-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

guys just want to ask regarding the size of the photo to be submitted to NVC..should it be glossy or not? how many pieces do i need to submit?

Glossy or not as long its a passport size photo with a white background.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

i mean DS-230 if you did file 2 forms.....i just photocopied my aos for my stepson...

so yes? you wanted SSN for your beneficiaries?

Mitch,

Sorry my bad, was half asleep when I replied.. :bonk: yes they need to have a separate form of DS230 one for hubby and stepson.. and Yes to SSN.. :thumbs:

Timeline

Mitch,

Sorry my bad, was half asleep when I replied.. :bonk: yes they need to have a separate form of DS230 one for hubby and stepson.. and Yes to SSN.. :thumbs:

[/quote

thank you guys.... *singing* who am i supposed to live with you *singing*

i just mailed out my AOS yesterday and while i was in line at the postoffice.. i was praying to God that everything will just work out fine.... i hope it will be an answered prayer...

and also, the final court hearing for my stepson's custody will be july 5... and we can submit our DS-230 and wishing and hoping they'll be here by November..... huh? sir Raymon????

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Glossy or not as long its a passport size photo with a white background.

no no as it already told in gov website that photo must me 2x2 size which is 50 X 50 mm/with white background..

remember its not the passport size..and u have to send 2 photographs to NVC and dont forget to Write ur full name on the back of the photo with case number.first name then down case number..

Edited by arashh

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Finally got the interview for my hubby on August 4th, 2010. I am going home on August 5th already so hope to bring my hubby with me back to USA, how romantic!

Congrats Fabb!! According to ur timeline your case was completed just this month (June 5,2010 right? Then u now have ur interview and med. sched., u just waited for less than 4 weeks after your case is completed. This simply means that if ur priority date is already current n you have your case completed u really don't need to wait for 8 weeks before u can have ur interview sched....

I'm so happy for u Fabb!!! I'm pretty sure that in your way back to US u will absolutely be accompanied by your hubby... Gudluck and God Bless!!!

Timeline

Congrats Fabb!! According to ur timeline your case was completed just this month (June 5,2010 right? Then u now have ur interview and med. sched., u just waited for less than 4 weeks after your case is completed. This simply means that if ur priority date is already current n you have your case completed u really don't need to wait for 8 weeks before u can have ur interview sched....

I'm so happy for u Fabb!!! I'm pretty sure that in your way back to US u will absolutely be accompanied by your hubby... Gudluck and God Bless!!!

This is true. As long as your case is complete and priority date is current, no need to wait for 8 weeks before you can have your interview date.

My Journey

Oct 21,1997: Priority Date F2B

May 25,2009: POE LAX

Aug 29,2009: Wedding in PI

F2A for Wife and Daughter

I-130 Track

Feb 04,2010: I-130 Sent

Feb 07,2010: I-130 Received by USCIS

Feb 12,2010: NOA1

Aug 13,2010: Case Touched

Aug 14,2010: Case Touched

Aug 19,2010: Case Touched

Aug 30,2010: Case Approved

Sept 2,2010: NOA2 Received

Sept 15,2010:NVC assigned Case No.

Sept 22,2010:Received AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032. Paid AOS fee online.

Oct 05, 2010:Paid IV Fee Bill online.

Oct 25, 2010:Send package IV to NVC

Oct 27, 2010:NVC Received Package IV

Oct 28, 2010:Send AOS to NVC

Nov 01, 2010:NVC received AOS

Nov 22, 2010:Case Complete

Interview Date : July 17,2012. Passed Interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

Thanks Alit. we are practising some qns now and cant wait to be together, its been a long time away from each other.

It also depends with your embassy, if they have interview dates available. We did nt qualify for July coz they did not have enough dates, so ours is in August now.

Timeline

This is true. As long as your case is complete and priority date is current, no need to wait for 8 weeks before you can have your interview date.

Thanks for the reply Ekto... I'm just happy for that, because we just send the AOS this week and now we are preparing all the requirements for DS230, maybe end of July we can send our DS230 coz we are still waiting for my daughter's passport. We are praying that for the next visa bulletin this July(bulletin for month of August) may our priority date be current which is Sept. 2008 (for now it's July 2008).

Thanks again and God bless...

Timeline

Thanks Alit. we are practising some qns now and cant wait to be together, its been a long time away from each other.

It also depends with your embassy, if they have interview dates available. We did nt qualify for July coz they did not have enough dates, so ours is in August now.

Thanks Fabb!! Though u don't qualify for July, for me you are still lucky coz you already have your schedule in just a matter of few weeks after your case is completed. Many of our friends here waited for 8 weeks before they got their sched., that is why i'm really happy for you!!!

Gudluck and i know that in just a couple of months u will finally be reunited with your loved one and from then on there'll be no more painful goodbye....

God Bless!!

[/quote}]

thank you guys.... *singing* who am i supposed to live with you *singing*

i just mailed out my AOS yesterday and while i was in line at the postoffice.. i was praying to God that everything will just work out fine.... i hope it will be an answered prayer...

and also, the final court hearing for my stepson's custody will be july 5... and we can submit our DS-230 and wishing and hoping they'll be here by November..... huh? sir Raymon????

I know you will do you do just fine...just keep on singing then. :)

Filed: Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hey guys i got my appointment letter im so nervous its next month ... plz if anyone that already went through the interview plz let me know wat to expect wat should my husband bring with him...

How r u doin mitch wats ur statucs

and raymon wat about u?

Chakadoll let me know wat to expect whwn u go to the interview plz..

Is it ok that we do the medical a month in an advance???

Timeline

Hey guys i got my appointment letter im so nervous its next month ... plz if anyone that already went through the interview plz let me know wat to expect wat should my husband bring with him...

and raymon wat about u?

[/quote

if im not mistaken... this is LEbanese gurl right????

i just mailed my AOS last thursday and im still earnestly praying that everything will be just fine.

but with my DS-230, i know i wont be able to send that soon for i still have to deal with my son's passport.. i might send my ds-230 in august still and wont have that wonderful sign of a "CASE COMPLETE" till maybe around last week of august...

my crystal ball is telling me that ill have the interview date of either lastweek of october or early november.

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Timeline

and raymon wat about u?

Hello..Lebanese Girl..Congratulations :dance: so happy to hear that u got ur appointment letter.. :wow: what date its gonna be? re the medical my hubby will go for that about a week prior to the Embassy appoinment.. Check the website of the US embassy in ur country for specific requirements and of course dont forget the documents that we sent to NVC to like the passport, PC and the like.. Goodluck to u and all of us here..God bless us :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.