adam1

Is it ok to go out tonight with friends

342 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Dude, just don't tell her. #######. Has everyone lost their damn minds?

Honestly I can't believe someone would give advice just don't tell her. OMG!

I know - best advice so far!

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

The dude in the video needs some dental work, not sure about the going rate in Egypt of decent looking men, but I am betting all these lovely women could have found someone wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better looking and maybe just maybe someone who has enough money to go to a freaking dentist. Poor souls to think they got a bargain, nasty nasty nasty. Gotta go, just threw up a little in my mouthvomit-smiley-32.gif Now if the man was smoking hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, maybe I would consider.

Here is a little lesson for the ladies, just wish they could see this

Smoking hot

pitt.jpg

Not smoking hot

BigHead.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Brad Pitt is so not hot.

George Clooney is <3

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
The dude in the video needs some dental work, not sure about the going rate in Egypt of decent looking men, but I am betting all these lovely women could have found someone wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better looking and maybe just maybe someone who has enough money to go to a freaking dentist. Poor souls to think they got a bargain, nasty nasty nasty. Gotta go, just threw up a little in my mouthvomit-smiley-32.gif Now if the man was smoking hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, maybe I would consider.

Here is a little lesson for the ladies, just wish they could see this

Smoking hot

pitt.jpg

Not smoking hot

BigHead.jpg

The wifes in the video didn't look that good either, I would say they are good for each other, plus its not about looking its about making them happy and they were. and if you understand Arabic you would probably know what I'm talking about. its not not allways about fake Hollywood drama and money.

what's smooking hot in your mind is not to them, their husband is not a cheater, he went by the rules of his religion and culture and you go by your standars. I'm wondring what your husband look like! :star:

Timeline

Personal life off Bradd Pitt

In the late 1980s and the 1990s, Pitt was involved in relationships with several of his co-stars, including Robin Givens (Head of the Class),[129] Jill Schoelen (Cutting Class),[129] and Juliette Lewis (Too Young to Die? and Kalifornia), who at sixteen was ten years his junior when they started dating.[130] Pitt also had a much-publicized romance and engagement to Seven co-star Gwyneth Paltrow whom he dated from 1995 to 1997.[129]

Angelina Jolie and Pitt at the Deauville American Film Festival in September 2007Pitt met Friends actress Jennifer Aniston in 1998 and married her in a private wedding ceremony in Malibu on July 29, 2000.[1][131] For years their marriage was considered the rare Hollywood success.[1][132] However, in January 2005, Pitt and Aniston announced that they decided to formally separate after seven years together.[131] Two months later, Aniston filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.[133]

As Pitt's marriage to Aniston drew to a close, his involvement with actress Angelina Jolie during the filming of Mr. & Mrs. Smith turned into a well-publicized Hollywood scandal.[134] While Pitt denied any claims of adultery, he admitted that he "fell in love" with Jolie on the set,[135] and said that production was still going on for Mr. & Mrs. Smith after he and Aniston had separated.[136]

In April 2005, one month after Aniston filed for divorce, a set of paparazzi photos emerged that seemed to confirm the rumors of a relationship between Pitt and Jolie. The photos showed Pitt, Jolie and her son Maddox at a beach in Kenya.[137] During the summer, the two were seen together with increasing frequency, and the entertainment media dubbed the couple "Brangelina".[138] Pitt and Aniston's final divorce documents were granted by the Los Angeles Superior Court on October 2, 2005, ending their marriage.[133] On January 11, 2006, Jolie confirmed to People that she was pregnant with Pitt's child and thereby confirmed their relationship for the first time in public.[139] In an October 2006 interview with Esquire, Pitt said that he and Jolie would marry "when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able".[74]

