The Say Anything Thread - Take 12

4,020 posts in this topic

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

High on life cookie :rofl: Angry cat :lol:

This is the first time I am going away without a house sitter, since Cleo is at Mom's, so I really enjoy not having to clean. :lol: I might as well leave this mess. It's not dity, just untidy.

I bought lots of chocolate for el Osito, made a beanie for him, so his little ears don't freeze off in the winter. Laundry is done and only needs folding. Cosmetics and clothes I pack in the morning.

I still have so much food in the fridge, not sure what to do with it. I can't possibly drink two liters of milk tonight, can I? *moo*

The roads outside are really busy, we have a large motor show going on (the largest in the world I think) and the city is full of visitors. The brothels brought in lots of Eastern Eurpean prostitutes for the fair days, the news said. :lol:

As for my inner ho...I have no idea what you are talking about. :innocent:

I have nothing to say.

No #######. :lol:

High on life cookie :rofl: Angry cat :lol:

This is the first time I am going away without a house sitter, since Cleo is at Mom's, so I really enjoy not having to clean. :lol: I might as well leave this mess. It's not dity, just untidy.

I bought lots of chocolate for el Osito, made a beanie for him, so his little ears don't freeze off in the winter. Laundry is done and only needs folding. Cosmetics and clothes I pack in the morning.

I still have so much food in the fridge, not sure what to do with it. I can't possibly drink two liters of milk tonight, can I? *moo*

The roads outside are really busy, we have a large motor show going on (the largest in the world I think) and the city is full of visitors. The brothels brought in lots of Eastern Eurpean prostitutes for the fair days, the news said. :lol:

As for my inner ho...I have no idea what you are talking about. :innocent:

:rolleyes: How lame are people in love?? :jest:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

@len: the weather is ok. steak one day and the other i think i'll make a chicken splitpea soup.

is your hair curly? otherwise the second pic haircut wont work for you. i thought your hair was very straight like mine.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

hey peeps. had a tiny operation today to fix the end of my incision on my back. I'm sore and my stomach is super bruised from being poked with needles to drain fluid from it, but overall I'm ok. going out to dinner with the fam and some friends for my bday tonight :) not sure if I will medicate myself or not :lol:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

i guess this is where you go if you're REALLY bored ;)

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Naples, Italy

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-21

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-01

NVC Received : 2009-09-04

NVC Left : 2009-10-02

Consulate Received : 2009-10-05

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-07

Interview ... WAIVED? Never heard of this, but they didn't even interview him, just told him pick up his visa the next day.

Current Status: Interview ... waived ... I guess :) They just took his fingerprints and documents and told him everything was in order and he should pick up his visa tomorrow! WOW

I can't believe it's only been 7 months since we filed ... seems like an eternity!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

this is only a test

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Naples, Italy

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-21

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-01

NVC Received : 2009-09-04

NVC Left : 2009-10-02

Consulate Received : 2009-10-05

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-07

Interview ... WAIVED? Never heard of this, but they didn't even interview him, just told him pick up his visa the next day.

Current Status: Interview ... waived ... I guess :) They just took his fingerprints and documents and told him everything was in order and he should pick up his visa tomorrow! WOW

I can't believe it's only been 7 months since we filed ... seems like an eternity!

Timeline
(F) amby. hubby left to get us a pizza. yay!! :dance: me :wubs: pizza hut. it's been 5 months i don't have PH.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

what pizza do you usually get at PH? I tried the mama mia pizza last time and I wasn't impressed ..

they had the panormous there for awhile.. I loved the crust on that one...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

meat lovers. bleh, i forgot to tell hubby which crust. i usually get either hand tossed or pan, but hubby never went there pick up a pizza for us. i hope he gets one of those.

Edited by Nessa

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

yeah I like the pan crust too..

I shouldn't be talking about food.. I am getting hungry... :P.. lol

do you know that you can order your pizza from pizza hut online and it tells you approximately when you can go pick it up.??

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

meat lovers. bleh, i forgot to tell hubby which crust. i usually get either hand tossed or pan, but hubby never went there pick up a pizza for us. i hope he gets one of those.

if he doesn't, spank him.

wait.

he might like that :P

hey nessa, what shampoo do you use? ?i was talking with Squirrel about that