winifredbee

True Blood Fans

182 posts in this topic

*sob*

I miss True Blood! I haven't seen the last two episodes! The last one I saw is when Maryann had the party and everyone went wild and her hands warped... I knew she was a maenad, as I read the TV Guide article, or Entertainment or whatever it was that told us that snoop.

I moved and have been without cable.... I finally get it tomorrow... thank the goodness for OnDemand!!!! Yay! I'll get to watch True Blood soon! :)

I must say the last two eps have been really good. The Maryann story is finally picking up steam. I am so very happy that Daphne is dead. My god, how I hated her. *does a dance*

Was it Lorena that snatched Barry into the room at the end? We need to get rid of her soon as well so Bill can go save Sookie. Otherwise she's going to be whining for the rest of the season about how he didn't come help her. :lol:

I felt a bit disappointed that Hugo was the rat. I liked him and Isabel together.

Real love stories never have endings...

What's with all the over the top sex in that show?

Vampires + cable + Sex = $$$

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Oh, I don't know if this has been mentioned yet in here but I did read the other day that the show's been picked up for a third season for sure.

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline
I must say the last two eps have been really good. The Maryann story is finally picking up steam. I am so very happy that Daphne is dead. My god, how I hated her. *does a dance*

Was it Lorena that snatched Barry into the room at the end? We need to get rid of her soon as well so Bill can go save Sookie. Otherwise she's going to be whining for the rest of the season about how he didn't come help her. :lol:

I felt a bit disappointed that Hugo was the rat. I liked him and Isabel together.

I didn't like Daphne either. I'm also hoping Jason dies of his gunshot wound. I guess it was Bill's maker that snatched Barry since he warned that Sookie was in danger. And I don't think Bill or Eric will rescue Sookie. I don't think she'll need it. I think Godric allowed himself to be captured in order to find out who the rat was. He obviously wasn't really being restrained well since he showed up so quickly and easily when Sookie was being attacked.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I didn't like Daphne either. I'm also hoping Jason dies of his gunshot wound. I guess it was Bill's maker that snatched Barry since he warned that Sookie was in danger. And I don't think Bill or Eric will rescue Sookie. I don't think she'll need it. I think Godric allowed himself to be captured in order to find out who the rat was. He obviously wasn't really being restrained well since he showed up so quickly and easily when Sookie was being attacked.

Hmmm...very interesting about Godric. I think you're right.

What happened to his awesome tats?

After 2000 years, he finally grew weary of them and had them lasered off.

And skerber, that was Godric, the missing vampire they were sent there to find.

I think the Tats are still there. You could see one on his arm. I think I want to watch it again tonight. I hope Jason isn't dead. I do wonder who will go next.

K-1

I-129F Sent : 2008-10-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-10-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-03-01

Visa Received : 2009-03-20

US Entry : 2009-03-26

Marriage : 2009-05-23

AOS, EAD, AP

Date Filed : 2009-06-04

NOA Date : 2009-06-11

Bio. Appt. : 2009-06-23 (original date July 10th)

AOS Transfer: 2009-07-02

Touch: 2009-07-03

Touch: 2009-07-06

Touch: 2009-07-07

Touch: 2009-07-08

Touch: 2009-07-10 with email regarding pending status.

Touch: 2009-07-20

Touch: 2009-07-21

AP and EAD Approved: 2009-08-03

AP Touch: 2009-08-04

AP Touch: 2009-08-05

EAD second email and Touch 2009-08-06

EAD Touch: 2009-08-07

AOS Approved: 2009-08-10

ROC: petition filed 5-18-11

NOA1 received 5-27-11

Biometrics 7-11-11

Decision Date 1-9-12

Approval letter 1-12-12

Timeline
And skerber, that was Godric, the missing vampire they were sent there to find.

I think the Tats are still there. You could see one on his arm. I think I want to watch it again tonight. I hope Jason isn't dead. I do wonder who will go next.

That looked like her husband's paintball gun that she shot Jason with. Maybe she doesn't know the difference?

Yeah, I don't think she shot him with a real gun either. It did look like a paintball gun. She's either ditzy enough to not know any better (from what we've seen of her, this is entirely possible) or she just wanted to hurt him bad. Those things do hurt. I assumed she shot him in the chest but maybe she shot him in the nads.

Timeline
I assumed she shot him in the chest but maybe she shot him in the nads.

LOL. I was reading some spoilers so I don't think Jason is dead.

Jason has some kind of supernatural powers like his sister, but he has yet to realize or discover.

In the preview to next week's episode, it showed that Eric was going to sacrifice himself in order to save his Maker (Godric)...which confused me because we saw Godric save Sookie from being raped.

And I'm also wondering how Maryann ties in with the vampires?

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline
Jason has some kind of supernatural powers like his sister, but he has yet to realize or discover.

In the preview to next week's episode, it showed that Eric was going to sacrifice himself in order to save his Maker (Godric)...which confused me because we saw Godric save Sookie from being raped.

And I'm also wondering how Maryann ties in with the vampires?

Hmmmn. Maybe Eric just doesn't know that Godric doesn't need saving. I guess the church could have a secret weapon though.

I think Maryann expects an offering from Eric because he runs a bar where alcohol is served. Inspiring drunkenness is supposed to be her thing as a Maenad but since no one really follows that religion anymore she resents it when supernaturals serve alcohol and steal her thunder. She draws energy from making people drunk and lustful so when other supernaturals take that away from her by serving alcohol she expects some kind of offering in return. I think that is why she was after Sam as well since he is supernatural and runs a bar serving alcohol. I think Sam and Eric will have to keep giving her offerings as long as they run bars. I think when Maryann attacked Sookie it was really meant as a warning to Eric that he needed to pay up.

Edited by DieNörglerin