one...two...tree

Deniers continue to insist there's no consensus on global warming.

88 posts in this topic

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, that really adds to intelligent debate Gary.

You know, that's exactly the reason I prefer battling wits with Marc at this hour of the night.

His sh!t makes me laugh. Yours just makes me groan.

No more than the constant denying of the facts by HAL. No matter what is said he is right and I am wrong. His bias is laughable.

You posted an image of Al Gore that was photoshopped to show him breathing fire like Satan himself.

Please explain how that possibly has anything to do with reasoned debate.

It was a humorous retort to HAL's comment about politicos ignoring facts.

Filed: Timeline

You know, that's exactly the reason I prefer battling wits with Marc at this hour of the night.

No more than the constant denying of the facts by HAL. No matter what is said he is right and I am wrong. His bias is laughable.

You posted an image of Al Gore that was photoshopped to show him breathing fire like Satan himself.

This global warming business is super cereal. Humor is not welcome.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

This global warming business is super cereal. Humor is not welcome.

To bad, deal with it.

To bad, deal with it.

For someone who wishes to employ humor as a retort, you seem oddly humor impaired.

I guess it was more dismissive sarcasm than humor then.

Well, that changes everything, doesn't it? :)

I am reading the current global temp results for last year. It seems that last years lowering of global temps have wiped out all the gains made in the last 100 years. All this discussion really is moot.

Filed: Timeline
To bad, deal with it.

For someone who wishes to employ humor as a retort, you seem oddly humor impaired.

I am reading the current global temp results for last year. It seems that last years lowering of global temps have wiped out all the gains made in the last 100 years. All this discussion really is moot.

Movements over one year can be reversed in one year as well. Focus on the trendline, not micromovements of the data.

But then again, I'm not a scientist. My only 'experience' is in evaluating server data and forecasting future capacity needs :lol: Very lame, childs play.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
To bad, deal with it.

Gary do you understand the difference between weather and climate?

Because if you do, perhaps you can explain it to me.

According to my understanding of these two concepts your sentence "It seems that last years lowering of global temps have wiped out all the gains made in the last 100 years." is preposterous. The temperature could be -20 degrees for 365 days of the year for the past year, and not "wipe out" the "gains" . We're talking about climate. Not weather.

Or, you could also just post some more dismissive sarcasm. Because that really makes your point very well.

If I want humor, I'll take it to the boobies or chopfvcks thread. Or else, decide that the serious debate is over, and it's time to just run wild and giggle. If you wanna do that, let me know. I'm getting a case of the giggles right now.....