finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocky, yan din ang gusto kong malaman. shy lang ako magtanong. :star:

:star: Sana sagutin ni Nora tanong natin. Yoo hoo! Nora? Where are you?

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
and also try to refrain other's grammars...yuck.that's so embarrassing when our own sentence composition is not good either

Yang pag-korek sa grammar, masanay ka na diyan, nora. Kaya naimbento sa VJ ang Grammar Police na term dahil maraming nagko-korek. Ilang beses na din akong na-korek pero hindi sumasama ang loob ko, as a matter of fact, grateful pa ako. Diyan tayo matututo ng English, kapag may nagko-korek, otherwise forever and ever nang baluktot ang English natin :star::thumbs:

Sige na, friends na tayo pati si Lotus. Friends naman tayo dapat lahat dito eh.

Curious lang ako. Ano kaya ibig sabihin niya ng " also try to refrain other's grammars... yuck" ? :star:

try to refrain insulting other's grammars..nawala lang ung isang word ko.pwede namn kasi ng mg correct ng grammar ng iba eh pero before we do we make sure na tama ang grammar natin and sentence construction natin etc...otherwise let's leave it to the professional ang mgcorrect.we thought we're so good and right that we tend not to see our own mistakes,myself included.and my only point is lets stay neutral.yun lang po.but if posting one's opinion here eh ,i will be attacked with people who are so smart and righteous..then i guess this site is just for you people who wants their opinion be read only here.and im sorry i have even joined here since my opinion which is nothing but very neutral is just being attacked by same people who thinks they are just the one deserving to be in this site.and i just want to say thank you for all the people who had helped me in my previous questions.hail to the mighty ones of this site!!!! i hope the unfair mod will not erase this post.and im talking to u ronmay.ur unfairness and judgemental reviews of post from not your friends is so overwhelming.i guess u will erase this huh

Filed: Timeline

Nora_g,

RonMay is not being judgemental, nor is she being unfair. She is merely executing her duties as a moderator on this board...... which means keeping the tone of a thread within reasonable or proper limits.

As she stated, you are free to contact Captain Ewok should you feel any of the mods have crossed the boundaries. I hope this helps to clarify things.

iagree.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
may munting kaguluhan pala sa thread na to na now ko lang nabasa. sana maayos na at wala ng gulo :)

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

To the OP... Here is a link to the Social Security Office in St. Joseph, MO. https://s044a90.ssa.gov/apps6z/FOLO/Controller There is another office in Maryville, MO. Ask your SO which one is closer to where you are going to live. PM us if you have any questions on anything. We will give you our Tel. #. Have a safe trip.... :thumbs:

Edited by DARUMA07

don't forget to give your fiance a big hug,kiss and night!!! That's the first thing you should do.. :P

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

and also try to refrain other's grammars...yuck.that's so embarrassing when our own sentence composition is not good either

Yang pag-korek sa grammar, masanay ka na diyan, nora. Kaya naimbento sa VJ ang Grammar Police na term dahil maraming nagko-korek. Ilang beses na din akong na-korek pero hindi sumasama ang loob ko, as a matter of fact, grateful pa ako. Diyan tayo matututo ng English, kapag may nagko-korek, otherwise forever and ever nang baluktot ang English natin :star::thumbs:

Sige na, friends na tayo pati si Lotus. Friends naman tayo dapat lahat dito eh.

