tonylikeslili

abu dhabi visa interview blue slip,more proof required

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Well sorry about the late posting everyone,as you can probably tell I'm not all that good at the forum thing :( ,my fiance did go for her interview on july 6th in abu dhabi but they gave her a blue slip of paper that says they want more proof of our relationship,since there was soooooo much emails and messages and other proofs my fiance put most of them on a cd and took with her but they would not except that,they want everything printed out,so please don't make the mistake we did,I am preparing the most intensive proof packet I can muster up to send to the embassy now,I mean everything,every email,every message,reciept,phone call,picture,scans of post marks pictures of gifts,I mean it's so much it's going to have to go in a box!!!,there is no way after they get this lot that there can be any doubt of our intentions towards one another about getting married,it just really upsets me because my fiance is so honest and sincere that I know it broke her heart for them to think she was just trying to "get a visa"I think they do this to try and discourage people so that they give up,and especially people from iran because it is'nt like they can just go to embassy in tehran,she has to take time off of work and it cost more money,my heart goes out to all iranians who have to go through all this red tape,but I guess thats part of the game,from what I understand once they recieve the next lot of info from us her case number will appear on the abu dhabi embassy website,when it does she will have to go back to the uae hopefully for the last time so that our visa can be approved,I miss my dear wife so much,there's not a day or night that goes by that I am not longing to feel her embrace once more,I hate this feeling of groping in the dark,it feels like it will never be over,god bless all iranians and all vj members on this journey

sorry to hear about the blue slip......but just give what they asked and am sure ur good to go.... :thumbs: u know in your hearts your good intentions so God sees through that.... bless u :star:

K1 Visa

01-31-2009 I-129F to USCIS-CSC

02-19-2009 NOA1

03-24-2009 NOA2

06-21-2009 Medical(The Polyclinic, Dubai UAE)

06-28-2009 Interview @ USE AD (approved)

07-01-2009 Visa ready for pick up @ USE AD

07-07-2009 went to pick up my visa (ready 2 fly)

=

09-11-2009 POE-SFO(no questions asked,just a reminder 2 get marry within 90 days)

=

09-28-2009 applied for SSN at Sac., Ca(no hassle)

10-05-2009 received SSN card on mail

11-04-2009 applied for marriage license @ Sacramento County, Ca

11-18-2009 married (marriage certificate on hand-same day)

11-25-2009 I-693 signed by CS(MMR-$70, Vericella-$70, I-693 Form- $15)

=

12-23-2009 mailed AOS to USCIS, Chicago Lockbox (FedEx)

12-28-2009 recvd by USCIS

01-04-2010 check cashed by USCIS

01-08-2010 received NOA1 (I-797C) for I-485, I-765 and I-131

01-11-2010 recvd ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics

01-25-2010 Biometrics Appointment- West Sac, CA

**alls well @ Biometrics-less than 20 mins.

03-04-2010 recvd notice for AOS interview date

03-04-2010 EAD card production ordered (online notice)

03-08-2010 AP (I-512L) approved-recvd in mail (dated 3/2/10)

03-11-2010 EAD recvd on mail

04-06-2010 AOS interview, APPROVED! Bye USCIS til 2012- Sac, CA

04-15-2010 GC Welcome letter received fr mail

04-16-2010 GC recvd on the mail (Yiihaa!!!)

=

03-08-2012 ROC I-751 mailed to CSC via USPS Priority Mail

03-12-2012 ROC recvd by CSC

03-12-2012 NOA1 (revd on mail 03/19/12)

03-15-2012 ROC check cashed

"Thank you to God and to VJ"

Well sorry about the late posting everyone,as you can probably tell I'm not all that good at the forum thing :( ,my fiance did go for her interview on july 6th in abu dhabi but they gave her a blue slip of paper that says they want more proof of our relationship,since there was soooooo much emails and messages and other proofs my fiance put most of them on a cd and took with her but they would not except that,they want everything printed out,so please don't make the mistake we did,I am preparing the most intensive proof packet I can muster up to send to the embassy now,I mean everything,every email,every message,reciept,phone call,picture,scans of post marks pictures of gifts,I mean it's so much it's going to have to go in a box!!!,there is no way after they get this lot that there can be any doubt of our intentions towards one another about getting married,it just really upsets me because my fiance is so honest and sincere that I know it broke her heart for them to think she was just trying to "get a visa"I think they do this to try and discourage people so that they give up,and especially people from iran because it is'nt like they can just go to embassy in tehran,she has to take time off of work and it cost more money,my heart goes out to all iranians who have to go through all this red tape,but I guess thats part of the game,from what I understand once they recieve the next lot of info from us her case number will appear on the abu dhabi embassy website,when it does she will have to go back to the uae hopefully for the last time so that our visa can be approved,I miss my dear wife so much,there's not a day or night that goes by that I am not longing to feel her embrace once more,I hate this feeling of groping in the dark,it feels like it will never be over,god bless all iranians and all vj members on this journey

First good luck in the rest of your journey. Somewhere in the instructions it says not to use electronic media which would include CD's. Sorry to hear about your problems.

