melbergs

SEAMAN brother

7 posts in this topic

Hi to VJ family, i just need your advice of what my brother should answer..He is a seaman at the age of 23 the company want him to get the US VISA but he has problem on how to answer to the consul if the consul ask " DO YOU HAD A RELATIVE IN THE US? " coz ill be living in the month of July to US. he was afraid that his visa will be denied because in the mind of the consul he will be able to jump ship which is not true. IT IS OK IF HE WILL LIE TO AVOID DENY OF VISA OR JUST TELL THE TRUTH? please help we need your suggestion and advice.

thank you

TIMELINE

ROC

January 07,2012--- GC expires

October 17, 2011-- sent packet to VSC

October 19, 2011 -- Packet received

October 24, 2011-- Check Cashed

October 27, 2011-- NOA received

December 07, 2011-- Biometrics

July 16, 2012-- card production

nah, tell the truth.

you don't want him to be slapped with "willful misrepresentation" BUT if he's having the interview before you arrive in US...

then he can say no, he does not have any relative in the US. Because that's the truth.

Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
nah, tell the truth.

you don't want him to be slapped with "willful misrepresentation" BUT if he's having the interview before you arrive in US...

then he can say no, he does not have any relative in the US. Because that's the truth.

Good luck!

Exactly! Best to tell the truth. It will definately be denied if the consul believes that he is trying to deceive them in any way. We wish him the best of luck. Mike n Karen

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION ITS THE JOURNEY...AND WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hi to VJ family, i just need your advice of what my brother should answer..He is a seaman at the age of 23 the company want him to get the US VISA but he has problem on how to answer to the consul if the consul ask " DO YOU HAD A RELATIVE IN THE US? " coz ill be living in the month of July to US. he was afraid that his visa will be denied because in the mind of the consul he will be able to jump ship which is not true. IT IS OK IF HE WILL LIE TO AVOID DENY OF VISA OR JUST TELL THE TRUTH? please help we need your suggestion and advice.

thank you

By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:

• Condone or instruct, either directly or indirectly, others on how to commit fraudulent or illegal immigration activities in any way, shape, manner or method.

vj tos

now what kind of answer did you really think you were going to get?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

thank you sooooooooooo much

TIMELINE

ROC

I think it's not a problem for your brother to get a US visa through his company. My 2 cousins who have two sisters living here in the US for more than 10yrs working as nurses got their US visa real quick. My other 1st cousin who recently graduated from PMMA also got a US visa without a problem. Just tell the truth, your brother will be fine. Good luck to his interview.

Never ever say never

2207121_unsignedChar_1192234183843.jpgDSCF4044.jpg

an1cvdN0akF0610MTUzbHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8QWZ0ZXIgb3VyIEkgRG9zIC4gLiAuIA.gif

I think it's not a problem for your brother to get a US visa through his company. My 2 cousins who have two sisters living here in the US for more than 10yrs working as nurses got their US visa real quick. My other 1st cousin who recently graduated from PMMA also got a US visa without a problem. Just tell the truth, your brother will be fine. Good luck to his interview.

thank you for your reply..

TIMELINE

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.