tanging-mahal

AOS question: medical i 693?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi anyone here filing aos? im on k1 but i already got married few week ago or still working on forms for AOS? we were just wondering about I-693 do i need to go to another medical to have medical report? i have vaccination record or a piece of paper from st lukes, also where can i get civil doctor? i read somewhere before that i need to go to civil medical doctor for continues vaccinations or medical report.. hope anyone here who had filed aos give some answers to our questions...godbless..

September 2008: started k1 process

November 2008: attorney send i 129f g325A and other documents

November 24, 2008: NOA1 finally

February 20, 2009: NOA2 at last

March 4, 2009: Got MNL number

March 21, 2009: Received USEM letter thanks god

March 24-25, 2009: Medical Passed thanks god

April 22, 2009: INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!

April 22, 2009: Approved K1 Visa THANKS BE TO GOD!

( thanks to my friends here and someone who answers all the questions i have its a long journey we thank u so much)

April 29, 2009 : Visa on hand

April 30, 2009: CFO

May 7, 2009: leaving phils to lax

May 29, 2009: civil wedding

june 10 2009: ssn got w/ married name

july 22, 2009 aos packet sent

and then follows AOS filling and got GC at novemeber 2009...

hi anyone here filing aos? im on k1 but i already got married few week ago or still working on forms for AOS? we were just wondering about I-693 do i need to go to another medical to have medical report? i have vaccination record or a piece of paper from st lukes, also where can i get civil doctor? i read somewhere before that i need to go to civil medical doctor for continues vaccinations or medical report.. hope anyone here who had filed aos give some answers to our questions...godbless..

If your within a year of the medical, you usually only need the vaccanation supplement.

If you go to the USCIS site, they have a locator for civil surgeons based on your location.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You need to go to a USCIS designated civil surgeon in your area and have your vaccination record be transcribed to the form I-693. You don't need to undergo another medical exam. Just complete your vaccination record.

here's the link to find civil surgeon in your area.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=of...office_type=CIV

Be aware that most private civil surgeons charge more than those who are only serving for immigration purposes.

Eternally destined,

Angel&Saint

MY K1 TIMELINE

AOS

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Interview Date : 2009-05-19

Approved :2009-05-19

Got I551 Stamp : yes

Greencard Received:2009-06-26

EAD

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Approved Date : 2009-04-01

Date Card Received :2009-04-13

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Also be aware that most civil surgeons will tell you that they don't do transcriptions and that you have to get all the shots with them; we ran across this problem, and finally people in the forums suggested to go to dr. arnold in austin texas (you can mail your stuff in, you dont have to be in texas to do this); for 30 dollars he will do the transcription. Do a search on the forums with his name and you will come across many of these posts.

AOS

2009-01-12===> Sent AOS packet via UPS
2009-01-13===> AOS packet received
2009-01-28===> NOA's received in the mail
2009-02-01===> Biometric appt received in the mail
2009-02-06===> Completed biometric appt thru walk-in
2009-02-06===> Applied for expedited AP thru the phone
2009-02-14===> Received AP in the mail
2009-02-11===> Case transferred to CSC
2009-02-23===> EAD received
2009-05-02===> Green card received in the mail, no interview done.

Timeline

Hi there tanging mahal

i read your post. Do you mind sending me the website where i can check the next process on how to change my status from fiance to permanent? I would appreciate your help on this procedure. Thank you so much

mjnala

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Hi there tanging mahal

i read your post. Do you mind sending me the website where i can check the next process on how to change my status from fiance to permanent? I would appreciate your help on this procedure. Thank you so much

mjnala

You are on this website - look up at the top - see guides - click there. Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Hi there tanging mahal

mjnala

Adjust Status

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

10/25 Received letter from USEM

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/02 Interview date, 7AM (Approved)

12/10 Visa on Hand

Date & Place of POE: 12/17 Detroit

03/10/09 Wedding

2009 AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/15 EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approval notice sent

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

5/21 AP Received by Mail (44days)

5/22 EAD Received by Mail (45days)

6/25 GC card production ordered!

6/30 Welcome Letter notice received dated 6/26

7/07 Approval notice sent

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

hi does anyone here know civil surgeons located in california? what name and address would u guys recommended to me when i go to civil surgeons here in california? how long does it take to have the forms to be transcribe and how much would it cost? hope someone here can give advice which civil doctor i can go to here in california.? i have tried calling some civil surgeons but they like to redo all and it cost alot of money.. hope anyone here could help thanks... i am worried since my i 94 expires august 1st week and i dont send my aos yet till now..

( thanks to my friends here and someone who answers all the questions i have its a long journey we thank u so much)

Timeline
You need to go to a USCIS designated civil surgeon in your area and have your vaccination record be transcribed to the form I-693. You don't need to undergo another medical exam. Just complete your vaccination record.

here's the link to find civil surgeon in your area.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=of...office_type=CIV

Be aware that most private civil surgeons charge more than those who are only serving for immigration purposes.

hi whos civil surgeon did u go to for medical for aos? could u send the contact number and address to me? that would be great help. i wish i could find civil surgeon here in ca that do transcrptions and i hope i will not redo vaccinations...hope u reply again..thank u and godbless...

Timeline

If your within a year of the medical, you usually only need the vaccanation supplement.

If you go to the USCIS site, they have a locator for civil surgeons based on your location.

hi whos civil surgeon did u go to for medical for aos? could u send the contact number and address to me? that would be great help. i wish i could find civil surgeon here in ca that do transcrptions and i hope i will not redo vaccinations...hope u reply again..thank u and godbless...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.