SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm with Jawi & Dillon & whoever else on the animals thing. They sound too expensive & like they could break things or climb on stuff. Plus they give you more to clean. Vet bills... no thanks! If I ever do get a pet, I think some fish or a reptile would be the way I go.

nat, finesse know how fi do it.. ya'll nuh get her sense of humor yet???.. CRAZY..lol

I can def tell when she's joking about most things. But I've had the thought quite a few times: "Finesse has been on this board long enough to not quote the WHOLE conversation string." So I wonder if she truly doesn't know how to crop some out. Notice that most of her posts either quote the whole thing or nothing. finesse, it's okay if you don't know. We can help. :star:

Am I the only one confused about Jawi & Finesse today? I can't tell if they're good friends who joke harshly with each other, or two people who can't stand each other but are trying (& failing) to be cordial.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi cyaan see the precious jermaine video so post away my dear :devil:

I'm with Jawi & Dillon & whoever else on the animals thing. They sound too expensive & like they could break things or climb on stuff. Plus they give you more to clean. Vet bills... no thanks! If I ever do get a pet, I think some fish or a reptile would be the way I go.

nat, finesse know how fi do it.. ya'll nuh get her sense of humor yet???.. CRAZY..lol

I can def tell when she's joking about most things. But I've had the thought quite a few times: "Finesse has been on this board long enough to not quote the WHOLE conversation string." So I wonder if she truly doesn't know how to crop some out. Notice that most of her posts either quote the whole thing or nothing. finesse, it's okay if you don't know. We can help. :star:

Am I the only one confused about Jawi & Finesse today? I can't tell if they're good friends who joke harshly with each other, or two people who can't stand each other but are trying (& failing) to be cordial.

no she learned monday or tuesday and has been doing it right when she want to.. sometimes u don't feel like cropping.. and no im not confused about jawi and finesse.. :unsure::devil:

Timeline

When Kimmy comes back, I am starting a Yardies at home and a farrin' who love animals thread. The rest of you fools are on your own!!!!

mi cyaan see the precious jermaine video so post away my dear :devil:

no she learned monday or tuesday and has been doing it right when she want to.. sometimes u don't feel like cropping.. and no im not confused about jawi and finesse.. :unsure::devil:

I'm not confused either.

Choice #2, Nat.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Nat even a fish is a pain....my daughter had one for almost 6 months until I changed the water one day and forgot to put those drops in the water to take the chlorine out....woke up the next morning to a floating fish. Since that day....not again! I thought they would be a nice easy animal...well the water stunk to high heaven after awhile and it wasn't my idea of fun to have to change it. P U!!!!!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

lol @ Dillon & the fish

When Kimmy comes back, I am starting a Yardies at home and a farrin' who love animals thread. The rest of you fools are on your own!!!!

:rofl: See. I also don't understand people who love them that much. Just don't get it.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Nat even a fish is a pain....my daughter had one for almost 6 months until I changed the water one day and forgot to put those drops in the water to take the chlorine out....woke up the next morning to a floating fish. Since that day....not again! I thought they would be a nice easy animal...well the water stunk to high heaven after awhile and it wasn't my idea of fun to have to change it. P U!!!!!!!!

We thought a nice guinnea pig would be fun. Had to get 2 to keep each other company. Got them both out of female side at pet store. Guarenteed they were females. 6 months and like 20 guinnea pigs later, we figured out you really can't tell what sex those suckers are even if you turn them upside down and try to look.....and seperating them doesn't work all that well if you don't know what sex they are. The final straw was the day I walked down the hall to bathroom and they all thought it was feeding time......4 a.m.......Who knew little creatures could make so much noise!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
nat,

jg and Q are confused...

jawi is on her way ova to mi yaad right now and we ago do di dutty wine together.......hubby, neighbors, and all...

make sure you post some pictures. :thumbs:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
lol @ Dillon & the fish

:rofl: See. I also don't understand people who love them that much. Just don't get it.

It's something about the inbred unconditional love they give that gets me every time. I've seen some of my dogs and cats do some really amazing things in my lifetime. It's not something you can put into words though. At least, I can't. When you know, you know.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
lol @ Dillon & the fish

It's something about the inbred unconditional love they give that gets me every time. I've seen some of my dogs and cats do some really amazing things in my lifetime. It's not something you can put into words though. At least, I can't. When you know, you know.

girl..my mom say she saw two dogs tryna cross street.. one must have got hit or something :unsure::crying: she see this one go BACK in street, in traffic and try fi drag di one to othr side..

i don't like them but animals are amazing and loving

lol @ Dillon & the fish

Did I miss a conversation about dogs? animals?

Well, you all know how I am about my Stacey..aka cocker spaniel.

I'll join ur thread....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.