-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

thanks vjfamily... my journey waiting for visa ends already yesterday i received my visa. for those who are still waiting try to call the nearest 2go branch in your area and contact them

Congratulations... wishes u all da best

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovakia
Timeline

Just got F2A I-130 approval letter in mail. But online status is not updated. Hope F2A visa dates will again start advancing fast..

Me too, me too!!!!! Just received the F2A I-130 approval letter today in mail. Nothing on-line, still reflects the August receipt date as well.

09/12/2011 N-400 Sent to Dallas, TX

09/15/2011 delivered to lock-box

09/20/2011 check cashed

Me too, me too!!!!! Just received the F2A I-130 approval letter today in mail. Nothing on-line, still reflects the August receipt date as well.

Congrats on your I-130 approval, VERY bad news for you that, You have to wait another 3-4 years for visa number available.:bonk:

US CITIZENSHIP

12-20-2012: SENT N-400 APPLICATION

12-21-2012: RECEIVED N-400 APPLICATION

12-27-2012: CHECK CASHED

12-28-2012: NOA RECEIVED

01-08-2013: BIO-METRIC COMPLETED

01-14-2013: INTERVIEW IN LINE FOR SCHEDULED

04-10-2013: INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AT 7:30 AM, TAMPA OFFICE...APPROVED:)))

04-23-2013: OATH CEREMONY AT TAMPA 1 PM...FINALLY USC.....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovakia
Timeline

Congrats on your I-130 approval, VERY bad news for you that, You have to wait another 3-4 years for visa number available.:bonk:

thank you! I know the retro-aspect is painful. But I'll keep my thoughts positive. Thank God my hubby is with me on F1 and we will do the adjustment of status when priority date become current or when I'll be USC in 2011.

Happy new years to all, and congrats to everyone who's case completed in 2010 and visa-journey ended.

09/12/2011 N-400 Sent to Dallas, TX

09/15/2011 delivered to lock-box

09/20/2011 check cashed

thank you! I know the retro-aspect is painful. But I'll keep my thoughts positive. Thank God my hubby is with me on F1 and we will do the adjustment of status when priority date become current or when I'll be USC in 2011.

Happy new years to all, and congrats to everyone who's case completed in 2010 and visa-journey ended.

Then you're different. You should live like other USC spouse........You all set!! should you move to AOS Forum!:star:

US CITIZENSHIP

twas a great day.. case completed... operator told me to call back january 17 for my interview date.... thanks to yna, twulf, raymon, chaks, lynn, lebanese gurl and the rest of the vjers.. thanks for all the support... i know im not done but at least end of destination is already visible....

Mitch,

Congratulations, great news indeed. Nevertheless it's a good way to end 2010 and exciting year to start for 2011. Im sure your pretty excited for the up-coming interview...Please keep us posted.

Mitch,

Congratulations, great news indeed. Nevertheless it's a good way to end 2010 and exciting year to start for 2011. Im sure your pretty excited for the up-coming interview...Please keep us posted.

There will be no interview rest of this year 2011. I just got an email from NVC this morning. here is the email:

The NVC is unable to schedule interview, as it is not current by the cut-off dates established by the Department of State. There is no visa number available according to this file's priority date under this visa category.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, as amended, controls visa categories, priority dates, and the availability of visa numbers. The petition will be retained at the NVC until a visa number is available. The petitioner, beneficiary, or attorney of record will be notified when further consideration can be given to processing this petition.

We all get FF***ked.

Edited by Miami_Boy

US CITIZENSHIP

Timeline

There will be no interview rest of this year 2011. I just got an email from NVC this morning. here is the email:

The NVC is unable to schedule interview, as it is not current by the cut-off dates established by the Department of State. There is no visa number available according to this file's priority date under this visa category.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, as amended, controls visa categories, priority dates, and the availability of visa numbers. The petition will be retained at the NVC until a visa number is available. The petitioner, beneficiary, or attorney of record will be notified when further consideration can be given to processing this petition.

We all get FF***ked.

Don't be upset brother. Just keep faith. We understand pains of each other. Just keep in mind, its not only u who is suffering. Some are waiting longer than us to unite with their love ones. Just Pray , so that we can get our chance soon. Hope for the best

Edited by aqwer

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

We all get FF***ked.

