jamall

Fraud at Cairo embassy

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Your intentions were good my brother, and may ALLAH make this process a painless one for us all.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ya think?

Haha..I agree with you...You know, don't pay no attention to these people. Say what you feel and relax that you got it all out. That is freedom my friend. Everyday someone wants to take peace of mind from someone else. Its really a shame. So, I suggest you keep saying words from your heart.. I think they give Egypt a hard time because if we had more Egyptians in the States it might be a better place. :D

Timeline
Ya think?

Haha..I agree with you...You know, don't pay no attention to these people. Say what you feel and relax that you got it all out. That is freedom my friend. Everyday someone wants to take peace of mind from someone else. Its really a shame. So, I suggest you keep saying words from your heart.. I think they give Egypt a hard time because if we had more Egyptians in the States it might be a better place. :D

I was talkin to jamall just to clear that up..not the ya think person :no:

Timeline
Ya think?

I was talkin to jamall just to clear that up..not the ya think person :no:

I am so glad you clarified that my brother

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks everyone who has come out to defend Jamall. You know for people married to foreigners it really amazes me the intolerance shown here sometimes. Jamall, your message got through to those of us willing to take a moment to understand. Keep in touch my friend!

Betsy El Sum

Timeline
Thanks everyone who has come out to defend Jamall. You know for people married to foreigners it really amazes me the intolerance shown here sometimes. Jamall, your message got through to those of us willing to take a moment to understand. Keep in touch my friend!

I agree..People are still amazing me. I am more proud of Jamall for keeping his calm. That is really respectful. Would say it takes alot for a man to keep his calm, but no it just takes a real man. Muslimlady I know you meant well but I am sister. Just didn't want you to think I was a man. I didn't want to feel that power..haha

Timeline

I agree..People are still amazing me. I am more proud of Jamall for keeping his calm. That is really respectful. Would say it takes alot for a man to keep his calm, but no it just takes a real man. Muslimlady I know you meant well but I am sister. Just didn't want you to think I was a man. I didn't want to feel that power..haha

Sorry my Sister.

Timeline

You are so spot on Betsy El Sum. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Nothing and no one could make me pretray the love of my life or the Country he comes from. A good wife will stand behind her husband, and lift him up when others are putting him down. Jamall it takes a true man of GOD that walks in the path of righteousness o keep his peace in the mist of ignorance. keep posting whatever ALLAH places on your heart to post. ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

Some people asking why we go thru hustle at the American embassy in Cairo is so simple because of the

bad apple and the bad apple is every where not just in Cairo embassy is all over. Yes some people there

so diapered to go to USA for batter life by all mean (education or make money ) every one have goal in life

and they like to succeed but it must be in a good way and I am sure must of you know what I mean by that .

For the last 2 years there are big numbers of fraud cues regarding marriage fraud and documents fraud at US

embassy in Cairo, my question is very simple how we fix this problem

And for those who they thing they can get a way with some fraud I like to sat to them make

sure think again before you twice before you do it . And you will make it hard for you and for the

other and you must know that ..

1.) Take the programs off of the television that depict the guy who goes to the west and gets rich in six month.

2.) Make Egyptians give up their Egyptian citizenship when they take the oath of American citizenship.

3.) Get the guys who do go to the west to tell the truth about their condition - that they're working (if they're working) a chump job nobody else would do and they're sleeping on the floor of a studio apartment with 12 other smelly men.

4.) Work on that value Egypt, as a whole, seems to lack, that being honesty. (Before you reef on me, people, you'd have to live here in order to understand the depth of the deception - honesty is not a "value" as it is in the west.)

5.) Change the "it's for the family" culture, the one in which "the family" give its blessings to the marriage-for-a-greencard son/husband/father/cousin/nephew because they know he'll be sending money back home.

6.) Lose the mentality that says it's okay to rob a foreigner for whatever you can get because they're foreign and they can afford it.

The problems are much deeper than simply marrying to get a green card. Egypt is an impoverished third-world (or developing, depending on how you look at it) country. The real, honest answer is that Egypt must fix Egypt from within, so that it doesn't look so profitable to leave.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

WOW it honestly amazes me how nasty people can be. It would have been much better to just not post than to be hurtful. Just sad and pathetic.

I interject that not all Egyptians are dishonest they are human's like everyone else. Good and bad runs through out the world.

Edited by Soloenta

America, Give Me My Spouse/Fiancé !

https://www.youtube....O6dwPf8HqZBzjUA

Help us make processing times at USCIS service centers fairer.
http://helptsc.tumblr.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Married. 10-16-2011. (L)

I-130 Sent. 03-14-2014 PD changed 6-24-2013. Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 05-28-2014.

I-130 NOA1. 03-20-2013. Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

Returned to me due to mistake. 04-27-2013. Submit DS-261: 05-28-2014 Scanned on May 30 Th.
Returned to USCIS
04-30-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to me again USCIS mistake.
05-14-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to USCIS. 06-24-2013 due to travel. Receive IV Bill: 07-07-2014. 2uge4p4.gif
I-130 NOA2, Approved. 04-08-2014. Send IV Package: 07-22-2014 Scanned 07/24/2014.
Your I-130 was approved in 283, actual 343 days.
Submitted DS-260; 07/14/2014

Arrived NVC. 04-25-2014. NVC requested parents marriage cert, 10/10/2014

Case number given. 05-20-2014. Last scan date, 10/22/2014
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014. AOS Approved: 12-16-2014. egyptian.gif
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Receive I-864 Package: 06-25-2014.
Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

CASE COMPLETE : They lied, 09-17-2014 42.gifActual CC 12-16-2014. Finally smiley-sick014.gif

Interview date given on 12-29-2014. Interview date 02-19-2015

01-29-2015 - Medical

02-19-2015 - Interview: Denied, reason given does not believe we are a Bona Fide marriage. voodoo-smiley-emoticon.gif groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

-----------------------------------------

9hftc5sfgir1vd95.png

Timeline

to post the truth is best, but this can be from alot of locations, the tv does show the GOOD life, most here prob do not write home and tell them about the bad job situation or how little money they make, and its very normal for the family to feel this way, ahmeds uncles has already ask about this certain medicine he would like him to get and send. Im sure when ahmed talks to them he tells a different story than we just get by payday to payday, hes beat when he gets home from work that we have NO idea when we can visit but the biggest truth would be he had NO IDEA of how things really were here and how sheltered he was back at home.

Good and bad come in all color and size, doesnt matter where they come from if the intent is there they will find a way

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.