display name

QUESTION ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE

11 posts in this topic

i send my n400 last july 24 and they check very quick i got my NOA aug 01 since they have receipt number which is NBC******** i checked online my case it says CASE STATUS RECEIVED PENDING, On Aug 10, monday i received Bio and it says my appt. Aug 18,

now, i checked online just says to myself if something make changes YES it is there's something changes its like this.

Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent

On August 4, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address.

but i dont have yet received anything aside from my bio, and what is that thing bec. i remember those evidence i send are there except the morgage or apartment me and my husband we dont have any kind of morgage or apartment bec we just moved from the gov. housing my husband is in active duty i dont know what kind of thing evidence they need.

if ever they need my housing lease i dont have any lease to show up bec. my husband sign the papers and we dont have any copy.

i wonder if anybody here got experience leave in gov. housing and what kind u show up to uscis for the evidence if ever they needed that in case.

any help i will appreciated thank you,

Edited by display name

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
i send my n400 last july 24 and they check very quick i got my NOA aug 01 since they have receipt number which is NBC******** i checked online my case it says CASE STATUS RECEIVED PENDING, On Aug 10, monday i received Bio and it says my appt. Aug 18,

now, i checked online just says to myself if something make changes YES it is there's something changes its like this.

On August 4, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address.

but i dont have yet received anything aside from my bio, and what is that thing bec. i remember those evidence i send are there except the morgage or apartment me and my husband we dont have any kind of morgage or apartment bec we just moved from the gov. housing my husband is in active duty i dont know what kind of thing evidence they need.

if ever they need my housing lease i dont have any lease to show up bec. my husband sign the papers and we dont have any copy.

i wonder if anybody here got experience leave in gov. housing and what kind u show up to uscis for the evidence if ever they needed that in case.

What documents did you submitted when you sent your application? It looks like they want more evidence? I am curious what are the documents that you sent. Please keep us posted when you receive the notice requesting you send more evidence. I am sure it is not something major. Be sure to relax and don't stress yourseldf :)

I-130 Petition for Mother
August 19, 2010 - Mailed I-130 Petition for Mother
February 11, 2011 - Received email notification that I-130 was APPROVED and NOA2 was mailed 2/10/11 YAY!
April 11, 2011 - CASE COMPLETE!!!
April 25, 2011 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's - PASSED!!!!
May 3, 2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!
May 25, 2011 - POE Houston, Texas (Mom, welcome to U.S.A.)
I-130 Petition for Siblings
November 18, 2010 - Filed I-130 for two sisters

September 2014 - Received NOA-2 - Petition Approved

I-130 Mom's Petition for Unmarried Sons
June 24, 2011 - File I-130 for Unmarried Sons over 21
August 2014 - Received NOA2 - Petitions Approved

I-130 Petition for Father

July 2014 - Filed I-130 petition to Dad

September 2014 - NOA-2 - Approved

July 15, 2015 - POE Guam - Dad, welcome to U.S.A.

N-400 Naturalization of Mother

May 2016 - Sent application packet for Mom's naturalization

July 2016 - Biometrics

August 2016 - Interview - PASSED

September 2016 - Oath Ceremony - Mom is now a U.S. Citizen

Hello there,

I received the same e-mail from CRIS. Not sure weather or not it's blanket e-mail concerning fingerprints. Just look at it this way, fingerprints are needed to prove good moral character, i.e. any criminal proceeding against you, and this type of evidence is part of the our packet. If you haven't received an RFE letter since this e-mail, maybe you should call the 1-800 number and get some kind of guidence from the customer service rep ( I use this term loosely).

Best of luck on your journey!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Someone else received the same notice on the on-line case status report, turned out for them, was a farce as they never received any written notice regarding more evidence just a few weeks ago.

In lieu of evidence pertaining to your housing, it's best to type out a short letter explaining your circumstance, nothing emotional, just the facts. I sent in, would have loved to be able to submit birth certificates of children born to our marriage, but unfortunately met my wife a couple of years too late for that.

Edited by NickD

Hello there,

I received the same e-mail from CRIS. Not sure weather or not it's blanket e-mail concerning fingerprints. Just look at it this way, fingerprints are needed to prove good moral character, i.e. any criminal proceeding against you, and this type of evidence is part of the our packet. If you haven't received an RFE letter since this e-mail, maybe you should call the 1-800 number and get some kind of guidence from the customer service rep ( I use this term loosely).

Best of luck on your journey!

thank you for the reply anyways,

i hope probably they need my fingerprint then if ever they more evidence i would send it i guess i should wait the letter stating i need more evidence.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

If your IO at your interview tells you, you need more evidence, that is when you know for sure, good to bring a wheelbarrow full of it.

Filed: Country: Ghana
Timeline

It seem we are running the same timeline. I sent my application on July 28 2009, check was cashed july 31, received NOA on the 3rd august, Bio letter on 10th August with appt scheduled for 18th August. Since I have other important things to do on that 18th, I walked in today Saturday 15th August and had my fingerprint and BIO done.

I checked the on-line case status for the fun of it and found a request for further evidence. One just like yours. I have not received any letter in the mail, even though they claim to have mailed something on the 4th of August. If they had, I would have got it by now. I think it is standard. I am not going to do anything till I get the said letter.

Like someone said, it may be for the fingerprinting.

I am just waiting to see what happens.

It seem we are running the same timeline. I sent my application on July 28 2009, check was cashed july 31, received NOA on the 3rd august, Bio letter on 10th August with appt scheduled for 18th August. Since I have other important things to do on that 18th, I walked in today Saturday 15th August and had my fingerprint and BIO done.

I checked the on-line case status for the fun of it and found a request for further evidence. One just like yours. I have not received any letter in the mail, even though they claim to have mailed something on the 4th of August. If they had, I would have got it by now. I think it is standard. I am not going to do anything till I get the said letter.

Like someone said, it may be for the fingerprinting.

I am just waiting to see what happens.

ok koo, just go wait if something make different thanks for the reply

Got the same email. But didn't receive the actual letter/notice yet. I have my biometrics appointment on Wednesday the 19th but I had my biometrics today instead (walk-in).

We are hoping to get an interview letter soon!

Good luck on your journey!! :thumbs::thumbs:

threemonths09.jpg?t=1272087150Princess-Threemonthsold007-2.jpg?t=1271837591threemonths01-1.jpg?t=1272086957

Our Princess have her first tooth at five months of age.

fEdIm5.png?J2iWLNZY

I-130 (IR-5) Petitions for my Mom and Dad

*06-08-2010---Petition will send on this date???

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Many of us who submitted our applications in July received the same e-mails. The date they said they sent the RFE coincides with the date on the Biometrics letter, so I'm hoping that that is what the RFE letter the e-mail from CRIS was referring to.

Either that or a whole bunch of messed up, which I find hard to believe.

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.