chris-ayen

i need help regarding my baby's citizenship

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi there!VJ family...

i hope you can help us...

my baby just finshed her crba interview yesterday july20 at manila us embassy....actually the interview went fine but the CO said she just need one more tax record of my fiance which is 2002 becuase i only submit 2003-2007 which is counted as 4 years of physially present at US,they need 5 years so im lacking 1 more year before 2003 so she told me she just need one year which is 2002 tax/w2..here my question i wasnt able to ask because shes in hurry i can tell that because its alreayd 1pm and she havent finish interviewing the other aplicants.so as far as i remember she said just submit the 2002 tax records via courier and once the embassy receive it the us passport will be issue.anyone have been in the same situation like ours?

do i need to send it thru courier or i cn drop it at embassy?do i need to call the embassy for the process of the us passport of my baby once i submit the 2002 tax or just wait for the delivery???how cn i be sure that ones they receive the w2 2002 they will issu the us passport?they never told me if im going to have another interview or what?????does itmean my baby is already aprroved for her us passport?i just need tosubmit the additional docs theyve been asking?

im really confuse hope you can help pls.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

troll?

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

merge related topics...

Anh map: i dont think the OP is a troll and i believe she needs a genuine help/advice from those who know about this situation

RonMay

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

hi there!VJ family...

my baby just finshed her crba interview yesterday july20 at manila us embassy....actually the interview went fine but the CO said she just need one more tax record of my fiance which is 2002 becuase i only submit 2003-2007 which is counted as 4 years of physially present at US,they need 5 years so im lacking 1 more year before 2003 so she told me she just need one year which is 2002 tax/w2..here my question i wasnt able to ask because shes in hurry i can tell that because its alreayd 1pm and she havent finish interviewing the other aplicants.so as far as i remember she said just submit the 2002 tax records via courier and once the embassy receive it the us passport will be issue.anyone have been in the same situation like ours?

do i need to send it thru courier or i cn drop it at embassy?do i need to call the embassy for the process of the us passport of my baby once i submit the 2002 tax or just wait for the delivery???how cn i be sure that ones they receive the w2 2002 they will issu the us passport?they never told me if im going to have another interview or what?????does itmean my baby is already aprroved for her us passport?i just need tosubmit the additional docs theyve been asking?

I did the CRBA but never had a problem at all. I do believe they want you to submit the 2002 tax to make sure ur hubby met the residency requirement. That did not assure you yet that the baby will be issued the US passport. If you will be able to submit what they are asking and they are convinced of the documents presented to them then YES the baby will have the passport hopefully.Sorry am not sure about the courier thing since i did not have the same problem..anyway good luck.

hi there!VJ family...

no, but I can answer most of your questions.

do i need to send it thru courier or i cn drop it at embassy?

either method will work, but you need to get back into the Embassy for drop off .

do i need to call the embassy for the process of the us passport of my baby once i submit the 2002 tax or just wait for the delivery???

you can call as often as you like, but it will not help speed up the process and you will most likely get general answers suuch as you are in AR.

how cn i be sure that ones they receive the w2 2002 they will issu the us passport?

You will be sure when the Embassy sends you the approved passport or denial. Most likely, the baby will get the pasport after you send in ther required evidence.

they never told me if im going to have another interview or what?????does itmean my baby is already aprroved for her us passport?

No, your baby will not be approved until the evidence is submitted and the CO approves the passport.

i just need tosubmit the additional docs theyve been asking?

Yes, you need to submit the requested evidence or the passport will be denied.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.