married1989

MEDICAL EXAMINATION PROBLEM?????

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY READ MY PROBLEM WITH MY PREVIOUS POST, FORGIVE ME FOR ASKIN AGAIN, ITS JUST DRIVING ME CRAAZZYY!! ANYWAY I MARRIED MY HUSBAND IN ISRAEL AND STAYED WITH HIM FOR 3 MONTHS THEN HAD TO COME BACK TO THE US CAUSE I CANT STAY MORE THAN 90 DAYS. WHEN I LEFT, ME AND MY HUSBAND WOULD BE ON THE PHONE 24/7. A LIITLE BIT AFTER THAT HE TOOK A RAZOR AND PUT I MISS YOU ON HIS ARM, HE DIDNT SLICE HIS WRISTS OR OVERDOSE OR ANY OF THAT CRAZY STUFF. HE HAS PERFECT HEALTH AND NEVER HAD A HISTORY OF PROBLEMS OR DRUG ABUSE, ETC.. WOULD THIS POSE A PROBLEM TO THE PERSON WHOS DOING THE MEDICAL EXAM, THAT HE SIMPLY HAS I MISS YOU KIND OF BIG ON HIS ARM, THATS ALL HE HAS, NO OTHER MARKS, NOTHING CRAZY. ITS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY, I JUST PRAY FOR THE BEST THAT HE PASSES WITH NO PROBLEMS , HAS THE INTERVIEW AND GETS THE VISA. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK???? PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS.

SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY READ MY PROBLEM WITH MY PREVIOUS POST, FORGIVE ME FOR ASKIN AGAIN, ITS JUST DRIVING ME CRAAZZYY!! ANYWAY I MARRIED MY HUSBAND IN ISRAEL AND STAYED WITH HIM FOR 3 MONTHS THEN HAD TO COME BACK TO THE US CAUSE I CANT STAY MORE THAN 90 DAYS. WHEN I LEFT, ME AND MY HUSBAND WOULD BE ON THE PHONE 24/7. A LIITLE BIT AFTER THAT HE TOOK A RAZOR AND PUT I MISS YOU ON HIS ARM, HE DIDNT SLICE HIS WRISTS OR OVERDOSE OR ANY OF THAT CRAZY STUFF. HE HAS PERFECT HEALTH AND NEVER HAD A HISTORY OF PROBLEMS OR DRUG ABUSE, ETC.. WOULD THIS POSE A PROBLEM TO THE PERSON WHOS DOING THE MEDICAL EXAM, THAT HE SIMPLY HAS I MISS YOU KIND OF BIG ON HIS ARM, THATS ALL HE HAS, NO OTHER MARKS, NOTHING CRAZY. ITS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY, I JUST PRAY FOR THE BEST THAT HE PASSES WITH NO PROBLEMS , HAS THE INTERVIEW AND GETS THE VISA. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK???? PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS.

uhmm.. not sure. sorry about this.

did it scar? When's his interview?

If it is still weeks away, get an anti-scar cream to treat it asap.

hope for the best.

Timeline

yeah it just looks like he wrote i miss you in a red pen now, thats what he told me, i dont think they have ant-scar scream in jerusalem, itll still show. im just worried theyll think something bad of him. it just says i miss you. am i being paranoid with all this, gosh i just wanna relax. he has no history problems whatsoever.

yeah it just looks like he wrote i miss you in a red pen now, thats what he told me, i dont think they have ant-scar scream in jerusalem, itll still show. im just worried theyll think something bad of him. it just says i miss you. am i being paranoid with all this, gosh i just wanna relax. he has no history problems whatsoever.

ugh.. try a dermatologist. usually, they would have certain mixtures to remove pimple scars.

if it is not too deep... that will work... in time it will go away.

some skin peeling ointments/toners would work too... just make sure that the wound is already healed up.

maybe you can ask your dermatologist to prescribe one... and send it to him in Jerusalem.

i'm sorry to hear this causes you stress.. believe me.. i've had quite a few worries about the medical exam too.

good thing everything is cleared up now. so I know how you feel.

Good luck and make sure no more writing of I MISS YOU in blood. Tell him a good hallmark card is the best way to do it. :thumbs:

Timeline

HI AGAIN, WELL HE DID IT ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO, WEVE BEEN APART FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS. ITS HEALED AND EVERYTHING IT JUST LOOKS LIKE RED PEN I GUESS. DO YOU THINK THIS WILL BE A PROBLEM AT THE MED EXAM AND INTERVIEW?? THANKS FOR UR REPLIES.

HI AGAIN, WELL HE DID IT ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO, WEVE BEEN APART FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS. ITS HEALED AND EVERYTHING IT JUST LOOKS LIKE RED PEN I GUESS. DO YOU THINK THIS WILL BE A PROBLEM AT THE MED EXAM AND INTERVIEW?? THANKS FOR UR REPLIES.

hi!! honestly.. i don't know. if it is still really visibly it might raise some questions.

if not anymore.. then it won't be a problem.

as i suggested, send him some cream.. lots of them are available in US for sure.

or ask him to see a dermatologist about it.

here in the Philippines, the dermatologist have anti-scar treatments for deep pimple scars.

i would think that it works the same way for any other scars.

this is the best way to handle this. do not wait til the med exam...

try to heal the scar up long before the med exam.

don't worry too much.. just try to be pro-active in getting it patched up and lose it's red color.

if it turns like white lines and less visible by the time he takes the med exam.. then it won't be too much of a problem.

good luck! and let us know if you have more questions.

I did some googling ...

here are some good suggestions...

COCOA BUTTER 100% (not cream)

ask your pharmasist to give you an OTC ointment or cream

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Vitamin E - get the capsule and pierce it and rub the contents on the scar. It will help for sure.

As for raising flags, if it is visible then it will certainly get some questions. As for the outcome, it depends on the doctor and your husband's answers. I think that carving into your arm "I miss you" although might be sweet to you, may come across as a symptom of a more serious disorder to a doctor (not saying for sure it will but it depends on the doctor).

When is the medical?

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

It might be worth icing it to reduce any swelling before the medical and hoping that a doctor would assume it's a tattoo. Obviously, if asked, your husband needs to answer truthfully, but in this day and age tattoos are very common and if the scar simply looks like red ink, he might get away with no questions.

The alternative (and this would be my route of choice) is for hubby to see his regular doctor and get a letter explaining that it was an impulsive action that he regrets, it wasn't intended as self-harm and he poses no risk to others. Clarification of his mental state by his own long-term physician should be sufficient for the civil surgeon. :)

ROC

AR11 filed: 02/05/11

I-751 filed at Vermont Service Center: 02/07/11

NOA: 02/14/11

Biometrics appt: 03/21/11

RoC Interview: Not required

RoC Approved: 08/04/2011

10 yr Green card received: 08/10/2011

Timeline

well his interview is on june 23 so maybe hell do the med exam june 1st maybe. he did it half a year ago, hasnt done anything like this since. i gues ill just tell him to get some scar scream or something and use it until the med exam, he has a dark complexion and hairy arms lol so i hope its not a problem really.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.