bulaklak

Good Free Dating site

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

For those Filipina who are singles and looking for love. there is free dating site;and you can join too in the forums. you will learn a lot about American culture. forget the cherry blossom there are a bunch of jerks there who will take advantage of your innocense. I observed many of these men in cherry bloosom they speak to you like they own you; and you are that easy to get. :devil:

http://www.plentyoffish.com

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

i think this forum is already about people who has found love and w/ partners already... but yea i guess there's single in VJ still looking for love :unsure: ...

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

My advice to Filipina be selective don't settle for less. know the guy well before you agree to marry him. don't fall inlove because of his sweet words. you will never know if you are marrying a loser one. who is divorced multiple times, drug addict, just came out from prison. women beater, or just a guy looking for a maid, or a guy who has a foot fetish and don't even bother to tell you about it.

In fact I know some Filipinas who encountered of the above I mention.

My friend( I will not call her name for her privacy) who married to the guy for 2 years now, she found out later in her marriage that she married to a jerk guy. her husband treat her like a maid, she doing all the house work. and control her what food she should be eaten etc. she is also a sex slave, her obese husband use sex toys and only his pleasure that matter do not mind about her. she have plan to scape and go back to work in Hongkong instead of being stuck with his jerk Husband.

Now I'm not trying to scare to all of you. this is just a reminder that America is not milk and honey most especially you have not a Family here. :innocent:

Edited by lotus101

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

:pop: This should be entertaining to watch.

Why is that? I did NOT mean "ALL" Men in cherry blossom dating site.

And besides I was refering for those Filipinas who are SINGLES and AVAILABLE looking for love.

Edited by lotus101

or a guy who has a foot fetish and don't even bother to tell you about it.

& just what the Heck is wrong with that?! :devil::whistle:

not telling is wrong.

ROC mailed to USCIS -- June 10, 2011

ROC approved -- November 1, 2011

finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

not telling is wrong.

Exactly there is nothing wrong with a person who has a foot fetish. it is just wrong when you do not tell your girlfriend and only to figured her out once she's already married to you.

I know a Filipina who is married to one, she only figured it out once she came to America with her husband to be. mind you they already had sex when the guy visited her many times in PI but the guy never bring up the subject. The Filipina she find it disgusting someone lick and suck her toes. is not her thing though which is very selfish of him not telling her about his kinkyness. well, expect a bad karma is coming for him to hunt him because the Filipina has plan to leave him. :devil:

so better be honest from the beggining, that is including about what you like and what do you not like in the bedroom. some people have different liking in the bedroom. some are extremely kinky and there is nothing wrong with it. it is wrong when you lied to your partner and only to figured it out when she already her in US. you better find your good match in the bedroom and stop lying and pretense about it while you dating. :thumbs:

EASY, easy there, folks. Just trying to make a funny! :wacko:

Ok, this is NOT a joke.... there is a right place for that if you want to be funny. :)

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

not telling is wrong.

I haven't told my SO about the foot fetish thing yet. Do you think he will be upset? :blush:

:pop: This should be entertaining to watch.

The weekend coming up, lots of people with nothing better to do....

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

missmissy' wrote

I haven't told my SO about the foot fetish thing yet. Do you think he will be upset? :blush:

My guess is, he will not likely upset about it, if he is into it he probably will like it as much as you do. :star:

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
missmissy' wrote

My guess is, he will not likely upset about it, if he is into it he probably will like it as much as you do. :star:

:rofl: Thanks!!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

missmissy' wrote

:rofl: Thanks!!!

I understand :D:P:lol:;)

For those Filipina who are singles and looking for love. there is free dating site;and you can join too in the forums. you will learn a lot about American culture. forget the cherry blossom there are a bunch of jerks there who will take advantage of your innocense. I observed many of these men in cherry bloosom they speak to you like they own you; and you are that easy to get. :devil:

http://www.plentyoffish.com

I dunno about the Cherryblossoms, but there are a lot of girls here who met their husbands at Cherrblossoms.com. And they ended up happy with their spouses. :star: I guess not all of these guys who are looking for love on cherryblossoms are not jerks and losers.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.