and I don't think he has doubt of having me. I met him since 2004 online and everything is fine so far:-) Thanks God anyway! He is the precious gift from Above. :star: :star: :star:

:star:You must have asked yourself once what if she might just use you to obtain a GC or get you to send her $$$ but you still gave it a shot.

:luv: FAE

The answer is NO! Why, are you doubtful about your fiancee? Please answer your own question, bubba. :whistle:

johncelestemary

Filed: Timeline
:devil: :devil:

I knew it...that this thread will turns into

TERMS of ENDOWED :whistle: :whistle:

:innocent:

Don't worry, Eros. I guess you are ENDOWED with a good plumbing tool such as a hot auger or a nice plunger! :thumbs:

What is with the PLUMBING thingy....Lately? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Did I miss something.... :innocent:

Take it easy, Eros. We're just trying to pamper you more. I'd remember how you liked the telenovela "El Plomero Y Sus Herramientas"! I wish you and your fiancee the best of luck. :thumbs:

I know that...thanks....

I was joking too...sorry people mis-understood my DRY sense of Humor....hehehehehe :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife did not know what "green card" meant when I met her. She was not looking for a foreign husband and after we met hoped I would stay in the philippines.

We might just do that. I am partially retired and we could survive on my pension there OK. I would still work because I like to work. There's a lot more money here of course. And Alaska is just so awesome. One gigantic playground. So for now we are staying here.

The only people who suggested she was marrying me for a green card were bitter, jealous and envious busybodies who could not believe this stunningly beautiful girl loved me.

The Filipinas blow the doors off the competition. Best girls on the planet. And when you approach one sincerely, you don't drink smoke or gamble, are faithful, and show a deep understanding of their culture...

she is going to LIKE you. Bwahahahaha! My evil plans for marriage to a beautiful young Filipina and having her be the mother of my children have been successfull.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a suspicious person by nature. I have been burned bad in the past, and didn't want to be in a relationship again. :(

I met my wife I was looking for a friend nothing more, and well we hit it off. :D Honestly I was scared to death of getting hurt, but the more I knew her the more she became worth it. (L) I have had my fears creep in especially when people woulfd say stuff or I would hear of scammers. :help: She had hers too when her friends would say things to her.

We worked that out in building friendship, trust, and most of all love by lots of communication :wow:

She proved herself over and over by not asking for a dime even in disasters in her family. :crying::(

We have been with each other through tough times so far, and I don't doubt her a bit. God made her for me, and me for her. :thumbs:(L) (L)

qc1rawa.png

03/25/2008 - met online

04/01/2008 - started emailing/chatting/skype-ing nonstop

09/27/2008 - finally met in person

09/29/2008 - got engaged

10/09/2008 - i went back to nevada

04/30/2009 - got married (yay!)

08/01/2009 - filed I-130

08/27/2009 - post office returned our NOA1 to CSC and said it was undeliverable

08/28/2009 - I called them and cleared the address, they are resending the NOA1

08/07/2009 - Our NOA1 date we got it at last on 09/05/2009.

09/08/2009 - Our petition has been touched :dance:

09/09/2009 - touched!

09/18/2009 - touched! (I-130 approved) THANK YOU LORD!

09/27/2009 - NOA2 hard copy dated 09/18/2009 (case status online still isn't updated)

NVC Journey

09/30/2009 - case number assigned

10/01/2009 - DS-3032/AOS bill generated

10/01/2009 - paid AOS bill/emailed DS-3032

10/05/2009 - AOS showed PAID

10/21/2009 - NVC received my wifes DS-3032

10/22/2009 - received IV bill

10/25/2009 - I mailed my AOS package

10/26/2009 - AOS package delivered to NVC at 11:25am

11/25/2009 - Paid IV bill

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

12/01/2009 - IV bill shows PAID / sent IV package via fedex

12/09/2009 - AVR confirmed receipt of IV package

12/17/2009 - Failed log in / Case completed YES!!

12/23/2009 - Recieved letter for Abbie's interview on 2/3/2010 Praise the Lord!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

02/03/2010 - Interview

VISA APPROVED!

:star:You must have asked yourself once what if she might just use you to obtain a GC or get you to send her $$$ but you still gave it a shot.

What's with her after all that you've become so fond of her and the process of bringing her to the States stirs excitement, frustration, and anticipation? :huh:

:luv: FAE

In the very very beginning stages it crossed my mind, but after I got to know Ana, its the farthest thing from my mind. I know that its not her intention. Like the others said, I love her with all my heart and I trust her 100%. You can be screwed over by anyone whether they are from your country or are immigrating here. The point is that you need to get to know your SO really well before making this sort of comitment. This goes for any marriage. Whether you're marrying locally or from another country.

I agree with Joseph & Ana's statement. You shouldn't think this way (negative) if you are planning on even having a relationship. You're very much doomed to a failed relationship if you can't trust the one love.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Carefully phrasing for obvious reasons.... Had been online dating for several years and there is a percentage of scammers all over the place. I suppose this created a state of paranoia in me. I met Iris, she chose me in the first place, and over the months I had to re-learn a lot of things. I had not met such a kindhearted, sincere, selfless, loving, dedicated, virtuous, beautiful, wonderful woman ever and I found it challenging to believe she liked me! Well at least the good me... There is a thread elsewhere about what VJ couples joke about to relieve stress during their journeys and a re-occurring theme came to mind: I joke that she is after me for my money; she coolly says with a somewhat frustrated air that - You don't have any! I think some skepticism is inevitable do to economics and the limited exposure and information Americans have had to virtuous Filipinas. I wish I'd known years ago how plentiful lovely virtuous and lively Filipinas are - not really as that would have changed things for Iris and I - but you get my drift. Of course there is greater opportunity in the US for upward mobility, careers etc and it is wholly acceptable that a modern intelligent woman would strive for such opportunity. But what is in the heart - the desire for a true loving relationship - that seems to be the driving force... Filipinas are great women! And very beautiful too! ;)

July 26 '09 I-129F Petition Sent

Oct 6 '09 Petition Approved

November 6 '09 Medical Complete

November 12 '09 Interview Complete

November 19 '09 Visa Delivered

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

September 30 '10 AOS App sent - crazy overloaded!

December 13 '10 AP Email notice

December 17 '10 EAD Hardcopy received. Yeah!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.