blackartemis

Issue with I-693

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Thailand
Timeline

OK, so this might be a unique situation.

We have our interview date coming up on 08/05.

We had everything submitted, however at the time of the visitation at the civil surgeon my wife was pregnant.

Recently she had a miscarriage and we are trying again.

So our original letter they have states that she was unable to receive the vaccinations become she was pregnant. As it stands today she may or may not be, and we won't know until after the interview date.

Would we just have the civil surgeon write a letter stating that she can no receive the shots until later, or can her OBGYN do this for us?

Thank you for the replys.

Met at work May 2006

Began dating 7/17/2006

Denied tourist visa 8/23/06

proposed 11/6/06 (Loy Krathong)

Wedding 3/31/07

Obtained B2 05/2007

Visited America Oct 2007

Send in AOS packet Feb 2009

Interview August 5th 2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
OK, so this might be a unique situation.

We had everything submitted, however at the time of the visitation at the civil surgeon my wife was pregnant.

So our original letter they have states that she was unable to receive the vaccinations become she was pregnant. As it stands today she may or may not be, and we won't know until after the interview date.

Would we just have the civil surgeon write a letter stating that she can no receive the shots until later, or can her OBGYN do this for us?

USCIS deals with the Civil Surgeon so have her OBGYN write a letter to that effect and take it to the Civil Surgeon. All the best!!

You still should to submit [take with you] a I-693 filled out by a DCS.

You "may" get away with jsut having the DS 3025. Not a good idea but some people do so.

Call Dr. Arnold in Texas and see what he can do for you.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

You "may" get away with jsut having the DS 3025. Not a good idea but some people do so.

The people who get by with just the DS-3025 are the ones that have the vaccinations completed. This is stated in Captain Ewok's sticky in the AOS thread.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

The interview letter specifically asks for I693. Even though it probably wouldn't come up during the interview if a DS3025 was used to satisfy the vaccination requirement with the I485 submission, I wouldn't feel too comfortable showing up with just a DS 3025.

The people who get by with just the DS-3025 are the ones that have the vaccinations completed. This is stated in Captain Ewok's sticky in the AOS thread.

03/12/2007 - Married to my beautiful wife

04/16/2007 - Sent I-130 to VSC via USPS Express Mail

05/12/2007 - NOA1 received by snail mail after a loooong wait

05/14/2007 - Sent I-129F for K3 to Chicago Lockbox via USPS Express Mail

10/22/2007 - I129F APPROVED (161 days), I130 APPROVED (188 days)

11/08/2007 - I129F received at NVC, embassy case number generated.

11/13/2007 - I129F forwarded to embassy.

11/18/2007 - 129F petition received at embassy

01/09/2008 - finally, DOS gives me the interview date, April 16, 2007 (ouch)

01/23/2008 - never got packet 4, emailed embassy

04/11/2008 - picked up packet 4, did medical

04/14/2008 - medical report pickup, no problems

04/16/2008 - interview date- APPROVED!!!!!

04/18/2008 - both of us are home at last, POE JFK!

05/21/2008 - sent AOS and EAD

05/27/2008 - received NOA1 for AOS and for EAD

06/02/2008 - received Biometrics appt letter

06/19/2008 - Biometrics appointment scheduled - DONE

06/19/2008 - both AOS and EAD touched because of biometrics

07/29/2008 - EAD approved.

05/13/2009 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!/ Card production ordered email

05/18/2009 - Welcome Letter received

06/12/2009 - Second card production ordered email

06/19/2009 - Approval notice send email

06/22/2009 - Green Card received

04/09/2012 - Applied for Citizenship by Express Mailing N400 to NBC

04/10/2012 - N400 received by USCIS

06/23/2012 - Biometrics appointment

07/27/2012 - Appointment scheduled for N400 interview

09/05/2012 - Interview passed, oath ceremony completed, and Naturalization certificate received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.