SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I'm gonna head home now, even though it just started storming (same time it stormed yesterday!), JUST cause I want to see what Ms Nelly posted.

Nat they are posted on facebook also

Congrats Msnelly on soon being a grandmother. :) pretty pictures.

Thanks

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol @ Dillon & the fish

When Kimmy comes back, I am starting a Yardies at home and a farrin' who love animals thread. The rest of you fools are on your own!!!!

:rofl: See. I also don't understand people who love them that much. Just don't get it.

It's something about the inbred unconditional love they give that gets me every time. I've seen some of my dogs and cats do some really amazing things in my lifetime. It's not something you can put into words though. At least, I can't. When you know, you know.

I have had dogs growing up...but I never wanted the dog to sleep with me. When our last dog got sick and had to wear a diaper to stop nawing at her backside...I knew that I would never be able to stomach that stuff again.

jawi is that you? :ph34r:

get ur butt offa di computa and get ur rass ova here!

Your house is too crowded...and I don't like sharing much...you are waaaayyyyy to sexy in a big forehead type of way for me to share you.

I overdosed on fiber today.

Okay...gross and WAAAYYYY TMI!!!

Imma send all you animal haters some puppies and kittens :devil::lol:

Do you choose to block this application or ignore all requests from this poster?

Yes, everything went good! The weather was nice in the mid-90s & the ceremony was very short but sweet at the dam. A handful of friends from the Bay Area showed up & even played drums after the ceremony for a little bit. We then went to my friend's yard where the reception was & I'm pretty sure everyone had a fun time. My aunt said that she's been to many weddings and this was the funnest ever! My parents were dancing together & I don't think I'd ever seen that before. The food was great (tri-tip, jerk chicken, rice & peas & cabbage salad), the mojitos, rum punch & champagne were flowing & we had the Jamaican music representing. It was very 'Jamerican'! I didn't know what our cake was going to be but gave ideas of what I did & didn't like....it ended up being this yummy white cake w/buttercream frosting & shredded coconut on the outside. It was all very simple but beautiful. If planning a wedding wasn't so stressful, I'd want to do it again because the party was so much fun!

Congratulations and you look very pretty and happy. I'm now in the stress out mode you were in earlier. 9/9/09 is coming up so fast. My dress should be back from alterations tomorrow. My birdcage veil and floral headpiece are absolutely beautiful...I can't wait to try everything on together...and I get to do it before A gets here. Woo-HOOOOO!!!

My sister's situation almost ripped my heart out because I knew before he even got here...I tried to tell her things to look out for...things to be careful of...she just told him everything I said...and he avoided me and the "pitfalls or red flags". I then said okay...I can't warn her anymore...all I can do is try to support her and be there for her when the foundation comes crumbling down. There is a rift in our relationship that I don't think will ever be repaired because I can't pretend anymore. She wants to believe in him...so I stay in my place. She was hurt because I don't want him at my wedding...I want her there so I conceded...even though it is my day. She wants him and A to hang out...and that is an absolute NO WAY! He didn't like A because A tried to give her advice too...oh boy I'm rambling...it's the medicine.

All I want to say is that you have to stop being so defensive and heed some of the warnings. Listen to your own intuition...I mean really listen. It won't steer you wrong...but I see so many women turning it off, ignoring it or lying to themselves that everything is gravy when they know in their heart of hearts it's not.

I know I ruffled a lot of feathers...but everything I said was not done in malice...it was with pure intent and wishing the best for all of you.

There are some people that I want to scream to the top of my lungs "WAKE UP" sweetie...but nobody wants to hear that when they are in love...so I bite my tongue and pray for the best. I have been about 99% accurate on the ones I know are not what the woman thinks they are...it is scary...but it's not for me to publicly forecast or denounce.

There are no guarantees in life...we just have to roll with the punches and pray/hope for the best.

I feel your pain girl....my approach is this. You are my friend/loved one etc, I will tell you ONCE of how I feel.

If you don't want to hear, I'm done. I'll there for you when it fails, I will bite my tongue and never say "I told you so."

Learnt my lesson a longgggg time ago.

Let him come to your wedding. If A wants to hang out with him, let A make the choice. Who knows, maybe A can inspire him.

But your sister WILL need you, that I know and I refuse to pretty up my words. It IS going to come crashing down, and you will want to be there for her. Let her put her hnd in the fire, stand by with a band aid for her.

Thanks JaE...I agreed to let him come to the wedding because she was more important to me than proving that I still can't stand the sight of him. As far as A...he has already made up his mind. He doesn't like him at all, or what he has done to my sister. He sid bab you know I don't deal with phockery...your sister deserves so much more than he is giving her. I could let everything go if he wasn't still doing things to tear her down...and she continues to make excuses for his behavior like a battered woman. That is the ONLY thing he hasn't put her through. It makes me sick to my stomach...and I feel so responsible.

