R and F

Wednesday

78 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey it's me again, and I am here on the net, I worked from 7 am to 3 pm today and then Farid and I went out to get groceries and then out to eat. He won a contest at work and got 100 dollars and deposited the money into our account because "we are going to Morocco next summer". and we must buy a car there also :innocent: I hope he wins more contests. :dance: Anyway hope everyone has a great Wednesday and take care of yourselves.

I will work late this afternoon also.

Edited by Rosie and Farid

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

You are SUCH a cheater :P . It is barely 9pm here which means it's like 11pm where you are BARELY. However, Terrie will be happy to know that you are hurrying along the day so she can get here. Less than 24 hours before she arrives woooot! :dance::dance:

First night with all the kids. Interesting to say the least. Routines are gonna be needed here. That is for sure.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
You are SUCH a cheater :P . It is barely 9pm here which means it's like 11pm where you are BARELY. However, Terrie will be happy to know that you are hurrying along the day so she can get here. Less than 24 hours before she arrives woooot! :dance::dance:

I think she will bring the rain with her tomorrow :blink: I picked up a really cute souvenir for her today !

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Happy hump day MENA! I hope all goes well with you all and with all of those searching for jobs as well as people waiting for their SOs to come.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Still Tuesday here for another hour, but hey, I like living in the future. I had my last final of my first year of nursing school today and I am sooooooo ridiculously glad it's over. Now I have time to clean my apartment! Time to read books to my poor orphaned daughter! Time to catch up on all the stuff I have recorded on my DVR! :)

Ah, I will miss my DVR when I go to back to Egypt. It's only for six weeks, but I swear, I've gotten so used to that pause button that I find myself listening to the radio and wishing I could pause and rewind to see if I really heard what I thought I just heard. I guess when I start having that feeling in real life then maybe I need to start seeking some professional help...

Okay, I just changed one of my kiddo's earrings while she was asleep and she totally caught me in the act ("What are you doing mommy?" "UHM... you're snoring, I'm checking on you. Go back to sleep.") so I thought I'd wait a while before I go back in and disturb her to do the other side. She freaks out SO much when I need to do anything with her earrings, that I was hoping it would be less traumatizing this way, for both of us.

Then again, maybe I will let her just keep her one giraffe earring and one panda earring. It's kinda punk. Punk at the zoo.

Hi All~~

How is everyone doing? I am thinking of u all often and keep u all in my prayers. Rida left for a week long vacation up to the mountains with his best friend today. It's the last trip in Morocco before he comes here. So, I'm really happy for him and know that he really needs this time, but am totally bummed that I won't be having any contact with him for a week. Go in and out of my own private pity party. I'm such a whiner....Anyway, you u all have a great day!

Melynda

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning MENA! I just got ready to go get my university ID card before the school year is over lol and later go shopping with my cousin.. I haven't been around the last few days cause I've been busy with my exams, but well just one more exam to go and I graduate!! I can't wait... We just started our K1 process yesterday, we are so excited :)... Oh and I just turned 21 three days ago :blush: Today I should shop for John's gift(s), his birthday is in 2 days... I know it's still going to reach late cause shipping usually takes time, but he's a good man he understands :D

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Hump day everyone....

Will be a regular day here with no action but hey you never know... :innocent:

Aya- congrats on graduating and yes sister it is the best feeling in the whole world!!!! I still enjoy that freedom hehehe. Have fun shopping and Happy belated birthday sweetie :luv:

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

its 545am and im mad! Someone apparently pulled the firealarms at our apartment complex and the one next to us! I thought I was dreaming it but just as I woke up my neighbor called me to see if I was ok and tell me to get outside! I had to grab kitties and get them in the car and wait for the firetrucks! I cant wait to get out of this town!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

its 545am and im mad! Someone apparently pulled the firealarms at our apartment complex and the one next to us! I thought I was dreaming it but just as I woke up my neighbor called me to see if I was ok and tell me to get outside! I had to grab kitties and get them in the car and wait for the firetrucks! I cant wait to get out of this town!

nothing like starting your day with a little excitement!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

nothing like starting your day with a little excitement!

I feel like puking now! There is always something going on over here. Thats one reason why I cant wait to get out of Georgia/Atl. My upstairs neighbor said she heard guys upstairs near her door so she woke up and when she went to the front window then the alarm started going off and she saw the guys jumpinto a white suv and drove off.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.