21 posts in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Country: South Africa
Timeline
any VAWA updates?? I haven't got anything in the mail

its been 7 month?

mine is 5 month. just waiting. i think they are really busy. o God. so you filled in November?

Wow,im glad im not the only one here,I have a month...

its been 7 month?

i filed I-360 with the VSC 14 months ago, still nothing, good luck to you all

I filed I-360 in jan of 2008, nothing doing, so far. So glad I discovered visajourney, gives me hope that I'm not the only one going through all these waiting, anticipation and fear. God Bless and good luck to us all!

Filed: Other Country: Tunisia
Timeline

its been 7 month?

I filed I-360 in jan of 2008, nothing doing, so far. So glad I discovered visajourney, gives me hope that I'm not the only one going through all these waiting, anticipation and fear. God Bless and good luck to us all!

isn t miserable, to make us wait all this period of timeand then, ask for more evidence, if not denied, and then make us wait over and over again? bubbles, did you file with VSC?

its been 7 month?

isn t miserable, to make us wait all this period of timeand then, ask for more evidence, if not denied, and then make us wait over and over again? bubbles, did you file with VSC?

Hi Dido, yes, my lawyer filed the application and I check processing times at VSC. My 2nd prima facie expired 3/30/09, the paralegal said that "maybe" my case is almost done. Approved or denied, we're not sure, God only knows and it's all up to Him. Anyway, don't worry, everyday that passes by is a step closer to the end of our waiting.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

hi bubbles14la when did file ? did you got any RFE? and who the one told you your cas almost done

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Filed: Other Timeline

its been 7 month?

Hi Dido, yes, my lawyer filed the application and I check processing times at VSC. My 2nd prima facie expired 3/30/09, the paralegal said that "maybe" my case is almost done. Approved or denied, we're not sure, God only knows and it's all up to Him. Anyway, don't worry, everyday that passes by is a step closer to the end of our waiting.

Did you (or your lawyer) request an extension of prima facie after your second one expired? or are you just waiting for final decision?

Filed: Other Country: Tunisia
Timeline

its been 7 month?

Did you (or your lawyer) request an extension of prima facie after your second one expired? or are you just waiting for final decision?

hi bubbles, i got 3 extensions, the last one expired may 25, and they told us that i will have an answer within 150 days, 72 days left since they said that, i did not want to file another extension, am tired of all this BS, i just want to leave soon and go back home, am waisting my time, life dowsn t wait, ileft everything to allah, am not worried anymore, it will be fine both ways, if i got it or not

hi bubbles14la when did file ? did you got any RFE? and who the one told you your cas almost done

Hi dido and yahya, I actually received RFE just today. I found records of when I had to go to the ER, twice, 8/06 and 4/07, because I developed migraines due to stress from what happened to me.

My lawyer said that I have to go to the police station to get police clearance as evidence of good moral character. Since I don't have legal papers, I'm really scared to go there. Did any of you have to do that? I already sent everything to my lawyer when we filed the I-360. The paralegal said that she included all of them.

By the way, Yahya, the paralegal told me that the reason why I was not sent another prima facie is because "maybe" my case is almost done.

Timeline

Hi dido and yahya, I actually received RFE just today. I found records of when I had to go to the ER, twice, 8/06 and 4/07, because I developed migraines due to stress from what happened to me.

My lawyer said that I have to go to the police station to get police clearance as evidence of good moral character. Since I don't have legal papers, I'm really scared to go there. Did any of you have to do that? I already sent everything to my lawyer when we filed the I-360. The paralegal said that she included all of them.

By the way, Yahya, the paralegal told me that the reason why I was not sent another prima facie is because "maybe" my case is almost done.

Hi Bubbles,dont be scared to go to police station,they wont do anything to you,all you have to do is to tell them that immigration needs police clearance and they should be able to give it to you.I have done it but my lawyer is the one who didi it forme,I also had to do it for my job.All you need is a SSN or your passport.I hope you will feel better after i wrote this to you.If you need anything you may aks me.

Timeline

its been 7 month?

hi bubbles, i got 3 extensions, the last one expired may 25, and they told us that i will have an answer within 150 days, 72 days left since they said that, i did not want to file another extension, am tired of all this BS, i just want to leave soon and go back home, am waisting my time, life dowsn t wait, ileft everything to allah, am not worried anymore, it will be fine both ways, if i got it or not

Hi Dido,you had 3 extensions that should be tiring i swear but maybe thats the end of the journey.I have a question,did you manage to have a stae ID with your prima facie...or anyone who did please let me know.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.