jamall

I-129F and I-130

16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I-129F and I-130

I did file for both of them and I got my approval and the cues transfer to NVC about 2 weeks , and in the mean time I received E mail to pay $400 & &70 and I did . last week I got a latter from NVC inform me about my I-129F has been transfer to Cairo embassy in the 9 of June so I am so confuse at this time because I did gather all my document to file to go with my I-130 .

** What do I do if I received a latter from the embassy requrding my I-129F??

any advice please

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

yes the embassy will send you packet 3 and the medical exam instructions but if you want to go through the CR1 not the K3 then you just ignore it and carry on working with the CR1 requirements such as the choice of agent and the etc...

the same happened to me and that's exactly what i did

good luck :)

Timeline
yes the embassy will send you packet 3 and the medical exam instructions but if you want to go through the CR1 not the K3 then you just ignore it and carry on working with the CR1 requirements such as the choice of agent and the etc...

the same happened to me and that's exactly what i did

good luck :)

Thank you disconnection can you explained to me step by step what do I need to do please and if they send me packet 3 how do I ignored

and what is time frame between K3 and CR1 in Cairo

So do I need to do my DS-230 and DS-2100 or not ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
What is $400 & $70 I pay last week for and what is next step for me.

Sorry...

the CR-1 are processed in NVC and then moved to the embassy for Interview ONLY

K3 is moved to embassy for processing and gathering documents then the Interview

this is rather the Major diff upon arrival to the states

the best wz all the means is to go with the CR-1

and since both are approved already ..so simply as DISCONNECT said ..IGNORE packet 3 that will be sent to ur Husband/wife from the Embassy to his/her address ..when this happen ..the embassy simple dont move regarding your K3 till the papers are recieved ..and so u r the one who control the K3 process ..so ignore sending them wht they asked for till u get the CR-1 interview ..and at that time the K3 is cancelled

the 400 is the immigration Visa FEE

The 70 is the affidavit of support FEE

then NVC will gather from u and ur husband the required documents as explained in (wiki above ) about the required documents from u and ur Husband ...

when its sent to NVC ..thy process it ..finaliaze it ...and give u `` CASE COMPLETE ``

then u wait on the line like us till NVC assign an interview for u at the embassy upon the free slots avaliable ..

according to ur words ..u may catch an august CR-1 interview ifu r fast to reply NVC with documents ..but probably u get a Sep one ......

[please read the WIKI above about Nationa Visa Center processsing ] and u can know about the required documents ,,,

as of the choice of Agent ...its simply an email send by ur husband/wife to NVC telling them who to be their representive to talk and send and communicate with NVC ..and for sure for fast and easy process ..ur Hus/wife should state u as the Agent ...

that Email form can be found also on the WIKI

Good Luck

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Timeline

[quote as of the choice of Agent ...its simply an email send by ur husband/wife to NVC telling them who to be their representive to talk and send and communicate with NVC ..and for sure for fast and easy process ..ur Hus/wife should state u as the Agent

so do I need to wit tell they send it to me or I need to E mail NVC about selecting an a gent and what do I need to do thank you ??

thank you no where man :mellow::mellow:

Timeline
Hello every one who responsible for paying DHL for incoming mail from US embassy ...???

Morning

first step u call NVC then talk to an operator and provide both ur email and ur Husband Email to them

they put these Emails into their system and so all communications will be via Email

after some days (vary from 5 to 14 in most cases ) the system generate the I-864 fee of 70 $ , and the DS-3032 (CHOICE OF aGENT )

YOUR HUSBAND should send them an Email (using his EMALIL ADDRESS) choosing you as his AGENT , and as they get that and put it into system (usually takes from 7 -15 days )THEN the IV fee of 400$ is generated and ready to be paid ....

if u started the whole process already without providing Emails ..so u may call and ask if u can provide it now ..or for ur man to wait in MAIL till he recieved the DS-3032 , fill it and send it back to NVC ..and after they receive it ..all communication will be with u

N.P : u dnt have to wait for them to ask u to send paper s...THEY WONT ...

as u pay .and it show PAID then print the document cover sheet and sned it with the package ..

please again read the WIKI above about NVC process ..it will answer ALL details u need :)

here is the link :

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...he_NVC_ShortCut

PLEASE be adivsed that the addresses there is OUTDATED ,,, but the procedures are still the same ..u can get the new address to send documents to via talk to an operator

Good Luck , dnt hesitate if u have more Questions :)

Timeline
My husband received the package for the K3 visa what do you thing (go forward or Witt for the I-130 I need some advice please

Mrs Jamal ..we already answered this

make him ignore and NOT TO SEND or reply the embassy ..tht way they put the K3 on hold ...and when going to the CR1 the k3 will be cancelled

Good Luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.