Brad and Vika

Unbelievable!

318 posts in this topic

:star: One more post closer to another heart.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, is this the official heart-count bumper thread? Sign me up!

Let's designate it now :dance::dance:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

pie! guns! pre-marital sex!

And lots of posts about unimportant subjects like world affairs, national politics, loving relationships, and emoticons - anything that will irritate! Hurrah :star:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

:star: One more post closer to another heart.

ur gay

And now you're one more post closer too!

Since I'm replying to yours, so am I. Thanks!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

On an unrelated note (but related to the title of this topic), look at the following:

Truly unbelievable!!!

One of the reasons why some times I wonder if having a family in USA is actually a good thing. Notice the part about a "Neighbor's complaint." :wacko:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
On an unrelated note (but related to the title of this topic), look at the following:

Truly unbelievable!!!

One of the reasons why some times I wonder if having a family in USA is actually a good thing. Notice the part about a "Neighbor's complaint." :wacko:

With neighbors like that, you don't need no enemies. No good deed goes unpunished.

Truly unbelievable!!!

With neighbors like that, you don't need no enemies. No good deed goes unpunished.

Why would any one complain about that? Crazy!

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

My guess is that it's a local neighborhood feud. The babysitting lady probably doesn't mow her lawn enough or they need to paint their house or something, and anonymous complainer did it out of spite. Suburban warfare can be a real bitсh.

Right. I don't like the color of your mailbox, so I am going to punish the families of all the children you see off to school. That makes sense :wacko:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Timeline

My guess is that it's a local neighborhood feud. The babysitting lady probably doesn't mow her lawn enough or they need to paint their house or something, and anonymous complainer did it out of spite. Suburban warfare can be a real bitсh.

Right. I don't like the color of your mailbox, so I am going to punish the families of all the children you see off to school. That makes sense :wacko:

Welcome to suburbia. I did the white picket fence in a cul de sac for years. On the outside it was all smiles, waves, and "howdy neighbor"'s. But the underbelly was nasty. Put off cutting your lawn just a couple days, and pretty soon you've got a letter from the homeowner's association. Dent in your car? Better make sure it stays in the garage. Party goes a little long and all of a sudden you've got the police saying there was a loud party going on, despite the fact that you were just watching movies or sitting around talking at a reasonable level. A lot of it has to do with bored soccer moms, but I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that suburbia makes you crazy too. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Welcome to suburbia. I did the white picket fence in a cul de sac for years. On the outside it was all smiles, waves, and "howdy neighbor"'s. But the underbelly was nasty. Put off cutting your lawn just a couple days, and pretty soon you've got a letter from the homeowner's association. Dent in your car? Better make sure it stays in the garage. Party goes a little long and all of a sudden you've got the police saying there was a loud party going on, despite the fact that you were just watching movies or sitting around talking at a reasonable level. A lot of it has to do with bored soccer moms, but I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that suburbia makes you crazy too. :)

A lot of it has to do with the society of victims that this government system has created. A society where people do not want to take responsibility for their actions, and instead are waiting for the chance to blame somebody else and sue for the most stupid reason. As a result the government creates more stupid laws to give people more reasons to be victims. It is a never-ending spiral.

People have to entertain themselves somehow ... :devil:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.