Curious lang ako. Ano kaya ibig sabihin niya ng " also try to refrain other's grammars... yuck" ? :star:

try to refrain insulting other's grammars..nawala lang ung isang word ko.pwede namn kasi ng mg correct ng grammar ng iba eh pero before we do we make sure na tama ang grammar natin and sentence construction natin etc...otherwise let's leave it to the professional ang mgcorrect.we thought we're so good and right that we tend not to see our own mistakes,myself included.and my only point is lets stay neutral.yun lang po.but if posting one's opinion here eh ,i will be attacked with people who are so smart and righteous..then i guess this site is just for you people who wants their opinion be read only here.and im sorry i have even joined here since my opinion which is nothing but very neutral is just being attacked by same people who thinks they are just the one deserving to be in this site.and i just want to say thank you for all the people who had helped me in my previous questions.hail to the mighty ones of this site!!!! i hope the unfair mod will not erase this post.and im talking to u ronmay.ur unfairness and judgemental reviews of post from not your friends is so overwhelming.i guess u will erase this huh

Your post is still visible here. Don't worry. Ron May knows better than that.

Hokey Smoke!

nakaka aliw naman mga kababaihan natin dito, nauwi sa mainit na debate ang pag tatanong nito ni Phong. Take it easy guys!!! :whistle:

Basta Phong, pag nasa US ka na, be a good citizen, obey the Rules and Regulations, worrying about any thing is useless and waste of time, sigurado mag a-adjust ka nyan,lalo na sa pag tulog hehehehehehe!! Be a good partner and member to your new family.

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

nakaka aliw naman mga kababaihan natin dito, nauwi sa mainit na debate ang pag tatanong nito ni Phong. Take it easy guys!!! :whistle:

Basta Phong, pag nasa US ka na, be a good citizen, obey the Rules and Regulations, worrying about any thing is useless and waste of time, sigurado mag a-adjust ka nyan,lalo na sa pag tulog hehehehehehe!! Be a good partner and member to your new family.

Si Phong ang may kasalanan. :star:

Hokey Smoke!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
hello hello!!!! :D

i want to know what i have to do when i get to us coz i dont have any idea about this!!!!i hear about SSN?

but i dont have any idea about it!! and i will be needing lots of help coz i will be going to US by july 14.. and i hope you can give me more information in whats the first thing to do..!!! :help:

:dance: i will be sure happy to know and to receive lots of replies for this!!!! :dance:

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

I have t say.. Go to Disney World first. avoid the monorail..

I SOOOO want to take her to disney for a honeymoon but the economy pulled the rug out from our incomes so...we're keep on working for something...why not the monorail?

Don't worry...come here, apply for SSN (google it), get married, then read the guides here what to do next.

I don't know what to do next because you can't cross a bridge before you get to it. So first I need to bring her here next month. Next we apply for SS card, next get marriage license and blood test, next get married. Then I'll look here to see what's next

Edited by HYENA

7/21/08 I 129f K-1 app given to Siam Legal Lawyers office

8/3/08 K-1 I 129f Sent (Atty Ofc made mistake delayed app, we learned later)

8/14/08 NOA-1

1/23/09 RFE Color Passport Picture

1/29/09 RFE Color Pics sent

2/3/09 RFE Pics USCIS acknowledged

4/28/09 NOA-2

5/01/09 NVC Received

5/01/09 Left NVC

5/15/09 Embassy Sent Packet 3 (we did not receive-they have correct addresses)

6/19/09 Packet 3 to Embassy

6/28/09 Appointment (packet 4) never mailed, had to ask to get email-they've got correct addresses

7/23/09 Interview Scheduled for 7:00am (A YEAR AFTER SUBMISSION)!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/28/09 Pick up visa

8/11/09 She came to the USA with me!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Si Phong ang may kasalanan. :star:

oo nga kasi nagtanong pa :lol::bonk: haha! joke lang pho ha :P anybody is welcome to ask questions naman kaya lang syempre expect din the unexpected hehe. basta ignore na lang yung mga comment na sa tingin mo ay hindi magbebenefit ng maganda :)

Good Luck and have a safe trip! :star:

Edited by o0pink0o

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

i decided to removed some of the posts that contained a photo in which i believe it could trigger more angst or negative feedback.

perhaps we said our piece already and since the OP has gained a lot of helpful information and advices, its best to just move on. nakiki-usap lng naman :blush:

salamat

RonMay

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.