juana17

please answer, fees$ after interview CUBA

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I am trying to know exactly what my husband needs for $ paid the AOS and IV fees online, do we owe any more as it says on the site( 42cuc?) then exactly what is the medical $ ? en cuc// and did you have to pay extra for vaccinations,( I know he needs some) , next , carta blanca? tthought that was going away guess not, cuanto cuesta? we have an account there but its getting low and we really want to be ready and able! and last but not least, doesn't any one want to give me a lead on what plans to make for flying out? surely someone out there is tracking deals for one ways to MIA or NY??? please, I could use some shared info... gracias, juana

One love...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am trying to know exactly what my husband needs for $ paid the AOS and IV fees online, do we owe any more as it says on the site( 42cuc?) then exactly what is the medical $ ? en cuc// and did you have to pay extra for vaccinations,( I know he needs some) , next , carta blanca? tthought that was going away guess not, cuanto cuesta? we have an account there but its getting low and we really want to be ready and able! and last but not least, doesn't any one want to give me a lead on what plans to make for flying out? surely someone out there is tracking deals for one ways to MIA or NY??? please, I could use some shared info... gracias, juana

I am sorry I don't have any info on the frist couple of ? u asked.. but as for the plane ticket.. there are a couple of sites you can try, Priceline, Spirit airlines ( they are really chea), and then you can go directly to the airlines web site, Delta, American Airlines. Continental. com... sometimes you can find better deals going directly to there sites.. hope this helps.. Blessings :innocent:

as1cF3M0g410000MDAzMTBsfDAwMDEyNjdsfEhvbGRpbmcgbXkgaHViYnlcJ3MgaGFuZCBhZ2Fpbg.gif

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

[thanks so much , because its cuba it much more dificult. but since he will have the legal visa to here he can fly direct I just wanted to know if anyone had good tip on a one way not so terrible $ as when I flew from miami in may and june. I flew on merican eagle so I wil check there, i guess the prices will stick until something amazing happens!! it sometimes cheaper to go thru other countries but he could not do that,,,i think. other wise i would meet him in mexico. HAV to MIA then RDU is what we want , its allll tricky.... :)

I am sorry I don't have any info on the frist couple of ? u asked.. but as for the plane ticket.. there are a couple of sites you can try, Priceline, Spirit airlines ( they are really chea), and then you can go directly to the airlines web site, Delta, American Airlines. Continental. com... sometimes you can find better deals going directly to there sites.. hope this helps.. Blessings :innocent:

One love...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.