SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Here's some controversy

OK..so some of u ladies here are with a Rasta man. From my understanding a real rasta man wouldn't be with anyone but his Black African Empress...is that so..and are ur SOs true rastas?

:o:o:o:o

dats ur friend!

bwoy, Kimmy everybody juss a dash u wey!!!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
beautiful (mi no even know if dat a di right name)...got approved today in @8:30 out at 9:45...

Thompson2b....she said the lady was pissed that they didn't pay their visa fee in advance. I told her they were going to be, but YOU CAN PAY IT THEIR....mi no know wah do NCB.

Yay!!!!!! I think Beautiful is her name. Anyways I know who you mean. She was in and out in no time. My appt is at 8:30 too and I would love to be out by 9:45. Of course I'll stay all day as long as we get approved. Congrats to Beautiful though!!

Thanks for following up on the NCB. My SO went back to the same branch today and basically kept asking for someone different until finally someone had a clue and knew what he was trying to do. So you all were right. He just needed his interview letter and passport. So girls just tell your guys to be firm and keep asking until someone knows how to do their job. Poor girls though maybe they just need to be trained better and I'm being to hard.

Good evening everyone!!! Let the weekend begin (perhaps with some adult beverages)!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
a'rite sus; between u and TL; I'm on my way up 95... I need to swallow what I'm drinking before looking at the screen

Philly; I love sowahsop juice, I use it to purge my system and LORD DOES IT WORK

Hurry up and reach, then!! I am surprised you have anything in your system, with all the stuff you use to purge!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Timeline
a'rite sus; between u and TL; I'm on my way up 95... I need to swallow what I'm drinking before looking at the screen

Philly; I love sowahsop juice, I use it to purge my system and LORD DOES IT WORK

Hurry up and reach, then!! I am surprised you have anything in your system, with all the stuff you use to purge!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tap laugh aftah mi ooman.... okay ladies, mi ago prepare fi church tomorrow... goodnight

Thompson2b I came to check on you mek sure u see the post about NCB...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HEY THERE PHILLY HOW IS YOUR NIGHT ?

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies;

I have a question, do you think relationship/adjusment is easier if you and your husband/fiance/wife/fiancee were from the same country/culture -- had a dicussion the other night with some friends from a yahoo group -- it got so heated, that I didn't even finish my food.

Yes i do to the tenth power!!!! the both of you can relate to certain things, i was talking to this lady I met in the airport going to JA she was 40 and going to see a 17yr old boy who she wants to have sex with but don't (clears throat) and sends him money every week for school(this been going on for 2yrs) anyways back to question i told her i was going to JA to see my man and we was talking about the culture difference and she was like at least ur blk im a white women going to see a Jamaican boy I'm like yeah but there still is a difference...

I know there are certain things that i will relate to that J won't have a clue about and vice versa I'm not going to front i am confident and know that j would have tried to get with me if I was American or Jamaican! but sometimes I think like humm I don't know about soccer or about making festival amongst other ish I wonder he would prefer someone that do??? actually I said this to him and he got pissed off! But it is what it is like when I told him lets go to KFC on a Sunday he look at me like I was a damn alien…

Girl, you can't tell a Jamaican to eat takeout on a SUNDAY...dwl, dat a big dinnah day/ rice-n-peas and whatevah meat you want, most likely oxtail

sad, but common about the 40 year old woman, do I fell sorry for her HELLS NO...I have cousins that work at resorts and the offers that were made to them for daggering -- some women so bold as to leave their hotel key wrapped in a $20/bill now tell me if that's not prostution...

A lie yuh a tell!!

suppose yuh see KFC pon sunday?

not to mention island grill?

my girl trust me, times are changing

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey KK..BUNZ alot of ppl dont cook all crazy on sundays no more fi real...i wish smaddy wi enlighten kashi..dats mi glad him love cook..

ok..now to claire and di one quanna...ok..mi like how oonuh just dash mi to di dogs...mek mi si oonuh ask mi nuttin pon yah...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Just on here real quick to let you all know the good news. No work until Monday so I'll be catching up next week (home computer's dead from a virus). Anyway, HE IS HOME WITH ME! The visa was ready for pick up the following Wednesday & we came in to Miami last night & the immigration process was pretty smooth. We only waited maybe 20-30 minutes & they were then calling us up & giving us the rundown of having to get married within 90 days. Now, a wedding to plan. We got in late last night & he's in awe of his surroundings....said yesterday was too much excitement for one day. Well, I'll fill you all in on Monday & I'm happy to be home & so is he. Have a great Friday & weekend everyone! :thumbs:

Welcome back and I wish you both all the best life has to offer!!! :thumbs:

NO, but keep your GPS system.... BW Parkway is a parkway that travels east to west ....

mi no ave one a dem

Okay, I thought BW Parkway and 295 was the same stretch a road...guess mi learn sintin again

Who cares??? :wacko:

Timeline
hey KK..BUNZ alot of ppl dont cook all crazy on sundays no more fi real...i wish smaddy wi enlighten kashi..dats mi glad him love cook..

ok..now to claire and di one quanna...ok..mi like how oonuh just dash mi to di dogs...mek mi si oonuh ask mi nuttin pon yah...

A wah dis eehhh?? Mi juss shock how yuh love bring controversy and dem yuh know how dem love jump pon yuh back. Yuh gwaan :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I just had the wierdest experience - Logged in here and went to reply, and my typing was BACKWARDS!! I had to shut down my computer and reboot, lol

Good excuse. Yeah blame it on the computer. M-O-V-E A-W-A-Y from the RUM. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Here's some controversy

OK..so some of u ladies here are with a Rasta man. From my understanding a real rasta man wouldn't be with anyone but his Black African Empress...is that so..and are ur SOs true rastas?

More controversy....

If that is the case, then they can only be with people of African descent and not all Jamaicans embrace their African ancestory. Where then does a Rasta man go to find his African Empress?

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Shaunsgal, that sounds like that tv show with Reba McEntire. I didn't know that happened in real life.

OMG...........I LOVE that show.

Me too. Reba is so funny.

Barbara Jean is pure comic genius.

She IS my favorite character. Do any of you have any favorite episodes? One of my faves is when Barbara Jean had a crush on the priest who liked Reba.

event.png

Filed: Timeline

hey nite crew a lot of catching up to do they were really chatting today...

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.