DeadPoolX

Hey Cleo!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'm a hippy feminazi. MY SON, poor boy, is certain to be gay - or perhaps a body builder out of spite?

Well you acknowledged his existence albeit on another thread so that's a start. The part about him becoming a gay body builder was a heartwarming moment.

Most normal people would have so without all dramatics but you're found outside the normal range of behaviors.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

I'm a hippy feminazi. MY SON, poor boy, is certain to be gay - or perhaps a body builder out of spite?

Well you acknowledged his existence albeit on another thread so that's a start. The part about him becoming a gay body builder was a heartwarming moment.

Most normal people would have so without all dramatics but you're found outside the normal range of behaviors.

I am so glad you do not consider me normal. You had me worried there for a second, but, fortunately all is well.

While I am sure it makes you all warm and fuzzy to believe that you are having a positive influence on my relationship with my son, I have to advise you that, your influence is ZERO, and, contrary to your opinion things are peachy at home. Have a nice day.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Yes, well, that you have a hip hop version of my online persona indelibly printed on your brain, I am not sure what that says about your particular variety of normal :lol:

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
While I am sure it makes you all warm and fuzzy to believe that you are having a positive influence on my relationship with my son, I have to advise you that, your influence is ZERO, and, contrary to your opinion things are peachy at home. Have a nice day.

What influence? I just found out you have a son after several posts and on another thread. You knew the part about MY SON was bound to make me post.

No need to be defensive but I'm not a protective mother type I guess.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Defensive? More Fail. I'll spell it out for you. You presumed to have a clue about my abilities as a mother based on what? The fact that to your knowledge I don't/haven't mentioned a child on VJ? I happen to find that extremely funny so no surprises, I 'm dining out at your expense.