Shahrzad e Farzin

Do Iranian fiance(e)s need to provide extra information?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I think I read somewhere that Iranian nationals need to provide the addresses of ALL the places they have worked and ALL the places they have lived on their G-325A. (Instead of just the past five years.) Am I crazy, or is that actually the rule?

Thank you! :)

Missing him :(

Hi everyone,

I think I read somewhere that Iranian nationals need to provide the addresses of ALL the places they have worked and ALL the places they have lived on their G-325A. (Instead of just the past five years.) Am I crazy, or is that actually the rule?

Don't know about that but do know Iranians "go thru the ringer" when it comes to background checks.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hi everyone,

there is no such "rule" but they can require it if they so choose. There is no penalty for including MORE information than is asked for on the form. If you have some doubts or concerns, then do it.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
Hi everyone,

I just wrote for the past 6 years, I haven't said any thing! you don't need to worry about this

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi everyone,

I do not think there is any rule, because that would be discrimination, so do not pay any attention to hear say. If there are security reasons or background check problems the USCIS might request more information on employment and where someone has lived. I would include only information on the G-325A that is requested; maybe use the examples as a guide found at this site. If you get an RFE for more information, just supply what they ask for.

Are you in the process of filling in the forms for the K1 fiance(e) visa? Good luck on your visa journey.

4-17-2009 sent K1 Petition

5-1-2009 USCIS received petition

5-4-2009 received NOA1 notice

7-17-2009 touched

7-20-2009 NOA2 received

8-3-2009 NVC received petition

8-4-2009 NVC sent petition to Manila

9-22-2009 Medical Exam (scar on lungs) will have sputum test done

9-28-2009 K1 visa interview (canceled)

12-02-2009 call the SLMEC for sputum test report out

12-07-2009 Medical passed

12-08-2009 CFO

December 16, 2009 visa Pink Slip

December 20, 2009 entered USA

With God's blessing

Dale and Pat

Timeline

No, there is no such a "rule"!

I'm counting the seconds...

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : United Arab Emirates

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-04

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-07

NVC Received : 2009-08-10

NVC Left : 2009-08-14

Consulate Received : 2009-08-17

Packet 3 & 4 Received : 2009-09-20

Interview Date : 2009-12-21

Rescheduled the date to: 2010-01-24

Interview Result :put on an AP

Visa Approved: 2010-02-11

Visa Received :2010-03-16

US Entry : 2010-03-18

Marriage : 2010-05-25

CHECK MY TIME LINE FOR REST OF INFO.

Timeline
Hi everyone,

I do not think there is any rule, because that would be discrimination, so do not pay any attention to hear say. If there are security reasons or background check problems the USCIS might request more information on employment and where someone has lived. I would include only information on the G-325A that is requested; maybe use the examples as a guide found at this site. If you get an RFE for more information, just supply what they ask for.

Are you in the process of filling in the forms for the K1 fiance(e) visa? Good luck on your visa journey.

Yes I am in the process of filling out the forms now for a K-1 visa. (The example forms on VJ have been great!) Thank you and everyone else that has helped me thus far!

Missing him :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

No such rule, but since my husband was working at the same place for the last 9 years, I just had to write that one place down... if there was a rule for it, it would be in the directions--but like the others said, more info is never a bad thing...how many years has he been working?

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : United Arab Emirates

Marriage : 2008-07-12

I-130 Sent : 2008-09-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-02

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-20

NVC Received : 2009-01-25

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-01

Pay I-864 Bill : 2009-02-03

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-04

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-27

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-05

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-19

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-25

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-03-17

Packet 4 Received : 2009-03-24

Interview Date : 2009-05-19!!!!!!!!!!! Pray for a quick approval and no AP!!!

Visa in Hand: 2009-05-20!!! Thank you god! Now I wish he would just come to the US sooner... miss him...grrr.

Point of Entry: Chicago O'Hare Airport October , 16th 2009!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.