7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sorry about this everyone. Every time I search the forum I get an error message. I also cannot change the fonts here. Also, every time

i post something it gets "bounced" to some other section and I can never find that "section". This site is more frustrating than all the

Govt red tape.

My fiancee has an interview om 5-20 and has received both padkets 3 and 4. There seems to be conflicting info on the I-134.

So, when/where does the I-134 get filed? Mine will be complete for her to bring with her but where or how does it actually get

filed. Dows she also need one? I am her petitioner and she has no visible means of support.

LETTER TO K1/K2 APPLICANTS

Submit these items during your interview:

● Evidence of support. Although optional, we recommend you submit form I-134, and a copy of the petitioner’s most recent tax return, and proof of current employment.

K Instruction Packet

Immigrant Visa Section

U. S. Consulate General, Guangzhou

Mailing Address: No. 1 South Shamian Street, Guangzhou, China 510133 • Consular Office Location: 5th floor, 2nd annex of Tianyu Garden, 136-142, Linhe Zhong Rd., Guangzhou

Website: http://www.usembassy-china.org.cniguangzhou/ Fax: (86)(20) 3884-4412

INSTRUCTIONS FOR IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS

q EVIDENCE OF SUPPORT:

The Consulate requires evidence that demonstrates you, and the members of your family who will accompany you, are not likely to become public charges while in the United States. Immigrant visa applicants will have to submit form 1-864. K applicants will need to submit form 1-134.

Thanks.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

only the petitioner needs to fill one out because you are sponsoring her, also your fiancee will bring it to the interview...

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

with this form you should have included the following

2008 W2

2008 income tax

letter from employor(if possible)

3 prior years of tax return transcripts

a few recent pay stubs

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

US Citizen petitioner fills this out and attaches financial efidence to it, and profides it to the benificiary for the interview.

For GUZ it is best to do this just after getting packet 3.

The consulates tend to treat the I-134 like a mini-I-864 as so prefer the same financial evidence as the I-864.

In our case this what the I-134 included.

• I-134.

http://www.irs.gov/faqs/faq/0,,id=199557,00.html

• SIMPLE Tax transcripts from the IRS for past 3 years, (Redundant for the (1040,W2,1099) but are free from the IRS

• Photo copy of IRS form 1040, and W2s for past 3 years (Not necessary if you provide the transcripts)

• Letter from my employer stating annual salary, job responsibility, and that is full time, on company letterhead.

• Photo copies of past month or so of pay stubs up to a few weeks before the interview.
My income was well above the povertyline so I did not include any asset data (LIKE BANK STATEMENTS or property

I will highly recommend that you join and study the interview FAQ on "A Candle For Love" That pord is specific to that consulate.

http://candleforlove.com

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=233487

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thanks, I have all the same info you suggested and am well above the poverty level. If you look at instructions on the Letter to K1/K2 Letter

it states it is optional. Seems logical that she takes it with her. Just one of many conflicting statements included in the mass of Govt. paper.

I belong to Candle but also find their site to be extremely difficult to navigate and really appreciate your thread below.

There are also many conflicting statements about how many Passport sized photos. Medical, interveiw, etc. To be safe she is bring 6.

Must she also have all of her shots before she leaves China? I understand it is usually just 2 or 3.

Many thanks for your reply.

● Evidence of support. Although optional, we recommend you submit form I-134, and a copy of the petitioner’s most recent tax return, and proof of current employment.

US Citizen petitioner fills this out and attaches financial efidence to it, and profides it to the benificiary for the interview.

For GUZ it is best to do this just after getting packet 3.

The consulates tend to treat the I-134 like a mini-I-864 as so prefer the same financial evidence as the I-864.

In our case this what the I-134 included.

• I-134.

http://www.irs.gov/faqs/faq/0,,id=199557,00.html

• SIMPLE Tax transcripts from the IRS for past 3 years, (Redundant for the (1040,W2,1099) but are free from the IRS

• Photo copy of IRS form 1040, and W2s for past 3 years (Not necessary if you provide the transcripts)

• Letter from my employer stating annual salary, job responsibility, and that is full time, on company letterhead.

• Photo copies of past month or so of pay stubs up to a few weeks before the interview.
My income was well above the povertyline so I did not include any asset data (LIKE BANK STATEMENTS or property

I will highly recommend that you join and study the interview FAQ on "A Candle For Love" That pord is specific to that consulate.

http://candleforlove.com

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=233487

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

If you click on the "My Assistant" link at the top of the page that will help you to find your last 10 posts. So if it gets moved to a different forum you can still find it.

Best of luck to you on your journey.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Sorry about this everyone. Every time I search the forum I get an error message. I also cannot change the fonts here. Also, every time

i post something it gets "bounced" to some other section and I can never find that "section". This site is more frustrating than all the

Govt red tape.

My fiancee has an interview om 5-20 and has received both padkets 3 and 4. There seems to be conflicting info on the I-134.

So, when/where does the I-134 get filed? Mine will be complete for her to bring with her but where or how does it actually get

filed. Dows she also need one? I am her petitioner and she has no visible means of support.

K Instruction Packet

Immigrant Visa Section

U. S. Consulate General, Guangzhou

Mailing Address: No. 1 South Shamian Street, Guangzhou, China 510133 • Consular Office Location: 5th floor, 2nd annex of Tianyu Garden, 136-142, Linhe Zhong Rd., Guangzhou

Website: http://www.usembassy-china.org.cniguangzhou/ Fax: (86)(20) 3884-4412

INSTRUCTIONS FOR IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS

q EVIDENCE OF SUPPORT:

The Consulate requires evidence that demonstrates you, and the members of your family who will accompany you, are not likely to become public charges while in the United States. Immigrant visa applicants will have to submit form 1-864. K applicants will need to submit form 1-134.

Thanks.

You complete the forms and attach documentation. Send it to her. She presents it at her interview.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.