staphros

Notice of Transfer to "USCIS Office"

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've not been active for a long time at this site as i've just been waiting on my case to remove conditions.

I filed at the end of october and got transfered to CSC on 10th March.

Today I got the following message:

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

Has anyone had a similar notification. If so is it good/bad or impossible to know.

Thanks in advance - sorry my post volume is so low.

-Staphros

Filed: Other Timeline

Based on past experience of what I've seen on this site, this means they have passed it on to the local office for an interview. Some applications are randomly choosen for quality control or if you filed with a waiver request. It's not neccessarily a bad thing but prepare your evidences to take with you in case of interview.

Did you file with a waiver request? (you dont have to answer if you dont want to, I'm only askin since I did so and I havent heard anything from them yet...although I filed in August 08)

Goodluck!

opps, could also be your notice of transfer to the CSC office...which is not a big deal.

It may mean that your case was transferred to CSC a while ago, and right now they are working on your case.

"Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message."

Based on past experience of what I've seen on this site, this means they have passed it on to the local office for an interview. Some applications are randomly choosen for quality control or if you filed with a waiver request. It's not neccessarily a bad thing but prepare your evidences to take with you in case of interview.

Did you file with a waiver request? (you dont have to answer if you dont want to, I'm only askin since I did so and I havent heard anything from them yet...although I filed in August 08)

Goodluck!

opps, could also be your notice of transfer to the CSC office...which is not a big deal.

No I didn't have a waiver request. My case is pretty straight forward I beleive (No unusual circumstances). Although I did move house in December and filed a change of address.

So it looks like its either an upcoming interview or CSC have started work on the case.

I'm not sure which it is but these were my best guesses also.

I'll make sure I update this thread when I find out what it meant.

If anyone else has any ideas/info/experience let me know.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Sometimes it means an interview, sometimes it just means that they are looking at it and you will receive the approval within a couple of days. So look for more info soon!

Hi Staphros,

Likewise, I received the exact same message (by e-mail and CRIS) on March 6th (Transfer on March 2nd), which you can read about here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;qpid=2940512

I had this same 'updated' message online, from March 6th to May 20th, despite being "approved" (with an approval letter) already on April 15th.

It's neither a good thing or a bad thing that you received such a message online. It just means "We're still working on your case" (and being incompentent about it in the meantime).

The next steps for you are (at least from my experience):

1) Wait for a hard-copy "Approval Letter" in the mail via USPS

2) Wait for an E-mail and CRIS notice of "Card Prodiction Ordered", which looks something like this: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2949460

3) Wait for your actual 10yr Green Card in the mail via USPS

And by all means, especially if you are "outside of the standard processing times", I definitely encourage you to contact your local congressperson/senator/ombudsman for additional expedite help and to call the mis-information line for inquiries. After all, you deserve to get your 10yr GC asap and for overall better customer service, right?

Hope this helps. Good luck on the rest of your immigration journey too.

Ant (Still waiting for Card 9 months, Still waiting for Baby 9 months...)

Hi,

I've not been active for a long time at this site as i've just been waiting on my case to remove conditions.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

Has anyone had a similar notification. If so is it good/bad or impossible to know.

-Staphros

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Oops....wrong links...re-edited message for proper links....

Hi Staphros,

Likewise, I received the exact same message (by e-mail and CRIS) on March 6th (Transfer on March 2nd), which you can read about here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=183204&hl

I had this same 'updated' message online, from March 6th to May 20th, despite being "approved" (with an approval letter) already on April 15th.

It's neither a good thing or a bad thing that you received such a message online. It just means "We're still working on your case" (and being incompentent about it in the meantime).

1) Wait for a hard-copy "Approval Letter" in the mail via USPS, which looks something like this:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=192275&hl=

2) Wait for an E-mail and CRIS notice of "Card Prodiction Ordered", which looks something like this: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2949460

And by all means, especially if you are "outside of the standard processing times", I definitely encourage you to contact your local congressperson/senator/ombudsman for additional expedite help and to call the mis-information line for inquiries. After all, you deserve to get your 10yr GC asap and for overall better customer service, right?

Hi,

-Staphros

Edited by AntandD

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Hi Staphros,

1) Wait for a hard-copy "Approval Letter" in the mail via USPS, which looks something like this:

Hi,

-Staphros

Thanks for all the info.

Its my birthday today and I actually recieved a hard copy confirmation letter in the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it looks like it was good news after all.

I guess I just need to wait "upto 60 days" to get the actual updated card.

Thanks again everyone for the info!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hi Staphros,

Hi,

-Staphros

Thanks for all the info.

Its my birthday today and I actually recieved a hard copy confirmation letter in the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your approval! :dance::dance:

[00] 01/15/12---N-400 Filed/Mailed Lewisville, TX Lockbox

[03] 01/18/12---N-400 Delivered @11.22AM Express mail (PD)

[05] 01/20/12---NOA Issued/Email & Text @10.43PM

[08] 01/23/12---Check Cashed

[09] 01/24/12---NOA Received by Mail

[11] 01/26/12---FP Notice Issued: Email/SMS ---@12.45PM

[15] 01/30/12---FP Notice Received by Mail

[33] 02/17/12---FP Appointment-Done!

[44] 02/28/12---In-line for Interview sched Email/SMS

[51] 03/06/12---Interview Scheduled Email

[54] 03/09/12---Interview Letter

[86] 04/10/12---Interview Date PASSED/APPROVED!!

[88] 04/12/12--Oath Scheduled Email & Text

Called USCIS and got OD info

[92] 04/16/12--Oath Letter Received

[102] 04/26/12-Oath Date I'm A USC!!

sgp9caqak15eagpv.png

Hi Staphros,

You're welcome. Glad to be able to help you here.

Congrats on your recent approval! Hope you get your actual card soon too.

Hope you have a happy birthday as well, and enjoy celebrating your your special day with your recent approval!

Ant (Still waiting for Card 9 months, Still waiting for Baby...)

P.S. If you don't get your card by 60 days (or even less)...by all means...inquire with the USCIS!

Thanks for all the info.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.