72 posts in this topic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey guys!

The weekend was alright. I wish I woudl have seen your last post earlier... I would have tried to get online :( Oh well, we'll try again soon?

Hey, my EAD says its received and pending at VSC too, but we know that isnt the case :lol: It will be on its way to Texas today. :wacko:

How is everyone else?

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hi all!

Sorry it has been soooooo long since I was on VJ! I hope everyone is doing well. I miss y'all. As for me & D, we're doing well. We were only home for less than a week when we went down to Puerto Rico (for my job). Then last week, we kept busy running errands and went to Six Flags on Friday afternoon. Diego loved it! He'd never been on roller coaster in his life. Yesterday we went down to NYC for the day to meet up with some friends.

I got the NOA1 on our EAD (sent to VSC) about a week ago. Keeping our fingers crossed!

CnT, I can relate on the driving thing. In CT, D has to take Driver's Ed. It's expensive, but might be worth it for the stress it will save me. :P

K3 Interview 05/20/2009

POE Atlanta 05/26/2009

EAD NOA1 06/01/2009

EAD NOA2 08/2009

I-485 Sent 04/07/2010

I-485 NOA1 04/16/2010

Biometrics 04/28/2010 (assigned appt. date is 5/17/10, but we did an early walk-in with no problems!)

I-485 Interview 09/13/2010 (originally set for July, but had to reschedule, since we were in Europe then)

Waiting on GC to come in the mail!!!

.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Good Morning everyone, I got another email last night that my wife's GC was ordered again on June 12th. Hopefully this is USCIS catching up on the production delays.

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

I hope its for real this time Que!

Why is it that Cnt's and C's EAD's were accepted at VSC but ours wasnt? We all went through VSC for k3's..you'd think oh nevermind GRRRR

Cnt, I thought you said yours was going to Cali? did they transfer it?

Maybe they saw the name and didnt want me to sick the congressman on them at VSC again :P

Anyway, Im glad everyone is getting along and starting to drive. Y still hasnt taken his test, I really need to get on that.

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Good Morning everyone....

Happy Monday!!!! :devil:

Everyone have a lil faith, your spouses will all pass the driving test...it's just a matter of getting used to the road rules. :whistle:

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Why is it that Cnt's and C's EAD's were accepted at VSC but ours wasnt? We all went through VSC for k3's..you'd think oh nevermind GRRRR

Maybe they saw the name and didnt want me to sick the congressman on them at VSC again :P

Anyway, Im glad everyone is getting along and starting to drive. Y still hasnt taken his test, I really need to get on that.

Well I'm not sure now what happened to ours. It was sent to VSC. They cashed the check and put an EAC number on the back of it. However, I have yet to recieve an noa1 actual hard copy in the mail. Check was cashed on 6/4. Now since you said that yours showed recieved and pending at VSC, I'm worried about what is happening with ours???

Update: we have the noa1 for the i-765. Yay!

C- great to see you!!!!! So happy things are working out well for you! I actually told my dearest husband that if he wanted to take classes I would be very supportive of the idea. He said, "Nah, why spend money? I know how to drive"... :lol: So lucky you! At least you don't have to stress about it!

:lol: Maybe...well you kinda dug yourself into that hole didn't you? :blush: I'm just kidding :luv: You know I luvz u 2 much! I don't know what is going on with yours. I have to look at TSC processing times. Do they show that they are processing I-765's? Hopefully you'll get lucky and it won't take long! Maybe you'll have Y's work authorization before the rest of us??? I hope so honey! Ours is in good ol' Vermont... Yay :whistle:

Timeline

How long and painful is the EAD process?

Lisa maybe Texas is faster and will work in your favor......

Good News CnT, hopefully VSC gets the ball rolling.

Queue hopefully your wife receives her GC before month end.

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

How long and painful is the EAD process?

Lisa maybe Texas is faster and will work in your favor......

Good News CnT, hopefully VSC gets the ball rolling.

Queue hopefully your wife receives her GC before month end.

I checked Texas and Vermont. Both say 3 months to process the EAD.

Timeline

Ya, they all say 3 months.

oh well, we'll get it soon god willing. We lost about a month traveling back and forth between service centers, but everything is working out how it is supposed to anyway. :)

Thanks!

Timeline

So....How much has Life changed since your spouses got here?

For me being unemployed is a MAJOR change..... for someone like me who was constantly on the GO GO GO, being relaxed and chillin out on a beach is a surreal and weired feeling :unsure:

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.