MIAMI_BOY, i guess i wont be affected by this retrogression.... my priority date is JULY 2007... i guess i do deserve to have my visa soon..

RAYMON, thank you very much... im more than excited and at the same time so happy for since that you celebrated your holidays with your loveones....

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

MIAMI_BOY, i guess i wont be affected by this retrogression.... my priority date is JULY 2007... i guess i do deserve to have my visa soon..

RAYMON, thank you very much... im more than excited and at the same time so happy for since that you celebrated your holidays with your loveones....

I know that it wont be a problem for your case. but problem is that there is lots of applicant was waited for more than 3 months and also their PD was current too. NVC never scheduled their visa interview. I guess internally they are way back logged than what shows as visa bulletin.

According to AILA, it will be open up again near about Sept/October, just because of DOS needs money to pay their employee scratch off the lottery tickets and get more holidays paid.:devil:

~~GOD BLESS AMERICA~~

US CITIZENSHIP

Timeline

Dear All,

Thanks to Almighty , I have received my Interview date today in Feb. Here is my info-

PD: Aug 2007

CC: 14 Dec 2010

SIF: 21 Dec 2010

Interview : 16 Feb 2011

Please pray for us, so that there will be no more delays like AP.

I am specially thankful to -mitch- , because of this thread. It helped me a lot to keep my hope. Mitch, hope that u will get the feb date also, bcoz u have earlier PD than me.

1 Question : I have already submitted following original docs to NVC - POlice Certificate, Marriage Cert, Birth Cert. Do i need to arrange those original docs again and take with me for Interview?

Happy New Year

Cheers

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dear All,

Thanks to Almighty , I have received my Interview date today in Feb. Here is my info-

PD: Aug 2007

CC: 14 Dec 2010

SIF: 21 Dec 2010

Interview : 16 Feb 2011

Please pray for us, so that there will be no more delays like AP.

I am specially thankful to -mitch- , because of this thread. It helped me a lot to keep my hope. Mitch, hope that u will get the feb date also, bcoz u have earlier PD than me.

1 Question : I have already submitted following original docs to NVC - POlice Certificate, Marriage Cert, Birth Cert. Do i need to arrange those original docs again and take with me for Interview?

Happy New Year

Cheers

Congrats Aqwer!!!

This is a good news for us all!!! This means that Feb. visa bulletin will not retrogress anymore because they will not give u an appointment for Feb. 2011 if your priority date is not current by Feb., right? This really brings a new hope and a new beginning this year.... May all our PD be current soon... God Bless us all!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats Aqwer!!!

This is a good news for us all!!! This means that Feb. visa bulletin will not retrogress anymore because they will not give u an appointment for Feb. 2011 if your priority date is not current by Feb., right? This really brings a new hope and a new beginning this year.... May all our PD be current soon... God Bless us all!!!

hmm well his date is current since the VISA BULLITEN IN IS jan 08. Thats why he got a interview. MY WIFE IS 2008 APRIL, any idea when i will get a INTERVIEW???

STUPID RETROGRSSION

FOR MY WIFE WHICH IS MY LIFE :-)

4/15/08--FILED 1-130

4/19/08--RECIPT

1/20/10--NOA1

8/15/10--TOUCHED

8/19/10--NOA2

2 YEAR 4 MONTHS I130 APPROVAL THANK GOD

9/07/10----NVC CASE # ASSIGNED

9/15/10----AOS FEE BILL AND IV FEE BILL RECIVED

9/18/10----AOS FEE BILL AND IV FEE BILL POSTED

9/27/10----AOS AND DS203 PACKAGE MAILED

10/01/10----ALL DOCS RECIVED BY NVC PER AVR

10/19/10----RFE FOR ORIGINAL MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IN URDU LANGUAGE ""SHOULD HAVE KNOWN"

11/06/10----RFE SENT AVR NOT UPDATED AS OF 11/09 WAITING FOR CASE COMPLETE

11/15/10----AVR SAYS RFE RECIVED... JUST WAITIN FOR CASE COMPLETE

11/17/10----CASE COMPLETE

08/30/11----INTERVIEW AT 8.00AM VISA WAS APPROVED 8/30/11 THANKYOU GOD AND EID MUBARAK

10/15/11----POE

00/00/11----LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER[/color]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.