ALI555

Everyone going through Administrative Processing in ISLAMABAD

2,010 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
waiting4approval, I just called them to see what they will say and i was on the phone for about 10 minutes and i had to press a bunch of numbers to get to the right option. I am not sure which menu to choose to actually get to the right person to get an update on my Fiances visa status.

PLEASE help me!!!!

Thank youu

Thank you waiting4approval, I will definatetly call them in the morning, Inshallah they will tell me my Fiance is out of AP and send him the visa. Please pray for me everyone....

Good luck to all and I will pray for you....

aww shoot I should have told you about the prompts as well.. press 1 as soon as the machine starts talking and then 0- you should be able to get to the live operator...Office hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm (EST) good luck and share the good news soon. :-)

Marriage January 23, 2005

USCIS

August 14, 2006- I-130 Sent

September 22, 2008- NOA 1 Received

September 17, 2008- Became a USC

September 18, 2008- Upgraded I-130

March 20, 2009 - NOA2 (email)

March 25, 2009- NOA2 (hardcopy Received)

NVC

April 3, 2009 - Case Number Assigned

June 5, 2009 CASE COMPLETED AT NVC

June 9, 2009 Interview Date Assigned

July 16, 2009 Interview AP

August 24, 2009 DOS Operator said "VISA HAS BEEN ISSUED TODAY" Alhamdulillah

August 26, 2009 call from embassy to PICK UP THE PASSPORT :-)

August 27, 2009 Picked up the passport... woohooo!!!

September 9, 2009 US Entry InshaAllah

October 13, 2009 SSN and green card in mail DONE WITH USCIS until husband applies for his citizenship!!

The journey of 4 years, 8 months, and 3 weeks has ended!!!

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

OMG I AM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS. MY FIANCE GOT HIS VISA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: HIS MAIL COURIER CALLED HIM TODAY AND SAID COME IN 3 DAYS AND PICK UP YOUR PASSPORT WITH THE VISA!!!! NOW HE JUST HAS TO GET A TICKET TO THE USA... AND EVERYTHING IS SET, INSHALLAH EVERYONE ELSE IN WAIT WILL GET THEIR VISA TOO.... I AM PRAYING FOR YOU ALL......YA'ALLAH I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Timeline

Congratulations.. when was his interview?!?!?!

Marriage January 23, 2005

USCIS

August 14, 2006- I-130 Sent

September 22, 2008- NOA 1 Received

September 17, 2008- Became a USC

September 18, 2008- Upgraded I-130

March 20, 2009 - NOA2 (email)

March 25, 2009- NOA2 (hardcopy Received)

NVC

April 3, 2009 - Case Number Assigned

June 5, 2009 CASE COMPLETED AT NVC

June 9, 2009 Interview Date Assigned

July 16, 2009 Interview AP

August 24, 2009 DOS Operator said "VISA HAS BEEN ISSUED TODAY" Alhamdulillah

August 26, 2009 call from embassy to PICK UP THE PASSPORT :-)

August 27, 2009 Picked up the passport... woohooo!!!

September 9, 2009 US Entry InshaAllah

October 13, 2009 SSN and green card in mail DONE WITH USCIS until husband applies for his citizenship!!

The journey of 4 years, 8 months, and 3 weeks has ended!!!

.png

Timeline
OMG I AM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS. MY FIANCE GOT HIS VISA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: HIS MAIL COURIER CALLED HIM TODAY AND SAID COME IN 3 DAYS AND PICK UP YOUR PASSPORT WITH THE VISA!!!! NOW HE JUST HAS TO GET A TICKET TO THE USA... AND EVERYTHING IS SET, INSHALLAH EVERYONE ELSE IN WAIT WILL GET THEIR VISA TOO.... I AM PRAYING FOR YOU ALL......YA'ALLAH I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Hi Waiting4myheart CONGRATULATIONS! :dance: This is verty good news I think you were asking about how to call DOS and you already got cleareance. It looks like they are doing something now atleast better than before.

Sent I-130 to Vermont SC 05-30-2008

NOA 1 06-03-2008

Case Transferred to California SC 11-14-2008

NOA2 ........................ 12/11/2008

AOS fee.....................01/15/2009

Case completed..............05/10/2009

Interview Islamabad Embassy........................06/24/2009 AP :(

They told me to wait Min 6 Weeks and no limit for Max

Received call from ISL Embassy 08/25/2009 to submit passport

VISA IN HAND 09/05/2009

"]Link for Spreadsheet list of AP applicants at ISL/PAK

Timeline

My Fiance's interview was on April 13, 2009. It has been 3 and a half months since he has been in AP, I think he was one of the lucky ones after all. Although I heard ISL embassy is up and running and are clearing people who are under AP. Insha' ALLAH you will all get your visas in hand soon. Yes i was inquiring about DOS and had no idea about him getting the visa although I prayed day and night. One thing though, what is POE? Does my Fiaance have to go through that process? I have never heard of POE? Will he be able to get a ticket immediately and come to the US?

PLEASE HELP!!! THANK YOU AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU..... (L)

Filed: Timeline
My Fiance's interview was on April 13, 2009. It has been 3 and a half months since he has been in AP, I think he was one of the lucky ones after all. Although I heard ISL embassy is up and running and are clearing people who are under AP. Insha' ALLAH you will all get your visas in hand soon. Yes i was inquiring about DOS and had no idea about him getting the visa although I prayed day and night. One thing though, what is POE? Does my Fiaance have to go through that process? I have never heard of POE? Will he be able to get a ticket immediately and come to the US?

