4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline

My fiance filled out the G325a and everything looked fine until I noticed in the lower left corner of the pages. She did not send me the copies in the numerical order...even though all 4 pages are the same. She sent 2 copies of page 2 and 2 of page 3. Will it matter since they are all the same with the same information? Hope this makes sense to someone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
My fiance filled out the G325a and everything looked fine until I noticed in the lower left corner of the pages. She did not send me the copies in the numerical order...even though all 4 pages are the same. She sent 2 copies of page 2 and 2 of page 3. Will it matter since they are all the same with the same information? Hope this makes sense to someone!

even though they are the same content but u will look on bottom left side u will see this...

(1) Ident.

(2) Rec. Br.

(3) C.

(4) Consulate.

so u need to have the correct numbers of forms...

just wait others reply....

I-129F Sent :05-06-09

NOA1 (Receipt) : 05-15-09

NOA2 (Approved) : 08- 24-09

Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4): 09-11-09

Interview Date (K1 Visa): 10-26-09

Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 10-30-09

Date of US Entry : 11-11-09 ; POE: Minneapolis

SSN: 11-25-09

Date of Wedding : 11-28-09

AOS

Filing date :

NOA date for I-485 :

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date:

I-485 Interview Date:

I-485 Approval / Denial Date :

I-485 Approved:

I 551 Stamp in passport:

Green Card received Date :

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Should not matter. I didn't even use an official form G-325. I just printed four pages, filled them out and signed all four, fiancee signed four blank pages and I filled them in with her information. There was no "page 1, page 2..." per se. As long as they have four pages to pass around, they seem happy.

But, FYI "copies" are not acceptable, they need to have original signatures, maybe you meant to say that? Just clarifying what you mean by "copies"

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I would like to think this would not be a problem - but, if you have an opportunity to correct this (in other words, if you haven't already sent them in) I certainly would.

The notations at the bottom do mean something and presumably people do use them so it is possible somebody may not figure it out.

As stated above - they should not be copies but should have original signatures on each of the four pages. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.