R and F

Thursday

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

A whole year just to sentence this creep? I hope he gets life without parole! :angry:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning MENA! smiley-happy005.gif

Me this morning ---->smiley-sleep026.gif

Stayed home from work, shhhh.....they think I'm sick!!! smiley-sick005.gif

Gonna go back to bed now. smiley-sleep012.gif

Have a great day everyone, it's almost FRIDAY!!!! wave.gif

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Timeline

grrrr yes a whole year. She was killed in June '08. And in this year he received free medical care for his alcohol damaged liver. That is what delayed things. Funny thing is, I saw this man at a court date and he looks as healthy as you and me.

Unfortunately, in Illinois he could get only 4 years in prison with credit for one year served. Hatem is wanting him to get over 10 years in prison, but I'm afraid it will be much less.

jJ

Edited by just_Jackie

Tamara how you feeling from your procedure yesterday?

Phillies lost. Nice Barcelona won, I just wished we could have seen that.

Maureen, our team the Flyers lost in the playoffs. Are they down to 2 now?

If so, who are they? I love hockey and I can't believe I haven't watched one game all season.

I see you thread starters rise and shine early.

I am able to get up for work but anything earlier than that seems undoable :blush:

Enjoy your day everyone.

My car is getting inspected today.

The day has already started off on a bad note and I hope the rest of my day gets better (F)

For Dawn :innocent:(F)

Edited by sandrila

Timeline

sandrila, I hope your day gets better.

That just burns my azz about Dawn's murderer! And really, what is 10 years anyway? Screw his dang liver! My husband needs a new one, and with no medical insurance it's not likely gonna happen. So maybe I should encourage him to commit a horrible crime so the State can pick up the tab. That way he can come out in a few years and be restored back to health.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

God bless Dawn. She was such a sweet person and I pray that the man that killed her is dealt with appropriately. How is Hatem doing Jackie? Is he still here or did he go home?

Filed: Timeline

Arab Worldfest dates have been announced! Aug 7th, 8th, and 9th!

Terrie, wanna ride da camel wit me again? :P

Anyone in the midwest~this is a cool place to be for fun & sun and good live music.

jJ (F)

the first performer to be announced is Hatim Idar from Morocco

DSCI3553-1-1.jpg

me and a 6 foot hookah :P

Edited by just_Jackie

Timeline
Sandrila changed her name to Godzilla? lol?

I was wondering who was thanking me and for what.

Your welcome, Godzilla. :)

kodasmall3.jpg

Jax...I would LOVE to go to something like that.

I can't get enough of Arab music.

Next year when we go back to Morocco we are going to the annual Gnawa festival in Essouria.

I cannot wait, it is something I have always wanted to do.

Supposed to be a very intense event.

I wanted to add that my new nickname actually is very fitting for me these days :devil:

Edited by GODZILLA2

Timeline

Zain and Nour.....

:star:HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :star:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sandrilla, my mouth is killing me at times! My jaw is swollen and its hurting right now. I took some medicine earlier and went with adam to walmart to buy groceries. The smell of subway and the medicine made me step outside bcz i almost barfed. Im so hungry for real food! The Walmart in Texas is VERY interested in getting Adam and me over there. They are waiting on both of our stores to fax off our paper work to their store. Im praying that they have both fulltime positions for Adam and myself. We could be in Houston iTexas n about 2 months from now !!!

My sister is in the hospital in Houston about to give birth to her and Riz's 2nd daughter! Her name will be Ana Ora-Hope Ali. Cant wait for my mom to send me a picture by phone! Bless the ones who invented camera phones!!!! :thumbs:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.