SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

PART 6??

I have never felt so much in a partnership with any other man I have dated before A. I know I worried a lot of you when I made the statement about taking more than the recommended dosage of meds to stop the pain. I appreciate the prayers, and I am starting to feel more like my happy jubilant self again because of all of your love and support.

I am still in pain...but now I'm about to cry out in prayer. You guys gave me back the strength to pray, and I love each of you for it.

Back to A. I told him what I posted when he called and I just started crying and told him that I was so tired...just tired. He got angry at first and started preaching at me...then it hit him and he started crying. He told me baby just hold on...I'm coming home...we will fight this together. You are not alone...this is our fight together until one of us gets called home the right way...by God. He told me that he will get as many jobs as he has to if I have to take disability...he just doesn't want me to think about leaving him and our kids.

He asked me not to ever say something like that again because it was selfish...and I wasn't thinking about how much pain those people that love me would be in if something happened to me. He cried so hard that he ended up getting a headache.

I called him back last night and told him thank you for letting me know that we truly are a team and it is not a one-sided relationship where the woman is responsible for holding things together. He told me that love doesn't require a thank you.

Jawi, I'm glad you are feeling a little better about things & had time to reflect on everything. (F)(L)

This made me crack up this morning.......

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stor...42?OpenDocument

Anyone need a good laugh?

:o:blink::blink::wacko:

They are predicting it will be a typical hurricane season. With it starting so late, that could be a rough season!

JG, I don't know how I am gonna get through it :(

I have been dreading hurricane season since I met him...

How have ya'll handled it in the past?

Knowing my soon to be husband is in the eye of a storm like that :crying:

I tell ya'll I am going to loose my mind! :wacko::crying:

I bit my cuticles a lot! But as others have said, they are used to dealing with this. It's never fun but they seem to stay a lot calmer about it than we do.

I think I was gonna post this on something else but I figure I'll do it now while I'm thinking of it. You may not be going down soon enough to do this but I was thinking you could get him a phone charger that cranks by hand. That way he'll always be able to keep in contact by phone even if the current is out.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

JaP, I like your new signature. I liked your old one better, though. The colors in those two smileys under the heart was a nice balance for your avatar photo colors. But I do like the definition of laughter.

Ells, thanks for the info and...hmm... something else I wanted to comment on. Dang it. I forgot.

Okay. Found it. Thanks for the rental car place link.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I think I was gonna post this on something else but I figure I'll do it now while I'm thinking of it. You may not be going down soon enough to do this but I was thinking you could get him a phone charger that cranks by hand. That way he'll always be able to keep in contact by phone even if the current is out.

Does such a thing exist? Or was this a joke with no laughing smiley?

On to look at the FB pics... then the carrental site. Then I'll finish watching this week's episode of Dating in the Dark. Fun times ahead!

November 19, 2007 - Met

My sister's situation almost ripped my heart out because I knew before he even got here...I tried to tell her things to look out for...things to be careful of...she just told him everything I said...and he avoided me and the "pitfalls or red flags". I then said okay...I can't warn her anymore...all I can do is try to support her and be there for her when the foundation comes crumbling down. There is a rift in our relationship that I don't think will ever be repaired because I can't pretend anymore. She wants to believe in him...so I stay in my place. She was hurt because I don't want him at my wedding...I want her there so I conceded...even though it is my day. She wants him and A to hang out...and that is an absolute NO WAY! He didn't like A because A tried to give her advice too...oh boy I'm rambling...it's the medicine.

All I want to say is that you have to stop being so defensive and heed some of the warnings. Listen to your own intuition...I mean really listen. It won't steer you wrong...but I see so many women turning it off, ignoring it or lying to themselves that everything is gravy when they know in their heart of hearts it's not.

I know I ruffled a lot of feathers...but everything I said was not done in malice...it was with pure intent and wishing the best for all of you.

There are some people that I want to scream to the top of my lungs "WAKE UP" sweetie...but nobody wants to hear that when they are in love...so I bite my tongue and pray for the best. I have been about 99% accurate on the ones I know are not what the woman thinks they are...it is scary...but it's not for me to publicly forecast or denounce.

There are no guarantees in life...we just have to roll with the punches and pray/hope for the best.

I feel your pain girl....my approach is this. You are my friend/loved one etc, I will tell you ONCE of how I feel.

If you don't want to hear, I'm done. I'll there for you when it fails, I will bite my tongue and never say "I told you so."

Learnt my lesson a longgggg time ago.

Let him come to your wedding. If A wants to hang out with him, let A make the choice. Who knows, maybe A can inspire him.

But your sister WILL need you, that I know and I refuse to pretty up my words. It IS going to come crashing down, and you will want to be there for her. Let her put her hnd in the fire, stand by with a band aid for her.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Him and I have talked about it. His whole family gets together durring a hurricane so they are not apart. He said the power will be out, sometimes for weeks. He said people come around with phone chargers and will let you charge your phone. Lack of communication with him is what I worry about the most really... as it is now I get antsy if it's 6pm and I haven't heard from him since morning :lol::blush:

Oh yeah, the hand crank phone charger.....

http://www.21st-century-goods.com/page/21st/CTGY/HCKP

I've seen them at places like Target.

a patty is over 700 calories!!!

i could cry! :crying:

i know that ish is fattening but lawks!!!

