marklovetina

Filers of K1 this May 2009!!!

9 posts in this topic

hello to all filers of K1 this May 2009, let's gather here so we will know each other and share what's happening to our docs... Good luck to all of us.. and God bless us all..... Let's just pray for the smooth sailing of our docs. :thumbs::innocent:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
maybe you can join this thread....

MaY Filers 2009

Goodluck on your journey.

:thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

maybe you can join this thread....

MaY Filers 2009

Goodluck on your journey.

:thumbs:

yes thank u.. but pinay girls only from phil....

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My dear, that's the way it works here. Why dont you join them, that would be a good support group and it will develop your interpersonal skills before you move to the US. They can even advise you how K1 visa works and the waiting period for each step. Who knows there might be Filipinas in that thread. ;)

Forgiveness is not saying what someone did to us is right. It is saying, "I'll let God straighten this out"..

My dear, that's the way it works here. Why dont you join them, that would be a good support group and it will develop your interpersonal skills before you move to the US. They can even advise you how K1 visa works and the waiting period for each step. Who knows there might be Filipinas in that thread. ;)

yep i know, thank's but i just want to know people here who filed petition this may 09 for us to get to know each other and share what's happening to our docs., and who know's one of us might have the same time of the result of the petition if they want to have friends during their medical and interview then it will be easy for us to get to know who they want to be with on that time hehehe.. (kabercksss!!!) nyahahaha....thank u, that's all.... :bonk:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

ooooopppppppppssssssssss... and one thing dear...i already posted too on that thread last week.. good day... :star:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ooooopppppppppssssssssss... and one thing dear...i already posted too on that thread last week.. good day... :star:

Yeah Ive noticed that. Many Filipinas attempted to start a May 09 filers thread pero they were directed to the link above. Masaya nga me kabercks, hope you find one.

Forgiveness is not saying what someone did to us is right. It is saying, "I'll let God straighten this out"..

Yeah Ive noticed that. Many Filipinas attempted to start a May 09 filers thread pero they were directed to the link above. Masaya nga me kabercks, hope you find one.

oo naman sis masaya un talga kc matagal na kyo magkakakilala dba pagnagkita eh hindi na prang nakakaasiwa kc matagal na kayong nagkakausap dba khit ol lang... hehehe.. pero meron na kong 3 na nameet halos magkakasabay kami aya happyne tagla hehehe.. sige ingat po.... :innocent:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.