JayandZou

US Customs Forms arriving in US?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi All,

I have a quick question. My fiance is flying from Casablanca to JFK next Friday so I'm preparing an email to make sure he knows how to fill out the 1 94 form. Does he also have to fill out the typical US Customs and Border control form? I'm assuming he does but I don't know if it's the exact one I usually fill out.

Anyway, we are staying in NYC for a few days before we fly home to Los Angeles. When it says to write your US Address/Hotel Destination, should I have him write the address of where we are staying in NY??? Or my address in Los Angeles?

Thanks!!

Background

January 30, 2008.....Met when having lunch in a hotel in Tangier, Morocco

April, August, November 2008.....3 trips back to Morocco

December 7, 2008.....Engaged

February 2009.....4th Visit to Zouhir in Morocco

May 2009.....5th Visit to Zouhir in Morocco

USCIS - 129F Journey

January 10, 2009.....Sent I-129F to CSC

January 14, 2009.....NOA 1

March 19, 2009..... NOA 2

March 30, 2009.....NVC Received

April 1, 2009.....NVC Sent to Casablanca

April 6, 2009..... Arrived at Casablanca Consulate

April 17, 2009....Received Package 3

May 13, 2009.... INTERVIEW in Casablanca. APPROVED!

May 19, 2009..... Visa in Hand

May, 29, 2009.....Zouhir in US

July 18, 2009..... MARRIED :)

AOS Journey

August 10, 2009..... Sent AOS to Chicago

August 12, 2009..... AOS Signed for in Chicago

August 17, 2009..... NOA 1 for AOS, EAD & AP

Sept 16, 2009.....Biometrics completed

Oct 1, 2009... Approval of AOS, EAD & AP

Nov 4, 2009.....AOS appointment - Zouhir Approved for his Green Card

Nov, 18, 2009.....Greencard in Hand!

Hi All,

I have a quick question. My fiance is flying from Casablanca to JFK next Friday so I'm preparing an email to make sure he knows how to fill out the 1 94 form. Does he also have to fill out the typical US Customs and Border control form? I'm assuming he does but I don't know if it's the exact one I usually fill out.

Anyway, we are staying in NYC for a few days before we fly home to Los Angeles. When it says to write your US Address/Hotel Destination, should I have him write the address of where we are staying in NY??? Or my address in Los Angeles?

Thanks!!

Customs form is the same blue form everyone files out, regardless of citizenship.

Home address would be appropriate, but it probably doesn't matter.

------- ROC ---------------

06.29.2011 Mailed I-751

09.22.2011 RFE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi All,

Thanks!!

read this may it will help ya : http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1k2visa-enter.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hi All,

Thanks!!

He will have a customs declaration form on the airplane, but not exactly the same as yours. Write your address on the form, it is his "fianl destination". He will get the I-94 when he arrives. It is a simple form but there are CBP people around the passport control area to help him if he needs it. It is New York, so you may have to use blunt force to get them to help, but they will eventually

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi All,

Thanks!!

He will have a customs declaration form on the airplane, but not exactly the same as yours. Write your address on the form, it is his "fianl destination". He will get the I-94 when he arrives. It is a simple form but there are CBP people around the passport control area to help him if he needs it. It is New York, so you may have to use blunt force to get them to help, but they will eventually

Thanks for all the great answers! I can't wait for him to get here! Whoo hoo!

Background

January 30, 2008.....Met when having lunch in a hotel in Tangier, Morocco

April, August, November 2008.....3 trips back to Morocco

December 7, 2008.....Engaged

February 2009.....4th Visit to Zouhir in Morocco

May 2009.....5th Visit to Zouhir in Morocco

USCIS - 129F Journey

January 10, 2009.....Sent I-129F to CSC

January 14, 2009.....NOA 1

March 19, 2009..... NOA 2

March 30, 2009.....NVC Received

April 1, 2009.....NVC Sent to Casablanca

April 6, 2009..... Arrived at Casablanca Consulate

April 17, 2009....Received Package 3

May 13, 2009.... INTERVIEW in Casablanca. APPROVED!

May 19, 2009..... Visa in Hand

May, 29, 2009.....Zouhir in US

July 18, 2009..... MARRIED :)

AOS Journey

August 10, 2009..... Sent AOS to Chicago

August 12, 2009..... AOS Signed for in Chicago

August 17, 2009..... NOA 1 for AOS, EAD & AP

Sept 16, 2009.....Biometrics completed

Oct 1, 2009... Approval of AOS, EAD & AP

Nov 4, 2009.....AOS appointment - Zouhir Approved for his Green Card

Nov, 18, 2009.....Greencard in Hand!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.