Filipina66

Is there anyone here filing or done filing with I-751?

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone here filing I-751 or done filing and have their final greencard already? I would love to know more about it. We filed I-751 June 18 and now on the waiting period. Is there another interview? Thanks for the help

Sharing you my K1 Fiance Journey to filing removal of conditional status to get the final greencard:

K1 Fiance Visa Journey

28-Dec-05 -Met on Yahoo Chatroom, 40's Romance

02-Mar-06 -Proposed, and I said yes

18-May-06 -He went to Philippines to marry me but change our minds to resort to K1 Fiance Petition

19-Aug-06 -He Filed I-29F

31-Aug-06 -He Received notice of receipt

01-Nov-06 -He Received approval notice

15-Nov-06 -I received approval letter of I-29F

14-Jan-07 -He visited me again in the Philippines

29-Jan-07 -I Received packet from US Embassy

12-Feb-07 -I Attended CFO Seminar

09-Mar-07 -My Medical Examination at St. Lukes Hospital

16-Mar-07 -My Interview at the Embassy - PASSED (was given pink slip)

22-Mar-07 -I Received packet and visa stampped on passport

26-Mar-07 -I Get the CFO Certificate attached to my passport

03-Apr-07 -I Went to the US - Point of Entry - LAX Airport, Los Angeles then Denver

Conditional Greencard Journey

05-Apr-07 -Get Married in Las Vegas

09-May-07 -Mailed I-485 Adjustment of Status and I-765 Authorization for Work

11-May-07 -Received notice of receipt

19-May-07 -Recived notice of appointment for Biometrics

25-May-07 -Biometrics was taken

26-May-07 -Received notice to submit I-864 affidavit of support together with 3yrs tax return

28-May-07 -Mailed I-864

23-Jun-07 - Received notice of Interview

14-Jul-07 - Recived Employment Authorization Card valid for 1 yr

30-Jul-07 - Applied for social security number

04-Aug-07 -Received Social Security Card with connotation "Valid for work only with DHS Authorization"

17-Aug-07 -Interview with consul officer - PASSED

27-Aug-07 -Received Permanent Resident Card - Conditional, valid for 2 yrs

01-Nov-07 -Applied for Colorado State ID

09-Nov-07 -Received Colorado State ID valid for 5 yrs

16-Oct-08 -Went to Social Security Office to removed connotation from the card

25-Oct-08 - Received Social Security Card without connotation

Permanent Greencard Journey

16-Jun-09 -Filed & Send I-751 (paid by money order) to USPS thru registered mail

18-Jun-09 -Received notice from USPS that I-751 was delivered

hi! kakatapos ko lng (see my timeline) and no interview for me. most often than not, they wont conduct any interview as long as you have a solid evidence as a couple plus complete requirements, then you're good :thumbs: although in some circumstances, some couples or those who are filing alone (divorced) will have an interview

plus you might want to visit the Removal of Condition section to get more tips... wish you luck!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;s=&f=86

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

congratulations..galing naman..sana ganyan din kami..and taga denver ka rin pala..thanks sa answer ha.

thanks

im from fort collins :D

just an hr away from denver

Citizenship N-400

4/29/2010- check cleared

dami nating pinagdadaanan no, sabi ko nga asawa ko yaw ko na ng interview at nakakasawa paulit ulit ang mga tanong, tapos kung matutuloy yang amnesty sa mga illegals..kainis..dito lang kami talaga sa denver..malapit kami sa downton denver

dami nating pinagdadaanan no, sabi ko nga asawa ko yaw ko na ng interview at nakakasawa paulit ulit ang mga tanong, tapos kung matutuloy yang amnesty sa mga illegals..kainis..dito lang kami talaga sa denver..malapit kami sa downton denver

ayaw namin ng denver kasi ma traffic... maliligaw lng kami lalo... kaya every time we go to breck maaga talaga babyahe like 5AM heheh to beat the traffic and if one day lng kami mag snowboarding uwi kami mga 2PM

dont worry about sa ROC mo im sure everything will turn out fine. tapos mas mabilis ma approve ang sa CSC compared to VSC... so hopefully by aug. or sept may approval kana (guesstimate lng to hehehe!) good night dyan!

Citizenship N-400

4/29/2010- check cleared

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone here filing I-751 or done filing and have their final greencard already? I would love to know more about it. We filed I-751 June 18 and now on the waiting period. Is there another interview? Thanks for the help

Sharing you my K1 Fiance Journey to filing removal of conditional status to get the final greencard:

I filled I-751 Nov. 15,2008, then I recieved I-797 Notice of Action Nov.27, 2009 that I have to appear in person and I thought that was for interview but its for finger print for the new green card. Then May 19,2009 ,I recieved I-797 notice of action that I was Approved. Finally, June 17,2009 recieved my 10 years Green Card.

So, Good Luck to you! and enjoy while waiting...if you and your husband living together...surelly, you will be approve***

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Yes come on over to the July posters thread. July I-751 Filers

Edited by NArocks

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.