=FoxyBLUE=

Dare to Bare (Part 2)

10 posts in this topic

Hi!

Result of boredom since Im almost done with all my reports....(uy!nagtatrabaho naman ako...just to let you know!lol)

Just reminiscing the good old days...I guess I just missed it....I started making a lot of friends over that thread..and it was really fun!

My day wouldnt be complete ng hindi ako nakakapag-login sa VJ and sa D2B...

Remembering those times....from

PA-Demure Picture.....to Daring Pics....to "Artista Look-a-like"....hahaha...just thinking about it put a smile on my face.

You can't please everybody to like the people on that thread...some loves us..and some hates us too...but it really doesnt matter...coz we made friends.....and until now...we are still keeping the "Friendship"

Haaayyy....kamiss talaga! Asan na kaya sila? :whistle:

Dr. Esteban signing off.......

Hi!

Result of boredom since Im almost done with all my reports....(uy!nagtatrabaho naman ako...just to let you know!lol)

Just reminiscing the good old days...I guess I just missed it....I started making a lot of friends over that thread..and it was really fun!

PA-Demure Picture.....to Daring Pics....to "Artista Look-a-like"....hahaha...just thinking about it put a smile on my face.

You can't please everybody to like the people on that thread...some loves us..and some hates us too...but it really doesnt matter...coz we made friends.....and until now...we are still keeping the "Friendship"

i HOPE WE CAN START A NEW FRIENDSHIP HERE.....AND I HOPE IT WONT BE CLOSED FOR THE Nth TIME.... :innocent:

sinong sila? nandito pa rin naman tayo eh hehehe....kung saan-saang thread tumatambay :yes:

yun nga lang...wala ng nagpopost ng pictures....ay wait :unsure: ...hehehhe

Exactly my point sis! YOU ARE EVERYWHERE! mga lakwatsera!!!hahahaha

well, i guess i just missed the KULITAN..naku, alam nyo naman you're all my medicine pag SAD ako e....

Hi!

i HOPE WE CAN START A NEW FRIENDSHIP HERE.....AND I HOPE IT WONT BE CLOSED FOR THE Nth TIME.... :innocent:

sinong sila? nandito pa rin naman tayo eh hehehe....kung saan-saang thread tumatambay :yes:

well, i guess i just missed the KULITAN..naku, alam nyo naman you're all my medicine pag SAD ako e....

naku sabi ko na nga ba...you're going through something noh? :yes: well, whatever it is, sis, you know you have me, us here to run to when the going gets tough.... we're just a call away...

tumatambay lang ako dito til sunday, coz ill be busy again for the next two weeks or so....

wish ko lang, walang manggulo dito....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi!

kamusta Dr.Esteban na miss ko din yun... at yung make a babies natin wag mong kalimutan yun medyo n addict ako nun heehehe ......

Dr. salamat at nasabihan mo rin ako maganda :dance: :dance: joke

kaya lng waaaaa bat si rio locsin pa sumalangit na wa kaluluwa nya...

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

Hi!

naku sabi ko na nga ba...you're going through something noh? :yes: well, whatever it is, sis, you know you have me, us here to run to when the going gets tough.... we're just a call away...

tumatambay lang ako dito til sunday, coz ill be busy again for the next two weeks or so....

wish ko lang, walang manggulo dito....

hmmmm..BUSY?!!! Travelling again?!!

Well,there's nothing wrong with me and hubby naman....just need something for an outlet during the sad days of my life...or should i call the "EMO Days"lol

Hi!

kamusta Dr.Esteban na miss ko din yun... at yung make a babies natin wag mong kalimutan yun medyo n addict ako nun heehehe ......

hahaha..and yeah! the BABIES as well...atlis nabuhay sayo si Rio DIAZ..hindi LOCSIN! buhay pa si Rio LOCSIN...lol..adik ka tlga!!!

Well, just wanted to have a THREAD na wala lang...parang "building friendship" thread..kasi I know when Im there na sa states...iba na buhay ko...im so far from family and friends....i think this thread would help..

And I hope wala na ngang manggulo... :star:

Timeline

anu bang klaseng pics ang pwedeng i post d2? yung nuon at ngayong face?

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Timeline
Hi!

hahaha..and yeah! the BABIES as well...atlis nabuhay sayo si Rio DIAZ..hindi LOCSIN! buhay pa si Rio LOCSIN...lol..adik ka tlga!!!

Well, just wanted to have a THREAD na wala lang...parang "building friendship" thread..kasi I know when Im there na sa states...iba na buhay ko...im so far from family and friends....i think this thread would help..

And I hope wala na ngang manggulo... :star:

:rofl: :rofl: waaaaa na excite ako masyado si rio diaz pala yun ewan nkaka adik ata yung sweet red pepper :rofl: :rofl:

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It is against TOS to restart a thread that has been closed for TOS violations so am closing 'Dare to Bare - part 2". Don't restart closed threads.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.