A lie I am not! LOL :star:

:lol::lol: Hee har har....you're silly Dilly!

Since I worked through lunch, I planned to leave 45 min early which would be now minutes. But WHY did it JUST start storming. Now I'm thinking to wait out the storm.

I'm feeling a big sad yesterday & today.... which isn't an emotion I feel often.

It's due to the $ in the bank compared with the cost of my upcoming trip to JA compared with the cost of AOS and the cost of supporting two people instead of one. I hope I get a raise next month!

I feel ya my gyal....I really do! You WILL survive! Sometimes it seems hard to figure out how but with how you are, I bet you budget as well as you plan so you'll be okay.

Edited by Ellsinlove

ok, who else wan leave vj?

I am a member of a messageboard where members kill and eat their own young....suh nutting whe NUHBADDY seh pn VJ even ruffles my feathers...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

Does such a thing exist? Or was this a joke with no laughing smiley?

On to look at the FB pics... then the carrental site. Then I'll finish watching this week's episode of Dating in the Dark. Fun times ahead!

No joke....repeating myself just so my replies don't make you pass it over....

When you start caring about the people behind the screen then yes...you can be sickened and disgusted by what gets posted here, and real friendships do have an impact on your life.

I'm choosing to leave not because of people talking about me...I'm a big ooman too...as big as they come. I am choosing to leave because I can't continue to bite my tongue to appease some people that want to live in a fake as$ bubble...then come back later and say why didn't anybody say something or I got used/duped for a greencard. I'm tired of watching women get played or hurt...and not being able to say something because then the majority wants to burn me at the stake.

You and me are alike it that respect. You are a little brasher than me though, I have learnt to hold back. I do get my point across, but tend to be a bit more subtle...More power to you though!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline
This made me crack up this morning.......

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stor...42?OpenDocument

Anyone need a good laugh?

I replied to the wrong link...the story did make me laugh & reminded me of this:

Timeline

Hmm. I live in an area that can get hurricanes. This might be something very good to have. I'll look for it in Wally-World.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz, Finesse just for you!

I will hit you with another Jermaine in the interim , Jermaine Stewart that is! LOL I know yall remember this song! This was some feel good music!

Man that brings me WAAAAAYYYY back! The 80s were certainly something! :dance::dance:

stop encourage her ells :bonk:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Hmm. I live in an area that can get hurricanes. This might be something very good to have. I'll look for it in Wally-World.

I've seen ones that were combo phone chargers, flashlights, radios, etc.!

Timeline
hey heavensent how are you

hey My2 ! I'm fine ..just at home bored...looking at the books i need to buy for school ..lol..

are there alot of books ...

its about 8 books..for a total of 3 classes.. not too happy becuz its gonna cost me about $350..

Just in case you all don't already know, try half.com textbooks section. I got my 3 textbooks for this semester for about $95. New in the bookstore they were going to cost me more than $150! Two have already arrived & I'm just waiting for the last novel for English class to get here.

Timeline
I'm with Jawi & Dillon & whoever else on the animals thing. They sound too expensive & like they could break things or climb on stuff. Plus they give you more to clean. Vet bills... no thanks! If I ever do get a pet, I think some fish or a reptile would be the way I go.

nat, finesse know how fi do it.. ya'll nuh get her sense of humor yet???.. CRAZY..lol

I can def tell when she's joking about most things. But I've had the thought quite a few times: "Finesse has been on this board long enough to not quote the WHOLE conversation string." So I wonder if she truly doesn't know how to crop some out. Notice that most of her posts either quote the whole thing or nothing. finesse, it's okay if you don't know. We can help. :star:

Am I the only one confused about Jawi & Finesse today? I can't tell if they're good friends who joke harshly with each other, or two people who can't stand each other but are trying (& failing) to be cordial.

Fish water stinks! I tried to have goldfish for my kids...three of them...but they all died. Then, my co-workers got me a beta for my birthday...which I really loved (his name was Lil Bow Wow because he loved to war...he would even flair up at the beta on his food jar LOL)...the water smelled horrible and I was constantly changing it. However, I didn't like handling him with the scoop. When I went on vacation, someone tried to change his water and he jumped out of the scooper onto the floor...they used a plastic spoon to pick him up because he was flopping all over the floor and out of their hands. I came back to an empty fish tank.

Nat neither option is right. We aren't good friends...but I actually like Finesse. I just wanted her to know that she wouldn't run me off the boards, and if she wanted a war...I wouldn't back down from it. I allowed her to decide how gully the conversation would get.

QUOTE (dillon

@ Aug 13 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nat even a fish is a pain....my daughter had one for almost 6 months until I changed the water one day and forgot to put those drops in the water to take the chlorine out....woke up the next morning to a floating fish. Since that day....not again! I thought they would be a nice easy animal...well the water stunk to high heaven after awhile and it wasn't my idea of fun to have to change it. P U!!!!!!!!

Say it again Dills!

nat,

jg and Q are confused...

jawi is on her way ova to mi yaad right now and we ago do di dutty wine together.......hubby, neighbors, and all...

Woman now you know I can't dutty wine with my neckback! But I can quint it up and whine to the bottom and sit pon ie like chair. I pass on the neighbors...they sound too needy.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.