johnj

Tupolev 154 serving lunch

48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Check out http://www.aircraftbargains.com and you'll find a few TU154's for sale, including one recently completed VIP overhaul that they're asking $11 million for.

That one said, "Make offer!" I would, but I don't think the trade-in value on my Jeep would cover it.

I think I'd have to buy the Mi-24 just for something to play around with.

you know slim,you can go over there and go for rides in thier old fighters,even thier spyplanes,that fly on the borders of space....if you got the money....anyone for mach 2?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know slim,you can go over there and go for rides in thier old fighters,even thier spyplanes,that fly on the borders of space....if you got the money....anyone for mach 2?

I was waiting for that "if you got the money" part. I'd love to ride in a Mig or see the moon from orbit, but as for now, I'll keep it simple with a tour of the AK factory.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Timeline

Some years back, a rich guy who flew out of the same club I did, took a ride in a Mig. Had some awesome pictures, and some pretty cool video. A month later he divorced his wife, and about 4 months after that he was married to a Russian woman.

So look at it this way...you don't get to ride in a Mig, but you still got the souvenir. :D

Timeline

I was waiting for that "if you got the money" part. I'd love to ride in a Mig or see the moon from orbit, but as for now, I'll keep it simple with a tour of the AK factory.

do they give tours of that....lolololol.

Timeline

One of my friends in Russia has a son that worked in the AK factory in Izhevsk; he could not speak English so we did not have a lot to talk about and he was only 16.

Timeline

One of my friends in Russia has a son that worked in the AK factory in Izhevsk; he could not speak English so we did not have a lot to talk about and he was only 16.

did he give you a tour? :lol:

Some years back, a rich guy who flew out of the same club I did, took a ride in a Mig. Had some awesome pictures, and some pretty cool video. A month later he divorced his wife, and about 4 months after that he was married to a Russian woman.

So look at it this way...you don't get to ride in a Mig, but you still got the souvenir. :D

My high school girlfriend's parents split around graduation time. Dad flew over to do some business in Moscow and by the time the divorce was finished, he was remarried like a month later.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Sure do. On my way out I was waiting in line with a guy who was discussing how cool it was. I was eavesdropping so I didn't ask any questions, but I think he took a trip to Russia just to see the factory.

Rich people. Funny how "we" spend all this money to go over there to view things that are produced locally for $15.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

The best part of touring the AK factory is the free samples at the end of the tour.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Timeline

I may be a bit "dim" but I am not stupid. I never asked for a tour of the factory because this is the same city the militiza picked me up in the city park because I was photographing birds with a big camera lens. Granted, the lens was a 600mm f4 (about 2 feet long and about 12 inch diameter) but they detained me till they could confirm I was indeed a wildlife photographer working in Russia photographing birds.

Sure, I can see me on a tour of the AK factory; picked up in the park as a spy; dating a lady with son who works at AK factory; background as special forces in Army; .... I think I would still be living in a gulag in Russia! However, I did enjoy the cold of Siberia and Yakutia is not so bad is you like permafrost and -70, seas of bugs in the summer and ice almost year-around

Timeline
I may be a bit "dim" but I am not stupid. I never asked for a tour of the factory because this is the same city the militiza picked me up in the city park because I was photographing birds with a big camera lens. Granted, the lens was a 600mm f4 (about 2 feet long and about 12 inch diameter) but they detained me till they could confirm I was indeed a wildlife photographer working in Russia photographing birds.

Sure, I can see me on a tour of the AK factory; picked up in the park as a spy; dating a lady with son who works at AK factory; background as special forces in Army; .... I think I would still be living in a gulag in Russia! However, I did enjoy the cold of Siberia and Yakutia is not so bad is you like permafrost and -70, seas of bugs in the summer and ice almost year-around

wildlife photographer,cool job.i love the hooded crows i saw over there,and next thursday on animal planet "wild russia"

Timeline

wildlife photographer,cool job.i love the hooded crows i saw over there,and next thursday on animal planet "wild russia"

The Jackdaw that I have just uploaded as my avatar was the same bird I was photographing at the time of my arrest

Timeline

My high school girlfriend's parents split around graduation time. Dad flew over to do some business in Moscow and by the time the divorce was finished, he was remarried like a month later.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Sure do. On my way out I was waiting in line with a guy who was discussing how cool it was. I was eavesdropping so I didn't ask any questions, but I think he took a trip to Russia just to see the factory.

Rich people. Funny how "we" spend all this money to go over there to view things that are produced locally for $15.

this is true,but who doesn't love a tour of beer factorys.............that is less than 15 dollars to make, touring the guinness factory is on my bucket list...lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
The Jackdaw that I have just uploaded as my avatar was the same bird I was photographing at the time of my arrest

I would arrest you too for taking a photo of that bird. :D

Why would you arrest someone for taking a picture of a bird, I could see if he was showing you the bird but not taking a picture of one.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.