2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Last night my AOS Bill Fee (70.00) status was changed from PROCESSING TO PAID. So it has gone through. I also had my wife who is the beneficiary e-mail the CHOICE OF AGENT REQUEST FORM making me the COA. However, she hasnt heard anything yet from NVC of the COA being accepted. I called NVC and they said they have also mailed her the DS-3032 form and I mailed her the DS-3032 form as well so she can fill out which everone she gets first and mails it back to them. I believe I have been hearing that I should have my wife mail that form too as e-mail is 50/50 since they get hundreds everyday. So what is my next step now, do I go on with the instructions on the RECEIPTS PAGE or I have to wait till I get confirmation that the DS-3032 has been accepted via e-mail or mail whichever NVC receives and responds to.

And second since NVC already mailed me and my wife the BARCODED printed with our case number on the DS-3032, do I still need to print out a BARCODED sheet regardles.. Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi Everyone,

Last night my AOS Bill Fee (70.00) status was changed from PROCESSING TO PAID. So it has gone through. I also had my wife who is the beneficiary e-mail the CHOICE OF AGENT REQUEST FORM making me the COA. However, she hasnt heard anything yet from NVC of the COA being accepted. I called NVC and they said they have also mailed her the DS-3032 form and I mailed her the DS-3032 form as well so she can fill out which everone she gets first and mails it back to them. I believe I have been hearing that I should have my wife mail that form too as e-mail is 50/50 since they get hundreds everyday. So what is my next step now, do I go on with the instructions on the RECEIPTS PAGE or I have to wait till I get confirmation that the DS-3032 has been accepted via e-mail or mail whichever NVC receives and responds to.

And second since NVC already mailed me and my wife the BARCODED printed with our case number on the DS-3032, do I still need to print out a BARCODED sheet regardles.. Thank you

your AOS is not related to the acceptence of the DS-3032 ..BOTH are DIFFERENT

u have your payment status showing PAID .then please go a head to the receipt .choose AOS ..print the DOCUMENT COVER SHEET for it and then mail it with the other required documents for that package

AS of the DS-3032 (did u provide the emails areally to the operators early when u talk to them ? )

if YES ..and ur wife sent back the DS-3032 then give it some time ....it take 5 to 14 days ..when its accepted u will receive an email stating so ..and then u will find ur IV is generated so u can go a head an PAY IT

also sending DS-3032 via mail wont hurt ...

Good Luck

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.