You and me are alike it that respect. You are a little brasher than me though, I have learnt to hold back. I do get my point across, but tend to be a bit more subtle...More power to you though!

I agree...I'm trying to work on the brashness. I get so passionate about this stuff...I have to learn how to stop caring so much and just let this place be an outlet and a place to have fun.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
finesse yuh noh easy :no:

Thanks Quana, I am still a "newbie" here so Imma try not to take it personal.

Jawi, only you know what's best for you. :thumbs:

Stop foolin yourself, you aren't a newbie anymore!

How was my puctuation on that one Nat?

Nat, you are never going to live this one down :rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Him and I have talked about it. His whole family gets together durring a hurricane so they are not apart. He said the power will be out, sometimes for weeks. He said people come around with phone chargers and will let you charge your phone. Lack of communication with him is what I worry about the most really... as it is now I get antsy if it's 6pm and I haven't heard from him since morning :lol::blush:

Oh yeah, the hand crank phone charger.....

http://www.21st-century-goods.com/page/21st/CTGY/HCKP

This is why I love you! :yes:

Timeline
I first put my husbands name on some bills and took my name off. Then we have a joint checking count. He has some credit now. Plus I don't believe in credit cards or credit. I can get anything I want without credit (even a house). But he got a guitar center card with a small amount.

I see ya'll got a real cute baby there, are you interested in adopting ME too? :D :D

Timeline
JaP, I like your new signature. I liked your old one better, though. The colors in those two smileys under the heart was a nice balance for your avatar photo colors. But I do like the definition of laughter.

I liked the last one better too, but I laughed so damn hard today I had to put it in my signature...

I'll find another smiley tomorrow... There was a back to school night at my son's school so I am BEAT!

Good Night VJ (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I first put my husbands name on some bills and took my name off. Then we have a joint checking count. He has some credit now. Plus I don't believe in credit cards or credit. I can get anything I want without credit (even a house). But he got a guitar center card with a small amount.

I see ya'll got a real cute baby there, are you interested in adopting ME too? :D :D

:lol: Thanks too funny. Let me think about I already have 2 kids. I think that's enough but if you want you could watch miss diva for the day.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Ell your photos are wonderful!! Love the pictures looks like you guys had a blast. 8/8 is the best wedding/anniversary day. In China the number 8 is so lucky. All the best in your marriage.

Enjoying peace and quiet now. My baby is asleep and hubby visiting home. Brings me back to the days sorda before marriage. :whistle: Tomorrow is my last official day of vacation off until the school year starts on Monday. Where did those 79 days of break go. It has been fun coming back and reading the board. I had taken break. Jawi I think sometimes everyone just needs a break. Goodluck with your mans arrival and all the best with the first year of adjustment status. Well I won't be able to come back as much when I go back to work and have two graduate fall classes. Bummer. See ya all on facebook though.

I will come back to read now and then but 30 pages a day too much to handle at times. :wacko: If anyone needs immigration help I am always here to guide in anyway.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Ok.. so he can build HIS credit if I add him to MY bills and stuff?? WOW!!

Hey Bunz, KK, Dada, Shaun, and Justucia!!!

Not any more!! That USED to be how things worked until Dec 2007....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Morning all!

I am way way too lazy to go back and quote, LOL - I read through this am -

From what I remember -

Jawi, the pic was more related to the words than the cat, Although how can you not like cute cuddly kittens :angry::o

Dada - Lef mi man alone axeman.gif (although I agree, he is hot but he's mine waveass.gif )

Nells, congrats on being a grandmommy!

Ells, congrats on the wedding, looks like a wonderful day!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JaP, I like your new signature. I liked your old one better, though. The colors in those two smileys under the heart was a nice balance for your avatar photo colors. But I do like the definition of laughter.

I liked the last one better too, but I laughed so damn hard today I had to put it in my signature...

I'll find another smiley tomorrow... There was a back to school night at my son's school so I am BEAT!

Good Night VJ (F)

JaP why did I read this as: I was so damn hard today....? I was about to respond I didn't know women could get "hard"...well I guess I'm joining you and Finesse in the lackasex department. I'm 5 days away from ending a year plus drought. I think they will hear us in China. I hope my sis will still watch the kiddos for the weekend. :dance:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

bwaahaaa @ jawi

morning yardies!!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Nelly & Nat!!! Hope ya'lls day was well.

I am sitting here and I just finished applying for a cc for derron... and he got denied!! He has even applied for a Radio Shack card and been denied!!!

How is he supposed to BUILD his CREDIT??????

Ok oldheads.. I need some help:

How did your SO build up their credit????

Hey Mrs. Ells!!! lol

We got a furniture card together. you can help him build his buy getting it together. Rooms to GO..

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.