AbbynSheryl

Please Wish Us Luck. Interview on This Tuesday.

60 posts in this topic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of We wanna say thank u so much for the support from the VJ, we could not have done this without your help. This tuesday my wife Sheryl is going to her final interview. please wish us luck and keep us in ur prayer. Thank u so much to all the VJ.

I wish you and yours the best, let me know ok..... :thumbs:

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Abby, I am sure we will be together with our wifes before the months end.

Wish you were coming over for the interview. I would ave loved to

meet you in person.

Good Luck to all of the August Bunch,

hey douglas, i know the CO does not let the spouce go in the interview thats why i am not there, hey i am new orelans u know how famous is new orleans u always welcome to visit me and by the way i am very easy to find. love to see u soon. remember my name thats all u need to find me bcz my phone number is my name. lol. thank u all for the wish and good luck. abby n sheryl

Its not true my fiance before now my husband he went home because he wants to support me and this is the strong evidence that you'll be there to support your wife during her interview and I saw a lot of people at the USEM w/ their fiance/ husband.

Anyway good luck to you abby and sherryl you will be fine.... important reminder if your evidence is more presentable they will not ask you too much question this is base from my experience they ask me only 2 things and thats it!

Good luck & God bless!

AOS JOURNEY

2007-05-07 (PM) Married

2007-05-09 AOS package sent

2007-05-10 AOS delivered to Chicago IL (day 1)

2007-05-15 NOA (not rcved in the mail) (day 6)

2007-06-01 Biometrics Notice in the Mail (day 23)

2007-06-27 Biometrics (day 49)

2007-06-20 Interview Notice Issued (day 42)

2007-06-23 Interview Notice in the Mail (day 45)

2007-08-10 Interview 10:00 am Sn Francisco (day 93) Approved

2007-08-21 Greencard received

Removal of Condition

2009-06-19 - sent

2009-06-25 - received

2009-06-26 - cheque cash

2009-07-17 - notice date

2009-08-14 - Biomentrics

2009-09-08 - Approved

2009-09-08 - 09-15 Card production ordered (email)(day 82)

2009-09-17 - Approval notice sent (email)

2009-09-19 - 10 year greencard received (w/wrong information)

2009-09-21 - I-90 sent

2009-11-04 - Card Production Order

2009-11-09 - Approval Notice received

2009-11-10 - Touched

1009-11-14 - Replacement 10 years greencard received (55 days)from filing expired 11/09/2019

meet you in person.

hey douglas, i know the CO does not let the spouce go in the interview thats why i am not there, hey i am new orelans u know how famous is new orleans u always welcome to visit me and by the way i am very easy to find. love to see u soon. remember my name thats all u need to find me bcz my phone number is my name. lol. thank u all for the wish and good luck. abby n sheryl

Its not true my fiance before now my husband he went home because he wants to support me and this is the strong evidence that you'll be there to support your wife during her interview and I saw a lot of people at the USEM w/ their fiance/ husband.

Anyway good luck to you abby and sherryl you will be fine.... important reminder if your evidence is more presentable they will not ask you too much question this is base from my experience they ask me only 2 things and thats it!

Good luck & God bless!

hey i know u r right but i am so lazy to go to phil bcz i took 3 trips to phil in the last 8 months. my wife knows i love her and i am always there for her. i am still going to drive 6 hours to houston to pick her up at the airport. thank u for wishing us luck. abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

meet you in person.

Good luck & God bless!

hey i know u r right but i am so lazy to go to phil bcz i took 3 trips to phil in the last 8 months. my wife knows i love her and i am always there for her. i am still going to drive 6 hours to houston to pick her up at the airport. thank u for wishing us luck. abby n sheryl

in 13 months my husband have already made 7 trips to visit me over here. though trips here in fili costs money and the long flight is terrible and tiring but my husband never get tired and lazy of doing it coz that is the only way that we could be together while we are waiting for our visa journey to be over. my hubby is coming home again soon for the 8th times, and this time, is to support me on my interview and picking me up at the same time and my beloved husband's happy to do it.

anyway, good luck to you both and good luck to sheryl's upcoming interview. assume that she will take the pink slip home.

God Speed!

meet you in person.

Good luck & God bless!

in 13 months my husband have already made 7 trips to visit me over here. though trips here in fili costs money and the long flight is terrible and tiring but my husband never get tired and lazy of doing it coz that is the only way that we could be together while we are waiting for our visa journey to be over. my hubby is coming home again soon for the 8th times, and this time, is to support me on my interview and picking me up at the same time and my beloved husband's happy to do it.

anyway, good luck to you both and good luck to sheryl's upcoming interview. assume that she will take the pink slip home.

God Speed!

hey u r right and i just dont want to travel all the way there for one or two days to pick her and come back bcz i am not sure that i can allow with her in interview but my wife told me she is 100% confident about the interview and she is ready for it. if she ask me i will be there for her. thank u for the wishing me luck. I am so happy for ur husband that he made 7 trips to see u in 13 months that is incredible and i wish a long n happy life together, abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Best of luck!!! It will go perfect for you two. :)

Met online (YM): 2003-07-31

First time we met in person (NAIA): 2007-08-23

2nd visit here in Phil: 2007-11-16

3rd visit here in Phil: 2007-12-28

4th visit here in Phil: 2008-11-09

Got engaged (El Nido, Palawan): 2008-11-16

5th visit here in Phil: 2008-12-29

Last time we saw each other: 2009-01-04

I-129F Sent: 2009-03-07

I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-12

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-06-29

NVC received : 2009-07-06

Stuck at NVC for 29 days

Left NVC: 2009-08-05

Embassy received: 2009-08-10

Medical Exam : 2009-08-25/27 PASSED

6th visit here in Phil: 2009-09-19

Interview : 2009-09-22 PASSED

CFO Seminar : 2009-10-02

Flight : 2009-10-23

Married : 2009-11-06

Applied for AOS, EAD and travel permit: 2009-12-09

Biometric schedule: 2010-01-21

Good luck to you both!!!

You will be in our prayers!!!

And as said before, I'll repeat, THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP to everyone! :yes: :yes: :yes:

hey thank u so much for the nice words, wish u lots of luck too. abby n sheryl

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck!

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

Good luck on your interview!

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Oi sister, I know I've said this a lot of time na, However, I'd still want to wish you Good luck for tomorrow's interview.

Text Message me after your interview. I like something Pink. :yes:

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Oi sister, I know I've said this a lot of time na, However, I'd still want to wish you Good luck for tomorrow's interview.

Text Message me after your interview. I like something Pink. :yes:

hey thank u so much for the kind words, hope u get the answer for ur RFE soon. i wish u luck too. abby n sheryl

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.