CnT4ever

K3 Family Hangout - Week of June 15th

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Good Morning everyone!!!! Another hit and run day.....

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Oh You poor thing.....If you are tired and not getting enough sleeps, doc usually come up with sleep Apnea. Good idea to get it check out ad a CPAP machine is a quicl fix for sleep apnea. Now quit the smoking!!!! :unsure:

I can't believe that CA will make you take your lic again too... :ranting: I guess they need some avenue to make income.

Hey Seren...I will see what they say, but eventually I will make someone order a head scan for me. If they had done so for my aunt, she might still be alive. This all started when my aunt was still here with us. I'm just concerned I may have caught an infection or virus from her. She did have multi-drug resistant infections on top of her condition. Since I also recently had my radioactive shots, my immune system was not at its strongest. I don't know...it could be just the hot weather. But sometimes you just know when something isn't right...and I feel like something isn't right inside.

Good Call :thumbs:

Better be safe than sorry :)

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Good Morning everyone.....Howz everyone doing?

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

nope. havent heard or seen anything of him. I wonder if he went to brazil for his wifes interview :unsure:

EAD was delivered to TSC today... :fingers crossed:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Hello...just hanging in there, trying to get some more tourist stuff planned. The weather is not cooperating at all.

The Journey Home

Naturalization

I was also trying to figure out what to do this weekend without breaking the bank. I was thinking of taking husband on a tour at the botanical gardens, which focuses on landscapes that don't use alot of water. He's hose happy. He spends hours watering the yard everyday. Flowers look lovely, but I'd like to try and conserve. There was also something at the museum here called "clocks in the sky" about stars. I thought that would be fun. Plus a quick trip to the farmer's market for our weekly veggies. I must say, I do get out more now that he's here. Do more things and go more places. Since I haven't been downtown in a really long time I was thinking to take a drive down there and spend a few hours also, if it's not scorching hot out :unsure: I really do need to get myself moving and not fall into a sickly slump.

Hope the weather gets better for ya Que!

What is everyone else's plans????

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Thanks everyone for their wishes !

Great Roodee. How does your wife like it here? Poor thing she must be all jet lagged.

Not at all. Surprisingly she has no jet lag at all. I don't have any jet lag either - usually the timings of the westbound flights is such that the jet lag is well managed (can't say the same whenever we fly to India).

It was an unusual situation for us because I was in India myself for the whole of last year. I was in the enviable position of being able to work from India while waiting for the visa approval and so we did not have the kind of separation that most couples here have endured. However since I continued to work for my US company and stayed with my wife's family I did not have the kind of documents I would have needed for DCF (which might have been considerably faster).

In any case we have already lived together a year and so we don't have to go through the phase again of getting adjusted to each other's habits, likes and dislikes. Besides my wife is well traveled - having briefly lived in the US among other places and so she seems to have no trouble getting used to her new surroundings. She seems to like the place where we live (our house included) and is keeping herself busy cleaning, organizing and cooking while I am at work.

However like Que mentioned the weather is a major spoilsport. My wife has been dismayed that it has been raining constantly since she arrived. If the forecasts are to be believed it won't get any better anytime soon. We do hope to get to NYC, DC, Altantic City among other places around here (we are in PA) - weather permitting.

Deepak

Edited by RooDee

06/12/09 - POE at Newark (K3)

07/01/09 - I-485 and I-765 mailed

07/06/09 - USCIS received (date on NOA1)

07/13/09 - NOA1 received for both I-485 and I-765 !

08/08/09 - Biometric appointment

08/25/09 - AOS interview letter notice date

09/24/09 - AOS interview

10/03/09 - Received GC !!

Timeline

No big plans here for the weekend. I have been thinking of taking a little day trip to cinci or something. but its going to be hot as hell today and tomorrow :dead: I am NOT equipped for the humidity, I will never get used to it..NOT a fan. period. heh

well today is Josh's last day at daycare and starting next week, it will be daddy daycare at our house. :lol: They'll have loads of fun and J's behavior is so much better after just spending every other day at home with Y for the past weeks. I think he'll be a little angel after full time with him. hee Then, in august he'll start kindergarten

At least Y wont be bored sitting at home awaiting the EAD! I think a 5 yo full time is pretty hard work anyway heh

hows everyone?

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

nurses + the concept of money and reimbursement = :girlwerewolf2xn:

Just had to say that right now :P

Thanks!

Timeline
:lol: CnT

Thanks!

Timeline

Hey everyone!!! No big plans for the weekend, just plan on catching a movie or two and relaxing with the family on Father's day.

I did get an email from the USCIS online system, saying the following:

"On June 19, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this OS155A IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service."

Hopefully this is my wife's GC being put into the mail :)

I think I may take the wifey to go see The Hangover, cause Transformers is definitely on the agenda for next weekend :)

The Journey Home

Naturalization

Timeline

I hope its finally her card Que!

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.