Ban Hammer

Fla. hospital defends secretly deporting patient

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Yeah and a bill statement to Guatemala isn't. 'Priceless' :P

{Yes- its cause and effect}

I have no problem with the Government of Guatemala nationalizing a private US company.

Private companies risk their own capital when they do business overseas and they

are (or should be) aware of the risks. As a tax payer, I am not affected by their business

decisions and practices.

A US hospital spending $1.5m on some Guatemalan national who then absconds without paying

does affect me, because I now have to make up for their losses through higher premiums.

See the difference?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
What more do you want? An itemization for services rendered? :P

I want the bill to be sent to the Government of Guatemala.

Or better still, next time the Federal Reserve extends a currency swap line to Guatemala,

deduct those expenses automatically.

Perhaps the Government of Guatemala can also nationalize assets from United Fruit Co types and Chiquita Bananas too to make up for decades of exploitative labor practices. ;)

Ah - the "victim card". I'm shocked! :lol:

it's all about getting one in on the man!

Or about 'the man' making himself look like the target he is not.

No, he wants what we all want. For others to share our outrage.

Grrr

The Outrage ®

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline
Yeah and a bill statement to Guatemala isn't. 'Priceless' :P

{Yes- its cause and effect}

I have no problem with the Government of Guatemala nationalizing a private US company.

Private companies risk their own capital when they do business overseas and they

are (or should be) aware of the risks. As a tax payer, I am not affected by their business

decisions and practices.

A US hospital spending $1.5m on some Guatemalan national who then absconds without paying

does affect me, because I now have to make up for their losses through higher premiums.

See the difference?

You certainly are affected when those labor practices contribute to the very presence of said illegal alien existing in the first place, and receiving $1.5M in pro-bono services usually covered in hospital allocations for those same services. Until we know the full extent of the source of these funds, we can't really make damning complaints based on hysterics can we?

Higher premiums to maintain a high profit margin for a conglomerate that profiteers on high expenses and high premiums by themselves.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Or better still, next time the Federal Reserve extends a currency swap line to Guatemala,

Perhaps the Government of Guatemala can also nationalize assets from United Fruit Co types and Chiquita Bananas too to make up for decades of exploitative labor practices. ;)

sure he is the target. it's the only way to make up for years of oppression! :protest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

sure he is the target. it's the only way to make up for years of oppression! :protest:

if you say so.

Timeline

if you say so.

for too long have the poor labored to make THE MAN rich while they eat dirt. i say get some of that weath now brothers! revolution!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

:lol:

A few more beers in yer system and you'll be sportin the ** yeah son! talk.

__ __

Nevermind that at the root of this is precisely that which you write in the first sentence though. Effects have their causes. If we were to exploit our own citizens in this way I guarantee there would not have been an illegal alien problem to begin with.

Timeline
:lol:

A few more beers in yer system and you'll be sportin the ** yeah son! talk.

__ __

Nevermind that at the root of this is precisely that which you write in the first sentence though. Effects have their causes. If we were to exploit our own citizens in this way I guarantee there would not have been an illegal alien problem to begin with.

i was writing that at work, i've not had a beer - or any alcohol - in at least two weeks ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
You certainly are affected when those labor practices contribute to the very presence of said illegal alien existing in the first place.

See, I don't care why criminals break the law. I just want the law enforced.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg