b1978

only sent in one page of g325A per person

9 posts in this topic

I was looking over the material I sent and I think I may have accidently only sent one page of the g325A per person along with the I-130. What do you think I should do, call them? just mail it in now along with the noa1, wait and see if I get an RFE? I can't believe I did this...

Brandon

I was looking over the material I sent and I think I may have accidently only sent one page of the g325A per person along with the I-130. What do you think I should do, call them? just mail it in now along with the noa1, wait and see if I get an RFE? I can't believe I did this...

Brandon

Well you have 2 choices, go ahead and send them a complete (4) pages of the G-325A form for petitioner and beneficiary with copy of NOA 1 and explanation letter. or wait to see if you get a RFE. I did something simular, I did not enclose my Registured copy of marriage license, when I found this out, I sent them my registured copy of marriage cert . with NOA 1 and explanation letter, and I did not get RFE on this, but on another matter. I THINK they matched it up to my petition, and why my RFE did not pertain to my mistake at time of originally sending them my petition.

Its worth a shot, all you lose is the price of postage, and may save you a RFE. Calling them will not help.

Best wishes!

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Brandon

Well you have 2 choices, go ahead and send them a complete (4) pages of the G-325A form for petitioner and beneficiary with copy of NOA 1 and explanation letter. or wait to see if you get a RFE. I did something simular, I did not enclose my Registured copy of marriage license, when I found this out, I sent them my registured copy of marriage cert . with NOA 1 and explanation letter, and I did not get RFE on this, but on another matter. I THINK they matched it up to my petition, and why my RFE did not pertain to my mistake at time of originally sending them my petition.

Its worth a shot, all you lose is the price of postage, and may save you a RFE. Calling them will not help.

Best wishes!

Wow! Good to know! I always assumed that they would never get matched up, but nice to hear an experience where things did go as planned!

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Brandon

Best wishes! But for extra insurance I did send them again my registured marriage cert. to keep from another RFE. LOL

Wow! Good to know! I always assumed that they would never get matched up, but nice to hear an experience where things did go as planned!

Yeap, that was a shocker, LOL Best wishes.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Brandon

Best wishes! But for extra insurance I did send them again my registured marriage cert. to keep from another RFE. LOL

Yeap, that was a shocker, LOL Best wishes.

I know I made some mistakes on my 129F that will result in RFE for sure (copies not originals and minor issues on 325A) ... I am going to address them as stated above and see if it makes a difference by being proactive... with luck they will match it and say what the hell while I have the file out I might as well run it through... If they dont match up and I still get the RFE I have extra originals to submit..

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know I made some mistakes on my 129F that will result in RFE for sure (copies not originals and minor issues on 325A) ... I am going to address them as stated above and see if it makes a difference by being proactive... with luck they will match it and say what the hell while I have the file out I might as well run it through... If they dont match up and I still get the RFE I have extra originals to submit..

what kind of issues did u have on the 325A to expect an RFE

i'm curious

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

what kind of issues did u have on the 325A to expect an RFE

i'm curious

not original signature a copy... an address was not complete because of text box size and I did not add extrat page...

and divorce decree was not translated... all total brain farts... :bonk:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ah ok

well maybe you can do what parisheart suggested and avoid it

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
ah ok

well maybe you can do what parisheart suggested and avoid it

I have 3 sets of originals in hand now and can afford to send 1 on the odds that it may work... I dont think it can hurt at this point.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.