19 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Well I have just sent our I-129F off to Cali. So I guess the waiting game now begins. Let's see if I have everything I need to deal with USCIS.

1. Antacids (For dealing with Service Reps) - Check

2. Case of Booze (To steady the nerves) - Check

3. Foam Bat (To beat the computer with when our status does not updated fast enough to my liking - Check

4. Hair Piece (To hide hair pulled out) - Check

5. Patience - Nope

6. Sense of Humor - Check

Anything else I am missing??

Good Luck to all who are going through this process, and here's to seeing our SO's as soon as possible.

Dave

Won't work. I almost got an aneurism calling USCIS one time. I hear it is a quick and painless death though. My hair is gone, two computers have died, my patience is gone and I take it out on RebeccaJo, or used to until ...well, but I did keep a sense of humor, though now it is dark and dry.

Good luck! :)

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Still waiting for Uncle Sam to finish with this year's taxes so I can get all the transcripts at one time, but I have definitely started gathering all the information. My brain feels like it is going to explode some days with all the Acronyms.

I use the acronym FUBAR fairly often when talking about USCIS. Good Luck!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.