Alex Perez Javier

I filed K-1 Visa 13 May 2009 has anyone in this time frame gotten anything back from NVC?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I filed and recieved notification that the application was recieved 13 may 2009 and the last update was 18 may i am wondering if anyone else out there in the same boat (timeframe of filing)?:unsure:

post-63798-1250348106_thumb.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

your petition does not appear to be at NVC but at one of the USCIS service centers... having only filed three months ago you have some time yet to wait

YMMV

I filed and recieved notification that the application was recieved 13 may 2009 and the last update was 18 may i am wondering if anyone else out there in the same boat (timeframe of filing)?:unsure:

:unsure: confused about ur timeline... but if u are a may filer then we are almost in the same timeline...

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am at least a few days off your receipt date. It was received May 28, 2009 and OMG! :blink: i just logged on my portfolio and it says the last update they have is August 27, 2009. LOL! i got excited over that, although im not really sure what that means. lol. My fiance received the NOA1 last week of June. I have hopes that we will get the NOA2 by September.

Good luck to us and keep me posted for updates on your case!! :thumbs:

Activities 2009

May 28 -- I-129F Sent

Jun 01 -- Check Cashed

Jun 08 -- NOA1

Aug 28 -- NOA2

Oct 14 -- Medical Exam

Oct 22 -- Interview @USEM

Oct 30 -- Visa received

Nov 10 -- US Entry ; POE: Seattle, WA

Dec 11 -- Wedding day =D

Activities 2010

Feb 11 -- [i-485] AOS; EAD; AP sent

Feb 19 -- NOA1 : AOS, EAD, AP

Feb 23 -- NOA 2: AOS & EAD

Mar 09 -- Biometrics

Apr 09 -- EAD Approval date - waiting for hardcopy

Apr 18 -- EAD Card received

Apr 20 -- NOA 2 - interview schedule

May 08 -- SSN received

Jun 07 -- Interview date

June 11 -- Wedding Ceremony ^^

"There are two kinds of people in this world:

Those that play hopscotch and sing in the shower..

And those that lie alone at night with tears in their eyes."

"Hopscotch and Tears" by Becka Woolf, Chickensoup for the Teenage Soul

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ours has been aproved. So far no problems and sailing thru smooth. awaiting NVC letter to start our last part. Am sure yours and the other may fliers are close close too. Keep strong and happy.

Time Line:

Met on-line: April 2006

First meeting: July 2006 Broacy great time. rained but so memorable

Second Meeting: March 2007 Met Family and friends 2 weeks time flue by

Third Meeting: October 2007 met friends and more family

Forth Meeting: October 2008 Engaged were it started Boracay 2 weeks in heaven

Petition sent in: May 5th postal over night with postal money order

Signed for at CSC: May 6th

Contacted USCS not received NOA1: June 12th. Got Receit number NOA! receipt sent to wrong address Corrected Stated NOA1 date said to be by contacted agent as 6 May

Touched: 31May for returned NOA1

Touched: 18 June asume to correct address

Touched: 07July Move from desk to desk. no change of status

NOA2: 12 Aug Sweet got e-mail notification of status changed to aproved!!

NOA2: 18 Aug Hard Copy arrived via snail mail yeepeee

NVC: 24 August received NVC stating fowarded to embasy petitioner will be contacted within week for instructions.

Embasy Letter: 4 September

Medical: 05/06 Ootober Passed..Yeepeee!

Interview 19 Octoober ...:::) Passed!!!!!!

Visa Dilivered: 22nd October Sweeeeeeet

POE: 29th Seattle then little flight to Spokane Yeeepeee my partner is home!!

Married: November 30th 2009 Journey complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.