Despite media reports that Pitt and Aniston have an acrimonious relationship, Pitt has said in a February 2009 interview that he and Aniston "check in with each other".[140] Also adding, "She was a big part of my life, and me hers."[140] In October 2007, Pitt revealed in an interview that he is no longer a Christian or believes in an afterlife. Pitt stated: "There's peace in understanding that I have only one life, here and now, and I'm responsible."[7] He is also a knowledgeable fan of architecture.[141]

Children

Brad Pitt's children[show]

Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt (born August 5, 2001 in Cambodia; adopted January 19, 2006)

Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt (born November 29, 2003 in Vietnam; adopted March 15, 2007)

Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt (born January 8, 2005 in Ethiopia; adopted January 19, 2006)

Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt (born May 27, 2006 in Swakopmund, Namibia)

Knox Léon Jolie-Pitt (born July 12, 2008 in Nice, France)

Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt (born July 12, 2008 in Nice, France)

In July 2005, Pitt accompanied Jolie to Ethiopia,[142] where she adopted her second child, a six-month-old girl named Zahara;[142] Jolie later stated that she and Pitt made the decision to adopt the child together.[143] In December 2005, it was confirmed that Pitt was seeking to legally adopt Jolie's two children, Maddox and Zahara.[144] On January 19, 2006, a judge in California approved this request, and the children's legal surnames were formally changed to "Jolie-Pitt".[145]

Jolie gave birth to a daughter, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, in Swakopmund, Namibia, on May 27, 2006. Pitt confirmed that their newly born daughter would have a Namibian passport.[146] The couple sold the first pictures of Shiloh through the distributor Getty Images themselves, rather than allowing paparazzi to make these valuable photographs. People paid more than $4.1 million for the North American rights, while British magazine Hello! obtained the international rights for roughly $3.5 million; the total rights sale earned up to $10 million worldwide.[147] The profits were donated to an undisclosed charity by Pitt and Jolie.[148] Madame Tussauds in New York unveiled a wax figure of two-month-old Shiloh, making Shiloh the first infant to have a statue at Madame Tussauds.[149]

On March 15, 2007, Jolie adopted a three-year-old boy from Vietnam, Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt (originally Pax Thien Jolie). Since the orphanage did not allow unmarried couples to adopt, Jolie adopted Pax as a single parent, and Pitt later adopted him as his son in the United States.[150]

Following months of media speculation, Jolie confirmed she was expecting twins at the 2008 Cannes Film Festival.[151] On July 12, 2008, Jolie gave birth to the couple's twins, a boy named Knox Léon and a girl named Vivienne Marcheline at the Lenval hospital in Nice, France.[152][153] The rights for the first images of Knox and Vivienne were jointly sold to People and Hello! for $14 million—the most expensive celebrity pictures ever taken.[154][155] The money went to the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.[154][156]

Is that the kind of men you like and would trst to be the father of your children?

Edited by adam1

Timeline
How are you better? You proudly posted your photo in bed with 4 strange women who were NOT your wife. Maybe if you didn't do that and talk about dancing with strange women, people could take your posts seriously. You've lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god I lost credibility....

It's normal to have several relationships, Brad Pitt just didn't have them all at the same time.

And your bold part about the "Seven" thing didn't mean he had 7 girlfriends, it was the title of a movie.

You do realize Polygamy is illegal in the US, right?

I don't even think they allow it even if it's religiously brought up.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline

Utahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :star::star: its out there just behind the closets. you know what the problem is those days the law is out there to panish people for doing the wright thing. I can have as many girlfriens as I want at the same time and its Ok(legal), but if i decide to marry them and give them there rights I go to jail. Polygamy is a life style just like swinging gay dating.........whatever. if guys can get married in Vermont Polygamy should be legal. :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

Utahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :star::star: its out there just behind the closets. you know what the problem is those days the law is out there to panish people for doing the wright thing. I can have as many girlfriens as I want at the same time and its Ok(legal), but if i decide to marry them and give them there rights I go to jail. Polygamy is a life style just like swinging gay dating.........whatever. if guys can get married in Vermont Polygamy should be legal. :thumbs:

shame.gif