Second, you said I miss my dear wife so much...you know a K1 visa is a fiance visa, right? Hopefully you just call each other wife/husband in private. Make sure during any correspondence or face to face with anyone handling your case neither of you make the mistake of saying wife/husband when referring to you FIANCE(E).

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Timeline

OOOOHHHH I'm so sorry!

I've been checking your profile almost every day to hear from you... I was sincerely waiting for a good news!!!

But don't worry! It's gonna be ok soon... It's true, she shouldn't have taken a CD instead of hardcopy of the letters. I've noticed that some poeple here even make beautiful scrapbooks and put their photos and letters in order to show how important their relationship is for them.

As I study cases here, I've noticed that it's not just about Iranians or any particular nation, their rules are the same for every one... Canadians, British, German, Chinese and all others have to prove their relationship is real and not a scam.

Things are going to be ok... At least you know what they are asking for and it will be over once you send them what they need.

I do wish you success! :thumbs:

I'm counting the seconds...

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : United Arab Emirates

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-04

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-07

NVC Received : 2009-08-10

NVC Left : 2009-08-14

Consulate Received : 2009-08-17

Packet 3 & 4 Received : 2009-09-20

Interview Date : 2009-12-21

Rescheduled the date to: 2010-01-24

Interview Result :put on an AP

Visa Approved: 2010-02-11

Visa Received :2010-03-16

US Entry : 2010-03-18

Marriage : 2010-05-25

CHECK MY TIME LINE FOR REST OF INFO.

Timeline

First good luck in the rest of your journey. Somewhere in the instructions it says not to use electronic media which would include CD's. Sorry to hear about your problems.

Second, you said I miss my dear wife so much...you know a K1 visa is a fiance visa, right? Hopefully you just call each other wife/husband in private. Make sure during any correspondence or face to face with anyone handling your case neither of you make the mistake of saying wife/husband when referring to you FIANCE(E).

Oh no we are not married yet!!! but we are in heart just not legally!

Timeline

Sorry to hear this, but what were you thinking that you but every thing on a CD, did you really think that they will view the CD!!! :innocent:

In the era that every one wants to hack Sate Dept. computers. if you were a bad guy and you had virus on a CD and if CO was a stupid guy, you could infect the whole system.

Also you don't have to send them every thing, just sample of your emails, phone call and etc. it would be enough.

I hope they approve your case very soon and you to get together and keep the CD for your own memory.

at this time, you should be very thankful that they only talk about proof of relationship and they didn't place her on AP, I'm sure you will get approve as soon as you send couple of emails and phone logs.

Good Luck

• 5 months later...
Timeline
Sorry to hear this, but what were you thinking that you but every thing on a CD, did you really think that they will view the CD!!! :innocent:

In the era that every one wants to hack Sate Dept. computers. if you were a bad guy and you had virus on a CD and if CO was a stupid guy, you could infect the whole system.

Also you don't have to send them every thing, just sample of your emails, phone call and etc. it would be enough.

I hope they approve your case very soon and you to get together and keep the CD for your own memory.

at this time, you should be very thankful that they only talk about proof of relationship and they didn't place her on AP, I'm sure you will get approve as soon as you send couple of emails and phone logs.

Good Luck

Hello KGH,what is "AP"????,Yes I agree with you it was a stupid thing to do :crying:

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline
Hello KGH,what is "AP"????,Yes I agree with you it was a stupid thing to do :crying:

Additional Administrative Processing is something most Iranians get put on. Which means it could take months after the interview to receive the visa. When my husband and I went to our interview in Ankara we and every Iranian ahead of us got put on AP or received an RFE. I'm hoping we don't get stuck in AP limbo for much longer but it could take another 6 months. I just wish they could at least give an ETA so we can make plans.

Anyway, hopefully you won't get put on AP. Good luck with everything.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.