9 posts in this topic

Called misinfo line just to make sure they have my correct address on file due to recent touches on 5/29 and 6 6/25. The initial. Rep couldn't help and then she xfered me to another person ,who verified my info and said I was approved on the 8th of june. I asked her for my i751 and she said yes. She repeated the receipt number 2 me twice and said congratulations u were approved. And I asked her again for date of approval and then she said u don't believe me, trust me I am telling you the truth you were approved but nothing is been mailed out yet. I filed on feb 26 2009 as waiver , filed at csc. Bio in march . That's about 3 months and 2 weeks. God is good. Wow.

Called misinfo line just to make sure they have my correct address on file due to recent touches on 5/29 and 6 6/25. The initial. Rep couldn't help and then she xfered me to another person ,who verified my info and said I was approved on the 8th of june. I asked her for my i751 and she said yes. She repeated the receipt number 2 me twice and said congratulations u were approved. And I asked her again for date of approval and then she said u don't believe me, trust me I am telling you the truth you were approved but nothing is been mailed out yet. I filed on feb 26 2009 as waiver , filed at csc. Bio in march . That's about 3 months and 2 weeks. God is good. Wow.

Congrats,

The wait is almost over for you. Wish you have a smoother N400 journey.

Congratulations! :thumbs:

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

Congratulations! :thumbs:

I called uscis line again today was told application was approved on 8th of june as was informed on friday. No rfe, no emails, no updates but touches on 05/29 and 06/25. This were the docs that i sent . And thanks to all those that rejoice with me. Will wait patiently for the card in mail and will keep u guys posted.

Removal of condition form mailed (Express mail) - 02/25/2009

Signed for at csc 10.22am - 02/26/2009

Sent :

Copy of lease agreement - 2005-2008

copy of auto loan purchases

copy of childs birth certificate

copy of divorce decree

copy of tax documents and letters from irs showing overpayment

copy of gas bills - 03/5/2007 - 11/25/2008

copy of electric bills - 04/2007 - 02/05/2009

copy of direct tv bills - 04/2007-01/2009

copy of health insurance - All 3 of us

copy of green card (front and back)

copy of ss card last name

copy of drivers license showing address for both

copy of water bills - 04/2007 -01/2009

copy of air tickets for all 3 of us - 2008

copy of her school docs/loans showing same address and last name

copy of phone bills

copy of dmv registration renewal

copy of checks mailed to both of us

pictures of us with family members

affidavit

A little about me , came to the US on F1 visa - 2002

Got married 01/20/2006

Son was born 2006

Filed for adjustment status june 2007

Interview sept 14 2007 - Green card approved

Divorce final feb 09/2009.

I forgot to mention i sent my my application fee too $80 & $465

Edited by anniee&tee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congrats and best wishes. Hope you get the card soon! :thumbs: :thumbs:

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

Congrats and best wishes. Hope you get the card soon! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thank you guys. Will keep u guys posted . One thing I really learned today , is that the number on receipt ( extension letter) is what is used internally by uscis and number on bio. Appt. Is what is used online, which doesn't provide update info. But if u call uscis and provide them with the receipt # showing on bio.appt letter and u get xfered to another rep or io , provide the io with # on extention letter eg: wac09***00189, u will be given better info on ur case. Some people are approved but don't know and r worried.

call uscis with # on bio appt which is also known as applicant #, then if u lucky to be xfered based on reason for calling, and io ask for ur receipt #, provide # on extension letter to io,cos that the actual receipt #, bio is applicant #. that's what is used internally. Read ur extension letter and u will see the diff. If u want to update ur address on line use the receipt # on extension and not applicant # on bio. Appt. Cos when u input. Applicant # which is what u have on bio appt. System will tell you file not found. Pls keep posted if this works for u. Thanks.

Edited by anniee&tee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.