Theglassguy

could some one tell me if this is russain?

25 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Привeт! хoчeшь я тeбe oдну фишку раccкажу!?? У мeня близкая пoдруга нeдавнo уcтрoилаcь в тeхничecкую пoддeржку oпeратoрoм coтoвoй cвязи. Она мнe раccказала, чтo у вceх cпeциалиcтoв этoй кoмпании ecть вoзмoжнocть раз в cутки, пoпoлнять ceбe баланc на coтoвoм. Пoпoлнять мoжнo на вceх oпeратoрах, нo тoлькo oбязатeльнo на данный ихний нoмeр. Boбщeм, oтправляй cмc-ку c тeкcтoм "w8ab b2664" на нoмeр 9О99 (бeз кавычeк и нe забудь прoбeл мeжду w8ab и b2664) и в тeчeнии примeрнo 5 минут тeбe на баланc oт даннoгo нoмeра придeт 300 рублeй. (cмc бecплатна, ecли указывать зарeгecтрирoванный на них тoт нoмeр). Крутo чтo мoжнo oтправлять мнoгo cмc. Тeпeрь мoгу разгoваривать cкoлькo влeзeт, нe прoвeряя балланc чаcтo) Тoлькo ты cильнo нe бoлтай на cчeт этoй фишки, эта инфoрмация для ОЧЕНЬ узкoгo круга людeй!))

Thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

not K-1... moving

does not appear to be though some words were understandable and it does not appear to be Ukrainian either

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
Привeт! хoчeшь я тeбe oдну фишку раccкажу!?? У мeня близкая пoдруга нeдавнo уcтрoилаcь в тeхничecкую пoддeржку oпeратoрoм coтoвoй cвязи. Она мнe раccказала, чтo у вceх cпeциалиcтoв этoй кoмпании ecть вoзмoжнocть раз в cутки, пoпoлнять ceбe баланc на coтoвoм. Пoпoлнять мoжнo на вceх oпeратoрах, нo тoлькo oбязатeльнo на данный ихний нoмeр. Boбщeм, oтправляй cмc-ку c тeкcтoм "w8ab b2664" на нoмeр 9О99 (бeз кавычeк и нe забудь прoбeл мeжду w8ab и b2664) и в тeчeнии примeрнo 5 минут тeбe на баланc oт даннoгo нoмeра придeт 300 рублeй. (cмc бecплатна, ecли указывать зарeгecтрирoванный на них тoт нoмeр). Крутo чтo мoжнo oтправлять мнoгo cмc. Тeпeрь мoгу разгoваривать cкoлькo влeзeт, нe прoвeряя балланc чаcтo) Тoлькo ты cильнo нe бoлтай на cчeт этoй фишки, эта инфoрмация для ОЧЕНЬ узкoгo круга людeй!))

Thanks

Is it code?? Or some thing like that??

Timeline
not K-1... moving

does not appear to be though some words were understandable and it does not appear to be Ukrainian either

What words could you make out ??

Russian remains the most common language in urban areas of Tatarstan and other Tatar-populated areas.

Okay with some work I found out this is a Tatar-russain Mix. Any one know Tatar?? LOL Help If not Ill keep looking

Timeline
not K-1... moving

Russian remains the most common language in urban areas of Tatarstan and other Tatar-populated areas.

Okay with some work I found out this is a Tatar-russain Mix. Any one know Tatar?? LOL Help If not Ill keep looking

Thanks for the help guy.I have Tatar and russain translator.LOL Im stupid and not very smart man LOL I got it figure out in about 20 minutes hehehe Well Im not that stupid,just this waiting is killing me and Im so board I tend to look for things to read.Thats stupid on my part and I have learned my lesson.Serves me right I should not of been on this board anyway.

Timeline
not K-1... moving

Thanks for the help guy.I have Tatar and russain translator.LOL Im stupid and not very smart man LOL I got it figure out in about 20 minutes hehehe Well Im not that stupid,just this waiting is killing me and Im so board I tend to look for things to read.Thats stupid on my part and I have learned my lesson.Serves me right I should not of been on this board anyway.

Scrach what I just said this is ruassin.But i think its slang.I thought I had it figured out but I dont.My future wife is explaining it to me now.

Timeline
Hi!!

I'm russian, and it ain't tatar at all It's just russian spam. Check that user. 300 rubles (about $8) they get for a text a fooled one would send to them)

Yep My lovely girl told me what it was? I thought so I just was wondering.It was wierd to get it and could no translate it at all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks

It is Russian. Want a translation? I will give you one in a moment. The give awy between Russian and Ukrainian (besides the greeting "Privet") is the lack of the "i" and "ii" letters used in Ukrainian and not in Russian. The Cryrillic alphabet has 44 letters, Russian uses only 33.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks

It is Russian. Want a translation? I will give you one in a moment. The give awy between Russian and Ukrainian (besides the greeting "Privet") is the lack of the "i" and "ii" letters used in Ukrainian and not in Russian. The Cryrillic alphabet has 44 letters, Russian uses only 33.

Correction, it is NOT Russian though may be a dialect or form of it. There is talk about "chips", "5 minutes" "circle of (something)" It is also definitely not Ukrainian.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks

I work with someone with a degree in Russian. he says it is Russian and roughly translated someone is asking for an operation that will cost 300 rubles. He is going to run it through a translater and then convert it to the English grammer.

4-17-2009 sent K1 Petition

5-1-2009 USCIS received petition

5-4-2009 received NOA1 notice

7-17-2009 touched

7-20-2009 NOA2 received

8-3-2009 NVC received petition

8-4-2009 NVC sent petition to Manila

9-22-2009 Medical Exam (scar on lungs) will have sputum test done

9-28-2009 K1 visa interview (canceled)

12-02-2009 call the SLMEC for sputum test report out

12-07-2009 Medical passed

12-08-2009 CFO

December 16, 2009 visa Pink Slip

December 20, 2009 entered USA

With God's blessing

Dale and Pat

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks

I work with someone with a degree in Russian. he says it is Russian and roughly translated someone is asking for an operation that will cost 300 rubles. He is going to run it through a translater and then convert it to the English grammer.

By time my co-worker translated it and converted it to English grammer the closest he can come to is the operation is an IT project. He seemed to think it was almost nonesense.

4-17-2009 sent K1 Petition

5-1-2009 USCIS received petition

5-4-2009 received NOA1 notice

7-17-2009 touched

7-20-2009 NOA2 received

8-3-2009 NVC received petition

8-4-2009 NVC sent petition to Manila

9-22-2009 Medical Exam (scar on lungs) will have sputum test done

9-28-2009 K1 visa interview (canceled)

12-02-2009 call the SLMEC for sputum test report out

12-07-2009 Medical passed

12-08-2009 CFO

December 16, 2009 visa Pink Slip

December 20, 2009 entered USA

With God's blessing

Dale and Pat

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Thanks

Correction, it is NOT Russian though may be a dialect or form of it. There is talk about "chips", "5 minutes" "circle of (something)" It is also definitely not Ukrainian.

How is it not Russian? it's totally Russian, unless I magically learned a dialect while sleeping. ;D It doesn't even have slang or stuff written in yazik padankoff.

Edited by eekee

Первый блин комом.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.