:dance: Wow many congrats to u waiting4myheart , im also getting some hope now since my hubbys interview was also in April i hope we also get call soon from embassy .Thank u for sharing good news and plz dont 4get to pray for all of us who r still waiting for their spouse to get over from AP .But so happy for u atleast u dont have to worry about AP anymore u r very luck and pour some luck on rest of us plz ,lol thanks .

Timeline

POE-port of entry means from which airport he will enter united states.For CR1 ,sometimes they conduct a short interview at POE nothing major fe basic questions and sometimes they dont ask anything.I am not sure if they do the same for K1 though.

Mar 4,06 I-130 sent ,rcvd Mar 7,06

Oct 24,08 USC, called to Upgrade

Nov 1,08 Citizenship certificate sent

Jan 3,09 Case upgraded.

Jan 6,09 TOUCHED!!!

Feb 13,09 Approved : )

Feb 20,09 Case # assigned

Mar 2,09 bill paid online,DS-3032 emailed

Mar 4,09 NVC recvd fee

Mar 10,09 AOS sent

Mar 30,09 mailed DS-230

Apr 13,09 CASE COMPLETED(per operators)

Apr 20,09 FINAL REVIEW

Apr 21,09 CASE COMPLETED (per AVR)

Apr 23,09 called:INTERVIEW JUNE 24th

Jun 24,09 AP, 1-3 months

Calling DOS begins,here is what I was told

Jul 7,09 No info @ DOS

Jul 10,09 Case sent to DC-pending

Jul 17,09 Pending

Jul 24,09 Pending,you can call every day for update but the day they call him for passport it means something is up so you get to know it before we do

Jul 31,09 Pending AP

Aug 06,09 Call from USEM requesting to submit passport

Aug 07,09 Every thing looks very good,visa issuance is up to the consulate!!!

Aug 07,09 Passport submitted

Aug 07,09 USEM is requesting applicant's passport :)

Aug 17,09-call 1 Visa issued Aug 3rd,EM recvd passport on 10th but still havent returned it

Aug 17,09-call 2 Case pending some kind of processing (URGHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN)

Aug 18,09 call to pick up passport,picked up from AMEX

Sep 26,09 REUNION :)

Timeline

:dance: OKay THANK YOU for that information atk_721. And yes lonely heart i will definately pray for you and everyone else who are under AP. insha' ALLAH your prayers will be heard and will have visas in hand soon.

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!!!

HAVE FAITH AND KEEP PRAYING!!! :star:

Filed: Timeline
:dance: OKay THANK YOU for that information atk_721. And yes lonely heart i will definately pray for you and everyone else who are under AP. insha' ALLAH your prayers will be heard and will have visas in hand soon.

Thank u , and i hope we all share some good news soon aswell .Best of luck :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank u , and i hope we all share some good news soon aswell .Best of luck :)

Wow! I had an April interview too and been waiting 4 months now. Congrats waiting4myheart. I am going to call now and see if my husband is off AP too. Pray for me ok? I really need him here right now due to my health. Good luck everyone!

~Farah

:-) Hip hip hooray! Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Visa printed!!!!!!!!!! 08-06-09 after 4 tiring months of AP! Thanks Allah-you are the greatest!

Exactly 4 months after the interview! Amazing! :-)

08/11/09 Passport/Visa in hand! Alhamdulillah! Allah is magnificent!

08/18/2009-Home with the family! :-) Masha'Allah!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Yes sweethearts, I will definetly pray for you and hopefully your husband is off from AP.......keep us update!!!

Good Luck!!

No luck getting in to DOS line today. It kept me on hold 15 minutes. I have to try in the afternoon tomorrow. I have a question. My lawyer says that the embassy has been trying to contact us for more documents. Is it true that a lawyer can be given this information by phone about our case? Because I emailed the embassy last month and they never wrote me back. My husband did and they never mentioned anything about it in the reply they sent to him. Also, why do they reply to him but NOT me? I am really confused here and sad. :-( Thanks for the prayers.

~Farah~

Edited by ♥ Sweethearts ♥

:-) Hip hip hooray! Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Visa printed!!!!!!!!!! 08-06-09 after 4 tiring months of AP! Thanks Allah-you are the greatest!

Exactly 4 months after the interview! Amazing! :-)

08/11/09 Passport/Visa in hand! Alhamdulillah! Allah is magnificent!

08/18/2009-Home with the family! :-) Masha'Allah!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Yes sweethearts, I will definetly pray for you and hopefully your husband is off from AP.......keep us update!!!

Good Luck!!

No luck getting in to DOS line today. It kept me on hold 15 minutes. I have to try in the afternoon tomorrow. I have a question. My lawyer says that the embassy has been trying to contact us for more documents. Is it true that a lawyer can be given this information by phone about our case? Because I emailed the embassy last month and they never wrote me back. My husband did and they never mentioned anything about it in the reply they sent to him. Also, why do they reply to him but NOT me? I am really confused here and sad. :-( Thanks for the prayers.

~Farah~

I had my interview on July 14th and got AP.Should i start calling DOS now or just wait? Any suggestions?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.