Brad and Vika

Unbelievable!

318 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
I would be a pretty good shield. Not only am I wide, but I'm fairly thick as well.

- We're talking about my girth, right?

Ya, and you have enough common sense to know when to run the hell away!!!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, and you have enough common sense to know when to run the hell away!!!

Actually, now that I have a choice, I try to stay as far away from explosives as possible. I don't even really like fireworks all that much. I'll watch from a distance, but I don't like setting 'em off.

Now Tannerite on the other hand.....

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Tacos are OK too! :devil:

:o

you'd better bring me something from Odessa, eh????? :sleepy:

I spent more time in Turkey. When I went through the Odessa airport, a group of about six security and militsia asked me to step into the next room. It turns out that the turkish delight we bought on the way to the airport in Antalya looks alot like plastique in a scanner, and the souvenir hookahs resemble some kind of detonator to them. Always an adventure :lol:

DOH! lol

Right. They were reasonably polite, but a little tense until they saw what it was. I think they needed me to open the bag in case it was booby-trapped or something. When I unsipped the suitcase, the militsia actuall back away a few feet. Funny, because four pounds of plastique would probably blown the walls out of the terminal anyway. They all had a laugh at the expense of the customs agent on the scanner when I held up the pipes.

But I feel better. I was always a little leery of security at Odessa. When they bring your luggage piled on the farm wagon and release the three cocker spaniels to run all over the pile of bags sniffing them out, I never knew if they were looking for drugs and bombs...or for a place to pee. I always hoped they didn't pee on my bag. Good to see they are preventing terrorism...you desparado, you! :lol:

Oh, I don't think the security or customs folks in Odessa see a terrorist when they look at me. Dollar signs no doubt, but no threat - more like an opportunity.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.