MarPhee

vaccination

12 posts in this topic

hi all... should i find civil surgeon now to continue my vaccination? I am now here in WA. i remember that I was told to continue my vaccination when I arrived in the US after I had my vaccination at St. Luke's... please let me know if I am correct :innocent: and also please advice what are the things needed in the future for AOS too. Thanks for the replies :)

August 6, 2009 - AOS Sent together with EAD and AP
August 17, 2009 - Received NOAs of AOS, EAD and AP
Sept. 15, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment
Sept. 24, 2009 - Received E-mail approval notice for EAD and AP
October 2, 2009 - AP on hand
October 3, 2009 - EAD card on hand
November 12, 2009 - Interview Date / Approved
November 23, 2009 - Green Card Received

March 21, 2012 - Lifting Conditions

May 22, 2013 - Citizenship

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

have you read the aos forum and the guides?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=7

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Some didn't have the vaccination completed here.. after you get married you can file for the AOS.. you can submit a copy of the vaccination record you got from sLEC..

It's expensive if you go to a surgeon to continue your vaccination..

Edited by ccndyeth

snxcq70j3.png

Hope this helps.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...tion+supplement

hi all... should i find civil surgeon now to continue my vaccination? I am now here in WA. i remember that I was told to continue my vaccination when I arrived in the US after I had my vaccination at St. Luke's... please let me know if I am correct :innocent: and also please advice what are the things needed in the future for AOS too. Thanks for the replies :)

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It is not required to use a civil surgeon to continue your vaccinations ...

My wife Belinda got hers at Group Health ... FREE ...

If your husband has medical insurance ... go to his Doctor ... and continue your vaccinations ...

And since you live in Washington State ... you may want to join here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MAG-ANAK_NORTHWEST

Welcome to the Northwest!

-- George

Edited by Tito Jorge

JollyRogerSIG.gif

"Yes I am a Pirate - 200 years too late - The cannons dont thunder

There's nothing to plunder - I'm an over 40 victim of fate"

Visit my website! OR Visit me at Friendster!

yes, you have to get the booster shots for some of the vaccinations you got such as the hpv, varicella, etc, depending on the time of your filing your aos. some you have to get a month after your first shot. however, you don't have to get them from the civil surgeon. as mentioned, you can get them for free or cheap from government clinics (i got mine from the naval hospital) or from a doctor covered by your husband's insurance.

and for the other requirements, do follow charles' link. or you can go to the uscis website.

ROC mailed to USCIS -- June 10, 2011

ROC approved -- November 1, 2011

finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

how come the guidelines say that we need to transcribe ds3025 (vaccination supplement) to I-693? how will i do that?

how come the guidelines say that we need to transcribe ds3025 (vaccination supplement) to I-693? how will i do that?

that's when you go to a civil surgeon. the cs will transfer the information to the I-693 and that form is what you submit with your aos forms.

i hope you don't get confused but what i did was just submit my ds3025 and took the risk of getting an rfe. but i didn't get one and they never looked for it during my interview. since the rules are still conflicting at uscis, i guess the seattle office doesn't look for it yet from k1 visaholders. :blush:

smswp8wx7d.png

that's when you go to a civil surgeon. the cs will transfer the information to the I-693 and that form is what you submit with your aos forms.

i hope you don't get confused but what i did was just submit my ds3025 and took the risk of getting an rfe. but i didn't get one and they never looked for it during my interview. since the rules are still conflicting at uscis, i guess the seattle office doesn't look for it yet from k1 visaholders. :blush:

so what if i choose to do my vaccinations on my hubby's insurance doctor and have it transcribe let's say from US Civil Surgeon not from Seattle let's say Dr. Arnold. Do u think that is fine? or is it necessary that only the uscis civil surgeon can transcribe the ds3025 to I-693?

thanks for the replies :)

yes, you can definitely choose whichever civil surgeon you like. :nod:

smswp8wx7d.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
so what if i choose to do my vaccinations on my hubby's insurance doctor and have it transcribe let's say from US Civil Surgeon not from Seattle let's say Dr. Arnold. Do u think that is fine?

Yes ... that is fine ...

-- George

JollyRogerSIG.gif

"Yes I am a Pirate - 200 years too late - The cannons dont thunder

There's nothing to plunder - I'm an over 40 victim of fate"

Visit my website! OR Visit me at Friendster!

• 2 weeks later...
so what if i choose to do my vaccinations on my hubby's insurance doctor and have it transcribe let's say from US Civil Surgeon not from Seattle let's say Dr. Arnold. Do u think that is fine?

Yes ... that is fine ...

-- George

Yes, you can get your vaccination anywhere but make sure that the surgeon who will transcribe it on your form i-693 is one of those civil surgeons approved by USCIS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.